Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: REDUCE CHOLESTROL

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

xxx (@ crtn*) on: Tue Dec 2 19:40:07 EST 2003

I would like to inform you that from my experience that eating oats everyday for breakfast(any kind like cherrios or the wet one like porridge or the whole grain as long as it oats) and going for a brisk walk for 30 mins at least 3 times a week and not eating too many fried things it is possible to control cholestrol over a period of 2 months.
    I have read that the following foods also help in lowering cholestrol,they are
    Alfalfa,almond,beans and legumes ,olive oil,onion
    soybeans ,seaweed .(i have not tried these)

I also read in a newspaper column that besides oats ,psyllium,eggplant and okra all have soluble
    fibre which helps in lowering cholestrol.
    Another suggestion in the same column from someone whose cholestrol was 284 was to mix 1/2
    cup apple cider vinegar mixed with 4 cups apple and 3 cups white grape and began taking 6 ounces of this tonic every morning before breakfast .
    that persons cholestrol dropped to 212 in addition the arthritis pain in that persons knee is gone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Ramachandran (@ 62.3*) on: Mon Dec 8 01:19:18 EST 2003

Dear XXX,
    Your suggestion about the apple cider vinegar + apples + white grape seems simple and impressive. It is worth trying without much of a problem. But a small difficulty persists - 4 cups of apple and 3 cups white grapes. Does it mean 'cups of juice'? Since natural apple juice and white grape juice are available in the market, can we go for them to make this tonic? Do help us out. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

anubavasali (@ 202.*) on: Mon Dec 8 03:45:49 EST 2003

pls take oats poridge every day for break fast and the results would be fantastic from my experience.
    other suggestions are :take a teaspoonful VENDHAIYAM EVERY DAY IN THE MORNING.Include Malli Ilai/pudhina leaves in your food on a daily basis.
    See the results for yurself in amonth and then cotinue and enjoy good health.

Caution pudhina leaves are slightly pungent.

Post Thanks / Like

NANDHINI (@ 203.*) on: Wed Dec 10 05:44:59 EST 2003

Hi. Anbuvasali. Thanks for your suggestion. But how should I take Vendhaiyam everyday. plz.tell me. I shall start taking Malli and Podhina as you suggested. reply.bye.nandhini.

Post Thanks / Like

Anubavasali (@ 202.*) on: Wed Dec 10 07:16:46 EST 2003

Hi Nandhini,Take half spoon vendhaiyam after removing stones etc and wash.then soak overnightin water.drain water in the morning and take(swallow)in empty stomach.after 5 minutes you can start taking what ever you wish.Another method is clean them and swallow it without soaking.I follow this method.Results will be the same.You may also feel your body heat reduced since it also works as a coolant.

With the above oats and boiled veg/fruits as break fast will reduce the cholestrol.

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs.Mano (@ 195.*) on: Wed Dec 10 12:58:19 EST 2003

Hello Nandhini!
    Consuming Venthayam everyday will also reduce the sugar level. This is a best treatment for sugar patients only. If you are not diabetic, then it is better to take venthayam twice in a week with the instructions that Anubavasali said. You can also mix soaked venthayam with a little yogurt.

Post Thanks / Like

NANDHINI (@ 203.*) on: Thu Dec 11 07:11:25 EST 2003

Thanks Anubavasali and Mrs.Mano Mam. But I am not a Sugar patient. I need to reduce the weight. Mrs.Mano..two days a week ..is it n.f.? Then give me some suggestions on taking honey in lukewarm water in the empty stomach in morning/ Does it really work? Any experience. please.

Post Thanks / Like

Devi (@ cs17*) on: Thu Dec 11 10:14:36 EST 2003

Dear Nandhini,
    Honey in lukewarm water helps u in reducing weight,With that add 2 sp lemon juice to it.Take only 1 tsp honey don't take more honey than it will make u to gain weight.so in 1 full glass of lukewarm water 1 tsp honey and lemon juice will be good.I have reduced weight by this and exercise.It keeps you fresh.
    All the best
    Devi

Post Thanks / Like

NANDHINI (@ 203.*) on: Fri Dec 12 03:35:26 EST 2003

Dear Devi Thanx a lot. I will try.Bye.takecare.

Post Thanks / Like

aarthi (@ 206.*) on: Fri Dec 12 10:23:57 EST 2003

Hi Devi,

Along with warm water and honey, do oyu do excercise and eat only special foods?
    Also, when should this warm water be taken?
    Aarthi

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast