Horizonherbs.com.

Is a well known supplier of herbs in USA.
Usual standard disclaimers apply.

For those living in southern California and warmer zones
Amla seeds (usirica)

Bitter melon seeds (karela) the one they have take long time to fruit. I prefer the early varieties from Evergreen

Coriander seeds. The one I purchased from parks grew to 18 inches. This one they claim it can grow to 2 feet tall...I grew them in shoe boxes. They say can grow to 3 feet in good soil. I will try this season.

Curry leaf plants 15-00$. Seeds 4-50 per packet. I never raised curry leaf plants from seed. But heard they can grow and germinate after the month of May.

Hindu Marigold: They claim this is the authentic Indian old fashioned Marigold 2-3 feet tall
In my vegetable beds I grow dwarf 9 inches tall French dwarf variety and tulasi plants.
Marigold and Tulsi plants are supposed to be auspicious.

Edible purslane: Portulaca oleracea’ I prefer the seeds from seeds of India as they have slightly different taste. I have not tried this variety

Krishna tulasi seeds(also called as shyam tulasi )I like this one and the Lakshmi Tulasi from SV temple from Tirupathi.

One new variety which I will try this year. The seed source is from Vrindavan, Mathura, and birth place of Lord Krishna.