Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Military

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j.chenkalvarayan
    i don't know why the moderators have removed the word saala. its the hindi equivalent for machaan,machi.i always use that to address my north indian friends.that's why even hyderabadi aka hindusthani ladka didn't complain. anyways i'll refrain from using that word again.
    Saala is not quite the equivalent of Machi, JC! It is often used in a derogatory manner! In a very informal setting, it can be used as a friendly greeting, and that is because it is assumed everyone knows you in that setting. It is advisable to not use it in a public Forum.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyderbadi
    Yes, definetly...but, we won't get anywhere if the rest of the world continues to think of India as a weak country that opposes enemies by conducting hunger strikes, etc.
    What do you mean?

Are you criticizing Gandhi's approach or what?

Also, the poverty rate in India is decreasing now.
    Really?!

Must be decreasing in Africa too!

So, that suggests what? I think people get "less hungry" than they used to!

What do you think?

Do u think HIV helped us or something to bring down the poverty?!
    Yeah, it is decreasing in Africa actually. The situation in Africa is better than it was 10 years ago. The population of India is becoming more wealthy every day. India's economy is booming and India is set to be a superpower. Also, i'm not criticising Gandhis approach...but in the international world, when a country messes with your country, you will be looked down upon if you do not respond strongly.

As for the HIV issue, the percentage of people who have HIV in India is the same as the percentage of people in the US who have HIV. The HIV issue is very bad, but the western media over exagerates the situation.

Have you noticed how India's middle class is growing? The majority of the population is now part of the middle and upper class and the number of people in the lower class is decreasing slowly. The only problem is that with over 240 million poor people to help, the Indian government lacks the funds to help everyone and it requires a lot of help from foreign organizations.

Also, have you noticed that the wealthiest community in the US is the Indian community. No other community in the US, other than the Chinese community is even close. If people who come to America with basically nothing can be among the wealthiest Americans, people in India should be able to do the same slowly.

Seriously, do you really think India has been getting worse in the past few decades?
    HindustaniLadka

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyderbadi
    lol, since when was i north Indian?
    Can this be HLadka himself?Why does his signature line appears to be Hindustani Ladka?Is it permissible on forumhub to have more than one id????

Bye Hindi Ladka!How are you doing among those Pakis?

Post Thanks / Like
    Why the military - does India need that?
    Araitha Maavai Araithal, Iditha Maavai Idithal,
    Avitha Maavai Avithal, Kindal, Kilaral, Mudithal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthappam
    Why the military - does India need that?
    Yes, If it wants to remain a major world power and if it wants to protect it self from the terrorists that are constantly trying to penetrate its borders and if it wants to protect itself from China and Pakistan(not necesarilly the Pakistani military...the thousands of terrorists that are coming into India from Pakistan aare a major threat...and another threat is that the terrorists could over thrtow Musharraf and get access to Pakistani aircraft, missiles, etc and use them agaisnt India.) The only way to protect India is to have a strong military. Having a strong military deos not mean India will have to go to war needlessly, but it will deter countries like China and Pakistan from starting any trouble.
    HindustaniLadka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12