Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: favourite hollywood actor

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kubrick,

Opensubtitles has a sub for 701 MB rip, I believe. Did you check?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually now I did but enne prechana na.. TPB la the frame rate is not mentioned and no NFO file too. And in Opensubs most ah 25fps thaan irukku. I don't wanna take a chance and download, this FUP is killing me. Ill try searching for a safe torrent appdi kedeikalana i have to take the chance and get it from TPB itself. Anyway thanks bro!
    Vaazhvathu edharku vaiyagathin sugangalai vaazhkaiyil perathaane!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Al Pacino & Tom Hanks

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vankv, thanks for reviving this thread. I want to go back in time and list who were my fav actors then (I was born in 1973, to give you the maths).

in the
    70s - too young, no TV in house, mostly Tamizh movies if dad brings us out. He mentioned that he got us watching Eastwood, Bronson, and McQueen (The Great Escape his favourite, I got a VCD as gift years ago).
    80s - theatres shut down nearby, but got TV. Became fans of the TV series guys, like Tom Selleck, Lee Majors, George Preppard, Richard Dean Anderson. On Movie front, thanks to pirated VHS, Stallone, Norris, Bud Spenser and Terence Hill, then catching any James Bond films on TV, became a confirmed Sean Connery fan, and Dalton though I never seen his Bond films until....
    90s. Film student era. Like on my own, not college film student. Grabbing anything I could get, Brando, Newman, Lemmon, and all the Bond films on VHS before, became dedicated to Tim Dalton, and more, got to know about the 70s movement, and "I love you" I said to De Niro, Pacino, Hackman, Hoffman, Beatty, oh man. Then, for contemporary finding, there was Crowe, who I swore is the actual next Brando.
    00s. Getting jaded. Started appreciating the ones I missed, like Moore, Schwarzenegger, Willis, started feeling that Crowe is not the next Brando, accepted Craig as Bond, but hated second outing, truly appreciated Day-Lewis...but really losing focus now.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011