Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to remove gallstones naturally

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

How to remove gallstones naturally

Topic started by Latha (@ aim-176-84.tm.net.my) on Fri Sep 19 02:58:21 .

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY
    by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.

Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.
    "Cancer is never the first illness," Chiu Nan points out. "Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. In my research in China, I came across some material which say that people with cancer usually have stones.
    We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally. The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Regime:
    *For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
    *On the sixth day, take no dinner.
    * At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
    * At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
    * At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it
    well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
    The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes.
    "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."
    "Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean up now and then.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

siddha raj (@ cach*) on: Sun Sep 21 13:53:22 EDT 2003

Gallstones!

When fully formed and visible on X-rays

The traditional indian village method is to drink a glass (5-10 oz) of Vallulay trunk juice.

Simply crush the trunk portion of banana tree and the juice should be consumed.

Within 3 to 5 hours later the pain is lessen and the stones are dissolved.

When urinating 1 hour after the consumation of the juice, you will notice tiny mustard size bits in your urine.

During urination That is final pain, you may endure as tiny bits of undissolved gallstones may
    pass off.

The traditional Siddha philosphy of "Food as Medicine", it would appropriate to include Vallilay thandu (banana tree trunk inner pith)
    as vwgetable pharaddal

Post Thanks / Like

Devi (@ cs17*) on: Mon Sep 22 11:21:10 EDT 2003

Hi,
    Is gallstone and stone in kidney are same??stone in kidney can be dissolved by vaazhai thandu juice.Eating eggplants(brinjaal) also helpful in kidney stones.
    thanxDevi.

Post Thanks / Like

Hemant Trivedi (@ 203.*) on: Mon Sep 22 13:25:58 EDT 2003

Gall stones generally are found in 4f's
    Four F's are,
    Female,
    Fourty,
    Fertile
    and
    Fair.
    Gall stones are formed in Gall Bladder which is near Pancreas. Kidney stones are different .

Post Thanks / Like

Siddha Raj (@ max0*) on: Mon Sep 22 14:23:39 EDT 2003

Yes Devi!
    You are very right!
    Both type of stones are dissolved by vaazhai thandu juice.

For those with Kidney stones and other kidney afflictions in US or Europe, cranberry juice will be remedial on short term basis (especially for irritating pain) till vaazhai thandu juice is available.

Well Wishes, Thanx for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

santhya krishnan (@ host*) on: Tue Feb 17 13:20:34

Hi,
    One of my friends has this problem.
    I need some help.
    Is their any doctor in bay area who treats this using a natural procedure?
    I heard that based on the nature of the body the stones will reappear. Will the nature cure remove this problem permanantely or is it only a short term cure?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

seema (@ cs17*) on: Wed Feb 25 12:21:24 EST 2004

Hi,
    what are the symptoms for gallstones?if it pains in which part of the body it occurs? pls help me out....
    thank you
    seema

Post Thanks / Like

johny (@ 202.*) on: Sat Mar 6 08:02:10 EST 2004

Gallstones, i did this...woke up no food for the whole day, only 100% pure apple juice and water. An hour before bed prepare a half cup of fresh lemon juice, takes about 6 lemons, put in one cup. Then get out the extra virgin cold pressed olive oil. First dose, drink 1/8 cup olive oil, followed by 1/8 cup lemon juice, lay on right side and then repeat in 15 minutes, all together 4 times until a half cup of each is down. When finished go to sleep, try to sleep on the right. Next day look for stones, dark dark green in color. I did it twice and got a lot out each time. Good alternative to getting an important organ removed.

Post Thanks / Like

Bryony Bell (@ 213.*) on: Fri Mar 12 12:47:46 EST 2004

My Friend and I Heena will try this out next week. Watch this space for the results.

Post Thanks / Like

JUANITA BEHILL (@ 206-*) on: Mon Apr 12 17:10:57

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR APPLE JUICE REMEDY. IT REALLY WORKS. HOW AMAZING. I STILL CANT BELIEVE I PASSED MORE THAN 100. I FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER 10 YEARS OF NAUSEA THANKS TO YOU DR. LAI

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast