Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Night Shyamalan

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Sejal Painter (@ 203.*) on: Tue Jan 30 01:32:00

Hello Mr Shyamalan I have seen your films Sixth Sense & Unbreakable & really loved them a lot though I did not get an oppurtunity to see your films Praying with anger & Wide awake, but hope to see them soon . Sir I am from India & work as an Asst Film Editor in Bombay,but my basic aim is to become a Director & the reason I took up editing was because I wanted to get acquainted with the basics of film making.
    Sir is it possible that I can assit you on any of your forthcoming project.
    Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Sejal Painter (@ 203.*) on: Tue Jan 30 01:32:55

Hello Mr Shyamalan I have seen your films Sixth Sense & Unbreakable & really loved them a lot though I did not get an oppurtunity to see your films Praying with anger & Wide awake, but hope to see them soon . Sir I am from India & work as an Asst Film Editor in Bombay,but my basic aim is to become a Director & the reason I took up editing was because I wanted to get acquainted with the basics of film making.
    Sir is it possible that I can assit you on any of your forthcoming project.
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

A.R (@ typh*) on: Tue Jan 30 12:39:32

Hi Mr Shyamalan, you have made 2 great movies out of nothing! I'm really impressed! Keep it up and hope to see more in the future! Probably I will have a role in one of the movies when I graduate from university in london( could you give me a role play ). I'm keen in acting and I need some where to start off.
    Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like

raju (@ host*) on: Tue Jan 30 15:25:19

A.R what uni in london you at? did you think therewas toooo much Camera work to actually concentrate on the film it self?

Post Thanks / Like

sandra (@ 203.*) on: Sun Feb 4 09:35:06

hi, i really liked your movies.keep up the good work.i watched unbreakable on new year's eve and it was really good and i'm looking forward for your new movie.

Post Thanks / Like

indy (@ bkj-*) on: Tue Feb 6 00:01:21

hi mr syamala we a proud for you......go tamila go
    go and catch a highst place in hoolywood...bye

Post Thanks / Like

Jossi (@ spee*) on: Sun May 6 12:00:22

Dear mr.Shyamala,i just got chance to watch the Unbreakable after searching for it long time i finally watchted it and i think that's one brilliant movie i ever watched.And you got that talent as well *sporthall scene
    I can only say, keep up the good work, believe the mysteries out there are wait to be seek.

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like

Desmation (@ vani*) on: Thu May 10 23:12:43

Hi Mr. Shyamalan,

I have never felt this way in my life..
    I met someone and have been communicating with each other for about a year now..
    color, gestures, positions, stillness and subtlenss are some of the elements that we have been communicating with, but actual verbal communication between us is poor and closed.
    this speechless and intense feeling I have is becoming hurtful to myself. I want to talk to someone like you who value these subtle details in life...

Desmation
    ICQ 7002526

Post Thanks / Like

Viral (@ 203.*) on: Mon Jun 11 06:55:31

Hello Mr Shayamalan This is viral from India.I have a very good script for a movie.If you can contact me and at least give me your email id,I will send you the script.Your movie subjects are frankly just bring out the indian spirituality and reincarnation and the things the normal mind would'nt think of ...Thats what makes them interesting!I have got a similar script

Post Thanks / Like

Viral (@ 203.*) on: Mon Jun 11 06:59:36

This is my email id
    viral_doshi1@rediffmail.com

I have a terrific idea for a movie subject which you might be interested in.Please give me your email id.I will send you the script.Thanks.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast