Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Horror Movies

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    is blair witch a real thing...

someone said its not a cinema....its something that is got from students!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    i saw it in star movies...something like documentry....irritating photography...dint see fully!...seems to be good!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nilavupriyan
    is blair witch a real thing...

someone said its not a cinema....its something that is got from students!
    Its not real.. the "real story" scoop was a rumor to boost the publicity i read....

About photography that's the point Nilavu... its through the eyes of the handy-cams carried by them...

Do watch it again!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    when i was young i really think about the time i watched Evil Dead at night around 11.30 ....

had applied viboothi n all n sat to watch that movie

when the movie was over, we were like this ......
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omen

I would say this had a lot of effect on ppl... there is nothing like ugly faces or something like that ... tis just the music .... the background score made it all happen.... Gregory Peck did great justice to his role, it was simply superb watching the movie !

Exorcist

I would rate this second .... this movie had some effects where faces make a difference. THe movie also had a lot of bg score which made ppl fear ....

Evil Dead

This one was mostly with ugly faces, initially it was scary but later on became funny

Poltergeist
    This one was really a new approach, again gud bg music and lot of unexpected twists ...

Braindead
    This one was simply hilarious

Vampire
    This one did really have a big welcome during the early times ...
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Omen

I would say this had a lot of effect on ppl... there is nothing like ugly faces or something like that ... tis just the music .... the background score made it all happen.... Gregory Peck did great justice to his role, it was simply superb watching the movie !

Evil Dead

This one was mostly with ugly faces, initially it was scary but later on became funny

Braindead
    This one was simply hilarious

Vampire
    This one did really have a big welcome during the early times ...
    Omen is the oly moviw which made me scare....that too not omen...."jenma natchathiram"...the remake of omen!...when i was a small boy i was scared by that lady....yeppa

evil dead is an ultimate comedy

Post Thanks / Like
    sleepy hollow...not a horror..but so stylish movie....excellent photography,music and makeup

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Shining is my most favourite horror movie. Its not scary but its weird !! The climax in the maze will be spine-chilling . And Jack Nicholson's performance is right up there with One flew over the cuckoo's nest

And yeh its kubrick's
    'The Shining' is probably the best horror movie i watched too... J Nicholson and also the little boy's performance adds to the horror..i have also been to the hotel where the actual movie was shot...

'The Eye' is my next bet...esp the scene when the boyfriend shows the girl her pic, and she doesnt recognize her own pic..

i just hate the 'Evil Dead' kind of movies...too many masks..esp if u watch kids dress up for Haloween every year..
    "I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"--P.B.Shelley

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone watched candyman? is that also scary? I have heard alot about it but have yet to watch....actually there's a whole lot of movies i have yet to watch especially tamil scary movies...lousy video stores here never care about old movies... anyways a funny movie i did watch was mel brooks' young frankenstein Igor cracked me up so much! I watch 24 what a crock i liked 13 monkey better...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    actually there's a whole lot of movies i have yet to watch especially tamil scary movies...lousy video stores here never care about old movies...
    In my long career as a consumer/victim I can assure you, you have missed nothing.
    The only time I was withih an ace of being spooked was when watching the Amul Baby number in Vaanchinaathan.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast