Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pink Floyd

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

A Concept (@ kero*) on: Sun Jun 13 19:46:01

PG, looke likeyou have been hooked onto the first and the last of their albuns. Interesting. Continuity in their album took place only a few albums and those were about in the 70s. Especially Wish you were here.

Right now, I am listening to " A great Gig in the sky". I think it requires atleast some amount of praise from you, PG.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Srini (@ 203.*) on: Mon Sep 13 12:54:09

pg (if you see this): If you dint like DSOTM you probably dint catch the lyrics. I suggest you turn out the lights and listen to Time or Brain Damage or Us & Them or Eclipse. Div Bells has a nice cover.
    I caught on to PF some time ago and dint like any of their tracks till I caught on to the wording. Those guys were worse than the Times Cryptic CW when it came to messages. I've been to a number of PF sites and most of them discuss the deepest implications and insinuations in the words rather than the music. Any body know of any such interestng sites.
    BTW if it's any info to you guys there's a PinkFloyd.com mail id. Have you guys got one. It's free. mine's srinivasj@PinkFloyd.com. Not much of a GUI on it but a great mailid to distribute when you wish to show your Floydian loyalty .

I enjoy Aerosmith too. They are Brit too aren't they?

And why hasn't anybody had anything to say about this since June?

Post Thanks / Like

Noops (@ ) on: Fri Jul 21 01:56:39

You guys are a bunch of dorks. I believe I heard someone saying they "don't like Dark Side Of the Moon" (is it too much
    trouble to type the whole thing out?). Well, buddy, guess what, nobody GIVES a flying fuc*k, OK? Because it happens to be one of
    the best studio albums ever made, produced incidentally by a certain Mr. Alon Parsons, who I'm sure you "don't like" as well.
    And as for the person who said that "Pink Floyd" is derived from Latin for dinosaur, baby, I hope you were trying to be funny.
    Pink Anderson and Floyd Council were two Georgia (or Carolina, there are two opinions) blues singers who were Syd
    Barrett's inspiration. THAT'S how Pink Floyd. Pinkus Floydus.... sheesh!!

Post Thanks / Like

Noops (@ ) on: Fri Jul 21 01:56:53

You guys are a bunch of dorks. I believe I heard someone saying they "don't like Dark Side Of the Moon" (is it too much
    trouble to type the whole thing out?). Well, buddy, guess what, nobody GIVES a flying fuc*k, OK? Because it happens to be one of
    the best studio albums ever made, produced incidentally by a certain Mr. Alan Parsons, who I'm sure you "don't like" as well.
    And as for the person who said that "Pink Floyd" is derived from Latin for dinosaur, baby, I hope you were trying to be funny.
    Pink Anderson and Floyd Council were two Georgia (or Carolina, there are two opinions) blues singers who were Syd
    Barrett's inspiration. THAT'S how Pink Floyd. Pinkus Floydus.... sheesh!!

Post Thanks / Like

floyd anderson (@ 205.*) on: Fri Jul 28 11:54:22 EDT 2000

i have uploaded some pink floyd numbers in my music page and i ama a die hard fan too...i swear and live by the LSD era they were, are and will be the best.
    arun
    http://drarun.l.tripod.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ramjee Swaminathan (@ 202.*) on: Wed Dec 20 05:42:01 EST 200

Thanks for a cute thread on PF!

Do you guys know that there is a book called 'pink floyd - saman kulaikkum rock isai' written by a PF aficionado - A Shanmugam? It was published by Yali Prints / Madras. The book can do with a lot of improvements - but is a decent beginning, none the less!

Has anyone heard about David Palmer's 'Archestral Manouevres?' - this is a must listen for all PF fans and has a very haunting rendering (in sax?) of 'shine on you crazy diamond...' The album has been recorded by London Philaharmonic archestra and is very good.

Any one fascinated by the echoes of meddle??

__ramjee.

Post Thanks / Like

marty (@ pr-c*) on: Wed Dec 20 17:53:19 EST 2000

i wanna know if anybody can tell me where i might get music from floyd council e mail me at weedmower1@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

sanjeev (@ 203.*) on: Tue Jan 9 16:06:39 EST 2001

anybody out there who's got floyd's historic live at pompeii video cd? if yes please reply to me

Post Thanks / Like

Leah Verdoni (@ 192.*) on: Wed Mar 21 15:54:56

Can anyone post the lyrics to ,"I wish you were here"?
    If so I would be greatly indebted.
    New Comer-university student in Ontario

Post Thanks / Like

ruban (@ 203.*) on: Tue Mar 27 07:43:26

anybody want to share Roger waters's pictures?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast