Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ARR Vs YSR Vs HJ

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saradhaa,

That is not theft! He has admitted openly that it was just a mere 'cover version' of his dad's original. He did not do it thinking that it will not be noticed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Saradhaa,

That is not theft! He has admitted openly that it was just a mere 'cover version' of his dad's original. He did not do it thinking that it will not be noticed"

openly admitted theft

i think there is no harm in YSR using his dad's tunes.........dont we use our dad's lic policy,savings a/c money,nsc certificate etc etc when we r under crisis......is someone criticising us for that????then y criticise YSR for rehashing IR's tunes????
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When YSR reassembles his father's song, it fails to impress (eg. Asai nooru vagai, Adiyae Manam).
    When YSR reassembles song from other MDs, it is super hit (eg. Ennasai, Manmadha leelai in Theepidikka)

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dai dumbdhinesh,

just because ur a arrhardcore fan...listen to mayil irake the whole time..doesnt mean that the song is awesome...as u said we will c which song will last longer...im a big fan of rahman too...but that doesnt mean that every song he produces is out of world..in this comparison..suttrum vizhi is clearly the winner...u will c when aah aah and ghajini movie releases!!! I hope for Harris that he gets even higher for his talent

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dai piratabu....we will see..ok va????untill then....mind ur words ok va....i still stand with my opinion...Ghazhini looses & Ah Aah wins....wait & see!!!u dun have to be,AR hardcore fan to know that Mayilirage stands the best,Why??u dun even have to be ARR fan!! many my IR fans,y even my old folks said Mayilirage is a refreshing song after such noises so far this year!! and yes...including ghazini!! 8)
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    u cant be a ARR fan-pirathib........u see any ARR fan in DF they dunt go to personal attacks, they never call ppl. wiith names........even in hottest of ARR V/S IR arguements it is the IR fans who lose temper and call us with names but we never indulge in personal attacks(unless provoked) cos ARR's music is not just music but is philosophy- it teaches u many things.......

btw dinesh is not dumb
    _________

Post Thanks / Like
    DUNT MISS SWADES ON STAR GOLD AT 1:00 PM ON 15TH OF AUGUST......DO YOU HAVE A MOHAN BHARGAV IN YOU????
    _________

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes IR has given a certificate to YSR to openly copy his songs and put it in new format. Since IR is incompetent to compose these songs in latest format... Ada somma irupa.. it looks like YSR is running out of ideas thats why this new way of composing songs. Lifting his dad's BGM and music and composing it as songs.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alias
    Yes IR has given a certificate to YSR to openly copy his songs and put it in new format. Since IR is incompetent to compose these songs in latest format... Ada somma irupa.. it looks like YSR is running out of ideas thats why this new way of composing songs. Lifting his dad's BGM and music and composing it as songs.
    as u have mentioned about copying...............i shall also mention about it.

alias....,do u want a list of songs copied by our arr from foriegners?
    if u want the list i am ready to give it

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes give me the list and also mention how many songs IR copied (I am sorry for IR fans it is inspiration ) from others.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast