Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Womens Rights

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah

I do watch NDTV everyday .On which date did this appear on TV?
    I dont know.I picked up the article from NDTV.com.Yesterdays news.I am not jobless to sit and make up stuff like this!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any way, it is interesting to learn about the swelling numbers of "men-losers" & "women-winners". But it is still baffling-who is losing & losing what, & who is winning & winning what? Some food for thought
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Any way, it is interesting to learn about the swelling numbers of "men-losers" & "women-winners". But it is still baffling-who is losing & losing what, & who is winning & winning what? Some food for thought
    veRRipeRRa manitharellAm buththisaaLi illai
    buththiyuLLa manitharellAm veRRi kaaNbathillai!

Post Thanks / Like
    Again baffling- who are buththisaali and buththisaaliyallaathavar, veRRi peRRavar and veRRipeRaathavar-men or women or both
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think both Ramesh and Geetha are losers at least in this case! 8)

So is their new-born kid! ean piRanthaay magn(L)E-nnu thamizh-la paada vENdiyathuthaan thaalaattu!

The probability for win win situation is no longer exist here as one of them is going to lose anyway! 8)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika

* Really pretty ,well educated women marrying ugly lowlifes who dont even have a job.
    Yeah, there are PLENTY of STUPID BIMBOS still there to do such a stupidity. They never learn! Even after we reach 30th century, they will be stupid!

* I saw such instance which happened right before my eyes.A girl who was well on her way to becoming a chartered accountant got married to this server she met on the bus.
    Well, well, well, A CA could be a worthless trash too.

And a server could be a handsome, charming, sensible young man with some "special gifts" too. I dont know how he impressed her.

Dont you blame the server for being a server, please!

Let us not blame everything on poor, no-good looking, men for being what they are!

As long as the "ugly men" did not force the " rich and beautiful queens" to marry them, I dont see a case here!

* How much does a CA make and how much does a server make.It all happens pa.
    I think, marriage is not always between two "pay-checks and bank-accounts"! I believe, there are "other important things" involved in it, in case u dont know about that!

Post Thanks / Like
    <I think, marriage is not always between two "pay-checks and bank-accounts"! I believe, there are "other important things" involved in it, in case u dont know about that! > How truly spoken But the tragedy is today's youth miss to see this truth

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika

* Really pretty ,well educated women marrying ugly lowlifes who dont even have a job.
    Yeah, there are PLENTY of STUPID BIMBOS still there to do such a stupidity. They never learn! Even after we reach 30th century, they will be stupid!

* I saw such instance which happened right before my eyes.A girl who was well on her way to becoming a chartered accountant got married to this server she met on the bus.
    Well, well, well, A CA could be a worthless trash too.

And a server could be a handsome, charming, sensible young man with some "special gifts" too. I dont know how he impressed her.

Dont you blame the server for being a server, please!

Let us not blame everything on poor, no-good looking, men for being what they are!

As long as the "ugly men" did not force the " rich and beautiful queens" to marry them, I dont see a case here!

* How much does a CA make and how much does a server make.It all happens pa.
    I think, marriage is not always between two "pay-checks and bank-accounts"! I believe, there are "other important things" involved in it, in case u dont know about that!

what's your problem ss madam if a rich girl marries a poor guy.so according to you, rich should only marry the rich and poor should only marry the poor. noble thoughts indeed :P .and from where did the issue of being ugly or good looking creep into the picture?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    just confirms my suspicion. womenfolk are indeed very very scheming.

Post Thanks / Like
    No haste, no haste, please No need to brand the whole lot as scheming. Modern girls can boast to be "money-wise". It is a pity they are not "man-wise" which their mothers & grandmothers were- the net result: the nest was warm. The educated, emancipated, enlightened woman of today better retrospect a bit & rearrange her priorities conforming to her womanhood attributes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12