Thread: ARR Vs YSR Vs HJ

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mayiliragai, it is obviously!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    U all know which song I will choose! - but I guess we should give a combined award to Uyire as well - antha paatum nalla thaan iruku..even HJ's latest song in Ghajini - our maalai is awesome

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    actualy,i felt bot the love songs from Totti Jeya & Gazhini a little lame, very boring beats & tuneless...from HJ which had good love duet was Enna Panthade & Mazhai Mazha - Uk.....these all r below average, but still the best is Mayiliragai...what a score!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY ONE MAYILIRAGE

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kanda Naal Mudhal is releasing tomorrow....

Thus, YSR comes with two faced gun.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghajini is better

suttrum vizhi sudare of " Ghajini" is thousand times better then Mayil irake

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    pirathib - u mean the nursery rhyme song - lol

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok da... i come to ur level of talking...
    mayil irake sounds like a usual hindi song...nothing new...when u listen to sutrum vizhi and especially to the lyrics u feel like ur in heaven.
    The singers of mayil irake totally ruin the song...but in sutrum vizhi chose the best and a new combo...Bombay Jayashree and Sriram Parthasrathy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahahahha ...when u say " sutrum vizhi is awesome" it strikes me Sutrum Vizhi from KKKK...that is worth what u call awesome, but this particular song ur saying awesome...hahahahahhahahahha ..sorry..i cant help but laughing....Mayil irage is the best melody of 2005, and mark my word,only Mayil irage will last untill the end of the year,Ghazini songs will never...just remember this ok va??? :P in local radio in malaysia they r playing Mayil irage like very very often, (my dad,who is IR fan actually got annoyed when he comes back home also Mayil irage song is running on my pc "...and no offence ya...Bombay Jayashree is the most aweful singer in TFM,her Tamil might be good, but her voice...haahhahaha..the only song which her voice sounded divine was Narumugayee & Theenda Theenda - Thullavadho illamai,the rest...OUT Machan!!!! what eva it is,i know u hate Mayilirage coz its more beautiful than Sutrum Vizhi rite?? nvm...enjoy ur useless...i mean 'super' songs....and we will enjoy Mayilirage....

STILL MY VOTE GOES TO MAYILIRAGE - ANBE AARUYIRE... 8)
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday in "Doss" thirai vimarsanam in SunTV...
    I heared a song composed by Yuvan Shanker Raja...
    It is the same dito copy of his dad's "Adiye manam nilluna nikkaathadi" from Neengal Kettavai.

Appa kitta thirudunaa thappillai... thane..??

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast