Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Night Shyamalan

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Joel (@ pa-m*) on: Sun Aug 19 15:24:18

Hello Mr Shyamalan
    I'm a physician who likes to dabble with screenplays. After viewing 2 of your films, I believe you are the perfect person to take my work to the next level. Your type of filmmaking is exactly what I am trying to achieve.
    Please e-mail me if you are interested
    jjjwar@adelphia.net
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

sandy (@ prox*) on: Fri Aug 24 11:41:02

Dear Mr. Shymalan,
    In case you are interested in reading a story about parallel planes of existence that may help you in a future script, pls contact me at sandyvarm@yahoo.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Eric Neal (@ spid*) on: Fri Sep 28 21:49:44

I absolutely love Mr. Shymalan's work. The Sixth Sense is a brilliant film on so many levels. It's what a screenwriter such as myself aspires to achieve. I would like to know if there's a way to contact Mr. Shymalan. I'm attempting to create a panel or forum (not sure if online or some other fashion) in which talented writer/filmmakers such as himself can respond to jealous, lazy, unimaginative critics who would give them bad reviews. Thanks for any help you might provide.

Post Thanks / Like

Jegadesh Pillai (@ h216*) on: Tue Oct 16 01:59:23

What is his next movie?

Post Thanks / Like

Hasmita (@ 209.*) on: Wed Oct 17 18:01:41

Hi Mr. Shyamalan..i know this is weird..by my name is Hasmita Sheladia..i'am orginally from Bombay, India, but raised in U.S.A. Since you are indian as well, maybe you can help me out here..I'am interested in acting and i would like to suggest to you, what is the best way to go for this..thanks will be waiting for your reply..
    Hasmita

Post Thanks / Like

Phil (@ spid*) on: Thu Oct 18 23:19:01

The Latest M. Knight Shyamalan film is "Signs" starring Mel Gibson and Jaquain Pheonix currently filming throught many locations in Bucks County, Pa. Including on the Property of Delaware Valley College, New Brittian Boro, Pa, Newtown Boro, Pa, Buckingham Twp, Pa., Morrisville Boro Pa.,with cameo shots in various other locations through out Bucks County Pa. Filming is currently shooting in a warehouse in Bensalem Pa. which Touchstone film has turn into a studio. Filmin is supposed to finish around Thanksgiving 2001. The film will be in post-production for the next several months in Hollywood and the projected release is supposed to take place in the summer of 2002. The reason why Mr. Shyamalan has produced this film as well as his last 2 films in the Philadelphia region is because he is originally from Montgomery County Pa which is directly next to Philadelphia to the north west of the city and is directly next to Bucks County to the west.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike Catalano (@ s26.*) on: Mon Nov 26 18:16:46

Hello Mr. Shyamalan,
    I know that when most people speak your name, they automatically refer to The Sixth Sense(the monumental film that basically catapulted your career to super stardom.) However I have to say that Unbreakable affected me like no other movie ever had in a very long time. I was totally blown away. I bought it as soon as it came out on DVD and it's still a powerful experience every time I watch it. I feel that everything about it is perfect: Bruce & Samuel, the music, the darkness, the theme....etc. You captured every single facet that can be associated with a super hero and presented them brilliantly. I can't believe that some people didn't like the movie as much because they said it was slow. I think those people just don't know what good story-telling is. That's why, Mr. Shyamalan, I consider you one of my heros: It's the meticulous attention you give to telling a good story. Unbreakable had such a huge impact on me that I had to try surfing the Net to see if I could find some way to contact you just to let you know. Thanks a lot and I'm really looking forward to Signs.

Post Thanks / Like

Olin Norrid (@ adsl*) on: Sat Dec 15 12:27:14

Mr. Shyamalan; I have been tryint to find a copy of you movie "Praying With Anger". I do not seem to be able to find it. I would like to purchase a copy. I find this movie to one that I can use with my Church Youth, to teach family roots, and differances in how life is in the U.S. and Other cultures. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

S.P. Rivera (@ 206.*) on: Mon Jan 21 14:02:57

Mr. Shyamalan:

I just watched "Unbreakable" (for the 3rd time), If you read this, I want to say, that your going to be known as on of the best producers, directors of our time. I look forward to future films.

Post Thanks / Like

S.P. Rivera (@ 206.*) on: Mon Jan 21 14:03:24

Mr. Shyamalan:

I just watched "Unbreakable" (for the 3rd time), If you read this, I want to say, that your going to be known as one of the best producers, directors of our time. I look forward to future films.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast