Thread: Was she insulted?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Was she insulted?

Even as a teenager, I felt insulted about this, what do you feel?

My sister & husband had been to Dubai recently(during the shopping festival time in march). She had given a lot of things to her mother-in-law, like Yardlysoaps, bedsheets, artificial flowers etc. The mil kept the soaps(Yardly) etc in the cupboard for months and gave it away to the servants yesterday, in front of her. My sister felt very insulted. Earlier, mil has given things (that my sis gave) to her sister, aunt etc but this????????

The funny thing is Mil always complains about the servant otherwise!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Was she insulted?

Quote Originally Posted by Niranjana
    Even as a teenager, I felt insulted about this, what do you feel?

My sister & husband had been to Dubai recently(during the shopping festival time in march). She had given a lot of things to her mother-in-law, like Yardlysoaps, bedsheets, artificial flowers etc. The mil kept the soaps(Yardly) etc in the cupboard for months and gave it away to the servants yesterday, in front of her. My sister felt very insulted. Earlier, mil has given things (that my sis gave) to her sister, aunt etc but this????????

The funny thing is Mil always complains about the servant otherwise!
    Your sister went to Dubai recently, and given gifts to her MIL, and yet, your MIL had them for months in the cupboard!! Hmm!!

Anyways, do discuss this in the MIL vs DIL thread. No need really to open a separate dedicated thread.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...=169494#169494
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!