Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Night Shyamalan

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

runamuck251 (@ port*) on: Mon Aug 16 21:32:30 EDT 2004

Weird...how many of us watched this doc but no one remembers or wants to put in writing the site addy? I tried on snopes to see if doc was bogus....no answer. He's a brilliant man, think we'll ever know the truth?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Claire uk (@ 82-3*) on: Sat Aug 21 20:53:15 EDT 2004

Hiya, just watchin the same thing i think u guys have seenon channel 4, im in the uk. I had it on in the background but it caught my atention when they were on that website that u all keep mentioning. What the hell was it?!?! lol! And, erm , u guys may be way ahead of me (cus i think ur all in the state???) but there was a programme on recently over here a dating thing from the usa, where instead of buff bokes to choose from there were 15 or so 'geeks'. Was he one of the guys in that, cus it looks like him?!?!?! Please excuse me if im being stupid lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Dill Harris (@ adsl*) on: Sun Aug 22 05:59:31 EDT 2004

I watched it last night on Channel 5(in the uk) and it really creeped me out, so I did some checking on the web, sorry to disappoint, but it's only a mockumentary designed to boost interest in the Village. Still ace though! That would also lead me to think that the website featured doesn't exist. But still-that picture of Henry?? (shivers)

Post Thanks / Like

Dill Harris (@ adsl*) on: Sun Aug 22 06:00:16 EDT 2004

Post Thanks / Like

thebadger (@ host*) on: Sun Aug 22 09:42:57 EDT 2004

to be honest guys, it's a bit weird people who have not seen him for years are keeping personal artefacts such as drawings and watches of his after all this time. I have difficulty finding my watch in my house 1 day after I put it down; let alone someone elses after 20 odd years! The name drop of another lead for Signs was a bit too obvious too. I'm not denying there is more to our world than we see: just that this was a spoof. What d'ya think?

Post Thanks / Like

Nadia Vert (@ dial*) on: Sun Aug 22 10:06:16 EDT 2004

i watched the doc, im in Scotland, and it appears as though he is a genuine mediator for lost souls.
    The photograph with the white shape(Spook??)next to m.night is something ive seen before and believe me it IS genuine. I will keep on the hunt for that web site on the doc, and all i can say is hale to Night, he's a rare talent.

Post Thanks / Like

Claire uk (@ 82-3*) on: Sun Aug 22 17:43:31 EDT 2004

The more i watched of the doc the more i realised that is was a mockumentary.....but i have to say, i came on here and posted while i was still watching and it hadnt got to the bit with 'henry' or the 'ghost' in the mirror.....and cus id ready read and new what was coming in the house i watched from behind my fingers!!! haha! Im such a wuss!! lol! It was a good doc, although the 'actors were a bit crap at times, even the professional ones, i love mr depp, think hes a wonderful actor, but im afraid when they interviewed him thats what clinched it for me that it wasnt for real )

Post Thanks / Like

mandrick (@ 81.1*) on: Mon Aug 23 05:31:15 EDT 2004

personally i thought the Village was no where near as good as everyone says it is
    I was expecting edge of the seat tension/some horror/leap out of my chair action

all there was was some girl who for being blind could have given half the Great Britain cross country runners a run for their cash

vastly overrated although I have to say that the SciFi doc thing was fantastic and i enjoyed that to more of an extent than any of his films
    I too watched in on Ch5 on Saturday night

and the website addy wasn't even shown on the doc.
    hoax or not, that was entertainment and the only thing that has kept me hooked to the TV for ages.

Post Thanks / Like

mark h (@ no-d*) on: Mon Aug 23 07:52:08 EDT 2004

ne1 no the website that they went on i want to no if its real ne1 plz

Post Thanks / Like

vanessa (@ pcp0*) on: Tue Aug 24 16:36:36 EDT 2004

i dont know anything about him. i would like to learn some more.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast