Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOVERS - BY HARRIS JAYARAJ

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    first i thought this was a screw up oon the album mistyping the MD.and when i heard the songs i wished it was a typo cuz the songs suck for even HJ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah it sounds very amateur, i dont think even copycat like harris jeyaraj would do such crappy songs, some times they put wrong names on cds, im pretty seure its a newbie music director.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a link to this movie in musicindiaonline under "New Songs" category. Herez the link :

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.8075/

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    impossible these songs cant be by harris

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is by Harris Jeyaraj !!!!
    One of the songs is from rehna Tera Dil mein ..But the song have been re-done .Probably only teh tunes are by harris ..Orchestration and everything are by different person .. ..Franchise started in music !!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

lovers...by hj

Hi, I have this friend here who is an ardent HJ music fan who has clarified directly the matter with HJ himself by email in which he says it is not done by him. He says he learnt thru sources that some mischief has been done by someone just to promote album sales. Even the orchestration does not sound like that of HJs.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: lovers...by hj

Quote Originally Posted by buvana
    Hi, I have this friend here who is an ardent HJ music fan who has clarified directly the matter with HJ himself by email in which he says it is not done by him. He says he learnt thru sources that some mischief has been done by someone just to promote album sales. Even the orchestration does not sound like that of HJs.
    same case happened to ARRahman for the album Beauty Palace...there r many culprit like this running loose around :P
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahhahaha..i just listened to the songs....what cheap stuffs man... :P,i have heard the original RHTDM song,which is modified here has Eval Thaano....hahahhaaha...real crap...the way Hj composed that song in RHDTM was very good!but here like my small sis's toy instruments :P!

btw,did any guys here heard the RHDTM - Rehna Rehna mere dil he Rehana song??? it was something i really liked from Hj,the 2 songs i felt was top class from Hj was this & Ye Chilipi - Garshana (the telugu version plz)
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HJ is simply a copy cat of ARR and yuvan.but i wonder how he keeps getting great offers.however i liked his ore malai from gajini.the rerecording for gajini was noisy and irritating and at times even the dialoque cudnt be heard

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovers...

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    HJ is simply a copy cat of ARR and yuvan.but i wonder how he keeps getting great offers.however i liked his ore malai from gajini.the rerecording for gajini was noisy and irritating and at times even the dialoque cudnt be heard
    You say HJ is a copy cat... well who is not... ARR, YSR (whole lot of kaadhal kondein just take off from English songs which i heard today also in the department store)... Even Boom Boom song starting tune (keys) resemble exactly as starting humming by Anupama in Gulmohar Malare..(Majnu)... almost every MD rips from here and there ... adds Indian masala and flavours it.. dont point at only one...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast