View Poll Results: Best Performance - Mohanlal, Vishnu or Rajini?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manichitraazhu (Malayalam) - Mohanlal (1993)

24 63.16%
  • Apthamithra (Kannada) - Vishuvarthan (2004)

1 2.63%
  • Chandramukhi (Tamil) - Rajinikanth (2005)

13 34.21%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Performance - Mohanlal, Vishnu or Rajini for same story

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i saw that movie in malayalam..indeed i accept Mohanlal did well..but Rajini in CM..Oh my God .... Mei silirithiruchu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    //i saw that movie in malayalam..indeed i accept Mohanlal did well..but Rajini in CM..Oh my God .... Mei silirithiruchu //

Mei silirithiruchu !!!.....Njangalude Kai (Hand) silsilirithiruchu...TO GIVE A SMACK ON THAT DIRECTOR P VASU and RAJINIKANTH.

//bay....,im a great kamal fan...but while rajni said "lakalakalaka"....i am on my feet//

Even we were also on our feet...TO RUN AWAY FROM THE THEATRE!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul B
    //i saw that movie in malayalam..indeed i accept Mohanlal did well..but Rajini in CM..Oh my God .... Mei silirithiruchu //

Mei silirithiruchu !!!.....Njangalude Kai (Hand) silsilirithiruchu...TO GIVE A SMACK ON THAT DIRECTOR P VASU and RAJINIKANTH.

//bay....,im a great kamal fan...but while rajni said "lakalakalaka"....i am on my feet//

Even we were also on our feet...TO RUN AWAY FROM THE THEATRE!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know bout mohanlal cause Ive not seen the movie..(he is competant enough!)

I KNOW Rajinikant did well..

Vishnuvardan, I was told by my FRIEND, is not very impressive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen all the three movies....

I will tell u what did these three actors (Actually I should say directors) did.

In MANICHITRATHAAZHU...FAZIL gave full space to Mohanlal to play the character.Mohanlal made the character grand and remembered (eventhough its coming a few mins before interval) only because of his natural acting.Plus The way Fazil and Madhu Muttam (scriptwriter) picturised the character.

In APNA MITHRA...P VASU picturised the doctor's role as a joker instead of eccentricity (Manichitrathaazhu) to get mass appeal.VISHNUVARDHAN thus had to come up with that role in sucha manner.So it wasn't impressive at all.Plus the main character of SOUNDARYA GOT MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE in the film than SHOBHANA got for Manichitrathaazhu.This is the difference b/w Apna Mithra and Mani... which shows that diff b/w Vishnu and Lal and Fazil and Vasu.Vishuvardhan is a good actor eventhough not great.He did reasonably a good job in Kauravar, a Mammotty Mal Film.

In CHANDRAMUKHI....That same P VASU directed it.This time intead of a joker,he made the character as a superhuman because of Rajini.Fights,Love songs,ability to dominate anything and above all that mind reading concept.Plus some vulgurous scenes.Rajini in his uasual superhero style made that character GRAND for Tamil audience but for his loyal Malayalee fans,he shown how a good film can be made bad.Because of this,the main character of JYOTHIKA lost its importance (actually it got more importance for a actress of Jyothika's calibre).This made chandramukhi Out and Out Rajini Masala Movie.

In Hindi,i am sure...There won't be any love story like chandramukhi because Big B is too old for it.And SRK should need a lot of importance.Now lets see whose film its gonna be.

Post Thanks / Like
    //
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    I dont know bout mohanlal cause Ive not seen the movie..(he is competant enough!)

I KNOW Rajinikant did well..

Vishnuvardan, I was told by my FRIEND, is not very impressive.
    //

COMPETANT ENOUGH TO MAKE A MOVIE BAD.THEN I WOULD SAY THAT HE IS NO WHERE NEAR TO RAJINIKANTH.SOMETIMES VISHUVARDHAN CAN HELP U.

EG - THENMAAVIN KOMBATHU - MUTHU
    MANICHITRATHAAZHU - CHANDRAMUKHI

Post Thanks / Like
    //mohan lal did in his own style-underplay.but as the charecter is not so weighted his underplay doesnt appeal much.vishnuvardhan is good too. //

FIRST TAKE A DICTIONARY AND UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF UNDERPLAY!!!...IF U STILL BELIEVE IN THE SAME THEORY OF URS ABT UNDERPLAY,THEN SURYA AND VIKRAM WON'T SURVIVE IN TAMIL INDUSTRY.AND ABT THE MASS APPEAL OF LAL'S CHARACTER IN MANICHITRATHAAZHU,PLEASE CALL PRABHU,RAJINI AND P VASU.THEY WILL TELL U THAT THEY REMADE MANICHITRATHAAZHU ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MASS APPEAL OF THE FILM DUE TO MOHANLAL AND SHOBHANA AND PLUS SURESH GOPI.PLUS NOT TO FORGET FAZIL AND MADHU MUTTAM.

Post Thanks / Like
    GUYS..UR P VASU IS DOING THE SAME IN UR IDUSTRY JUST LIKE PRIYADARSHAN DOING IN BOLLYWOOD.INSPIRING FROM OLD MAL HITS (MOSTLY MOHANLAL) AND REMAKE IT INTO HINDI OR TAMIL and BECOME SUCCESSFUL THERE.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul B
    I have seen all the three movies....

I will tell u what did these three actors (Actually I should say directors) did.

In MANICHITRATHAAZHU...FAZIL gave full space to Mohanlal to play the character.Mohanlal made the character grand and remembered (eventhough its coming a few mins before interval) only because of his natural acting.Plus The way Fazil and Madhu Muttan (scriptwriter) picturised the character.

In APNA MITHRA...P VASU picturised the doctor's role as a joker instead of eccentricity (Manichitrathaazhu) to get mass appeal.VISHNUVARDHAN thus had to come up with that role in sucha manner.So it wasn't impressive at all.Plus the main character of SOUNDARYA GOT MUCH MORE IMPORTANCE in the film than SHOBHANA got for Manichitrathaazhu.This is the difference b/w Apna Mithra and Mani... which shows that diff b/w Vishnu and Lal and Fazil and Vasu.Vishuvardhan is a good actor eventhough not great.He did reasonably a good job in Kauravar, a Mammotty Mal Film.

In CHANDRAMUKHI....That same P VASU directed it.This time intead of a joker,he made the character as a superhuman because of Rajini.Fights,Love songs,ability to dominate anything and above all that mind reading concept.Plus some vulgurous scenes.Rajini in his uasual superhero style made that character GRAND for Tamil audience but for his loyal Malayalee fans,he shown how a good film can be made bad.Because of this,the main character of JYOTHIKA lost its importance (actually it got more importance for a actress of Jyothika's calibre).This made chandramukhi Out and Out Rajini Masala Movie.

In Hindi,i am sure...There won't be any love story like chandramukhi because Big B is too old for it.And SRK should need a lot of importance.Now lets see whose film its gonna be.
    rahul....i also hated that love scenes,double meaning dialogues and stupid comedies in chandramukhi.....but what do u think about the climax of the movie?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly it is Thanga Thalaivar Super Star Rajinikanth!!
    Back after a while...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast