Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thotti Jaya

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Thotti Jaya

http://www.musicmazaa.com/tamil/aSon...=Thotti%20Jaya

It's aite but nothing new and refreshing.This will be above some of the newer releases but is nothing compared to Ah-Aah. Not even close to HJ's Anniyan.

OMG!!! LOL HJ has hit a NEW LOW he has copied the master of copying DEVA. LISTEN TO YARISINGARI SONG.the way the song is sung in the beginning is an EXACT coy of UMMA UMMA song!!!

ENJOY!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the songs r decent man! for once,a DIRECT ARR VS HJ ALBUM!!! just 3 days diff of audio release!!!Yaaridamum is Ye chilipi from Gharshana,the replacement of Oru Ooril - Kaake2....re-using format like ARR?
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the songs were okay nuthin great until i heard the yarisingari song which has parts copied from ISAI THIRUDAN DEVA.then i lost all respect for this album.

even the first song has shades of other songs.HJ didnt even try for this album.I dont even remember them talking of a launch for this audio.

Post Thanks / Like
    the interlude from achu vllam song sounds like the anniayn song " kumari". but the song is good.

Uyire en uyire is a nice melody,

Thotta power is like a typical simbu number like the ones in alai and mix of saamy and arul songs. Maybe simbus style may make it worth watching.

Yaridamum : Wow, Ramesh vinayaga singing for HJ! Thats pretty good HJ using jassi for anniayn and now ramesh for thotti, maybe for vetayadu he will use IR..... Ramesh vinayagam is such a sweet singer! i absolutely adore his voice! but again lots of things sound similair to things weve heard... for ex from chellame... and classical IR stuffs.... and the intial drums or whatever it is , is ripped from mounam pasiyathai song.... as always regardless of the act that HJ ,mixes bunch of his old songs the song sounds good.

Jaari singari : Yes it is the umma ummaamma song! but at a slower tempo!....... Deva has acheived new heights... how proud he will be to know that after allthe copying he has done... somebody exists to copy from him! )

Theme---- Better than bombay theme for sure!

Jus kidding guys......the theme is something to go with the movie maybe , its not listeneable on its own!Its irritating in fact.

Overall the two melodies are good and the first one. The other songs fail to impress.

The two mellodies will be heard frequently on FM radios for sure.... apart from it ... nuthing else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ye chilipi is far better than the tamil version..The Ye chilipi by Srinivas was such a rocker!! One of my all time favourite!! Ramesh Vinayagam cant match Srinivas!!

Post Thanks / Like
    "!....... Deva has acheived new heights... how proud he will be to know that after allthe copying he has done... somebody exists to copy from him!"

that was a good one : and another thing:this song is a multiple copy:

1)Umma Umma by Deva
    2)Ethuku pondati by ARR
    3)Poda Poda punaku by IR

Wow - HJ shuld be given a PhD degree for new copying techniques!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Achuvellam: copied from:

1)Ichuthu Ichutha : vidyasagar
    2)Karna: Vidhyasagar (the punjabi beats!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    ARR fans - Check my blog out!!

http://naan-yaar.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Movies the two melodies are the only good songs tho they do have a familiar feeling to em.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arjuna .... thumbs up for the blog!

ok guys, now its back to thazhuvuthu naluvuthu time... tha tha tha tahzhuvu naluvuthu doi!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast