Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to remove gallstones naturally

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Maro (@ cach*) on: Thu Sep 23 18:36:16 EDT 2004

In Nov. Of 2002 I had severe stomach pain. After a sonogram my doctor said the result was negative for gallstone. He treated me for Helicobactor Pylori a bacteria that causes a stomach ulcer. The pain never got any better, but was getting worse then before. On Sept. 22nd of 2004 I found out that I was diagnosed positive for gallstone in Nov. of 2002, but my doctor failed to tell me! My stomach pain by now was in worse condition, and I have no insurance. Thank God for this remedy I used the (Apple Juice all day, Oil and Lemon at night) and it really worked. I had almost quarter cup full of stones I could not count! I will do it once again and then go for another sonogram... So thank you so much. For those who have the pain, Just do it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Maro (@ cach*) on: Thu Sep 23 18:36:20 EDT 2004

In Nov. Of 2002 I had severe stomach pain. After a sonogram my doctor said the result was negative for gallstone. He treated me for Helicobactor Pylori a bacteria that causes a stomach ulcer. The pain never got any better, but was getting worse then before. On Sept. 22nd of 2004 I found out that I was diagnosed positive for gallstone in Nov. of 2002, but my doctor failed to tell me! My stomach pain by now was in worse condition, and I have no insurance. Thank God for this remedy I used the (Apple Juice all day, Oil and Lemon at night) and it really worked. I had almost quarter cup full of stones I could not count! I will do it once again and then go for another sonogram... So thank you so much. For those who have the pain, Just do it!

Post Thanks / Like

Maro (@ cach*) on: Thu Sep 23 18:36:27 EDT 2004

Post Thanks / Like

jyothi (@ 69-1*) on: Fri Oct 1 22:48:23 EDT 2004

is there a doctor in california who can do liver flushing..or anybody know any good harmless method for liver flush for a psoriasis patient

Post Thanks / Like

jyothi (@ 69-1*) on: Fri Oct 1 22:50:38 EDT 2004

please give me simple harmless liver flush method?or a doctor who can help do this

Post Thanks / Like

susan victoria vallado (@ oliv*) on: Thu Oct 7 22:47:23 EDT

i tried the apple juice/epsom/olive oil method and it worked for me. during my first week i flushed so many gallstones (green and floating). then i did it again the following week and i still flushed many green floating thing. How often can i do this? how long is the interval in repeating the procedures.

Post Thanks / Like

loren (@ 210.*) on: Fri Oct 8 03:15:15 EDT 2004

im only in my middle 20s and i was diagnosed of having multiple gallstone. I do not wish to have my gallbladder be removed at 24; i seek for alternatives. luckily, a friend of mine printed the articles on removing gallstones naturally by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan. I followed the instructions carefully. Its very effective. The constant severe pain doesn't bother me anymore. I still do the cleasing every 14 days.

If gallstones bother you, try it. nothing to lose anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

loren (@ 210.*) on: Fri Oct 8 03:28:06 EDT 2004

For Ms. Susan Victoria Vallado:

Hi ma'am! I just want to ask you where do you buy epsom salt? i'm running out of stock and i dont know where to buy one. Please get back to me at lbdc@nfa.gov.ph or loren795@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Alyssa (@ star*) on: Sun Oct 10 06:24:58 EDT 2004

For Ms. Susan Victoria Vallado,

I would like to try this, could you tell me how big is the cup for olive oil i need to consume?

Post Thanks / Like

Judy (@ cach*) on: Sun Oct 10 12:26:03 EDT 2004

Hi
    I had an ulta sound which showed I had sveral small gallstones. I tried the gallstone flush, easy and painless, can't say I enjoyed the oil and lemon juice, but it certainly worked.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast