Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: health issues

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

health issues

if any health issues are bothering you, just share it with us. we can find a solution. Let me remind personal/private issue need not be posted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    how to avoid/slow the process of skin ageing. any suggestions?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try kayakalpam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    try the fountain of youth
    ok seriously it is just taking care of your skin as much as you can...find out whether you have oily, dry, sensitive skin and use products that cater to that type of skin....wash dont scrub your face and make sure not to change skin products every single time a new one comes in...find one that suits you and stick to it....wrinkles will come but atleast they will be healthy wrinkles

Post Thanks / Like
    @sandeep wat a nice advice .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    try the fountain of youth
    ok seriously it is just taking care of your skin as much as you can...find out whether you have oily, dry, sensitive skin and use products that cater to that type of skin....wash dont scrub your face and make sure not to change skin products every single time a new one comes in...find one that suits you and stick to it....wrinkles will come but atleast they will be healthy wrinkles
    yep thats true. we should never rip off the essential oils that helps to keep our skin supple and healthy.

Another main reason for skin ageing (for the formation is wrinkles) is sunlight (harsh afternoon sun). wrinkles around the eyes occur mainly due to sun.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats your opinion about using medicinal drugs for anything and everything?

What prompts this question is the resent Vioxx fiasco and the general acceptance by medical community that every medicine is potencial poison.

Post Thanks / Like
    i hate to use english medicines. I will prefer ayuvedha or siddha medicines.
    These people (in US) have started using chemicals for anything and everything. huh. i bought some icecream and the artificial flavor for strawberry just gave me a instant headache. ( sundaes at macdonalds is not artificial )

i hate these chemicals.
    I just want natural food.

if i go for natural food like vegetables or spinach, even they have some amount of herbicide/pesticide in them coz these farmers are using herbicides and pesticides a lot.

good that chicken is atleast natural with less chemicals.lol,

Post Thanks / Like
    well Davie...yes it is disconcerting how we cannot even trust veggies to be naturally grown...i mean if they are genetically modified so that are immune to pesticide..thats all good cause you will get a good crop...but what is the use of us ingesting this chemical laden plant?

i dont know about chicken....increasingly another reason to be vegetarian....do the chickens even see the light of day? I am still reeling from disgust to what has occured from the mad-cow scare...how could you do that it is so inhumane even if you justify that it is not a human you are doing harm to...which in the end is exactly what happened anyways...

another thing Davie...i know i dont like to post downer posts so...the ice cream in MickeyD's is not fully ice cream...it's soft serve...the same thing they use at Dairy Queen..."composed of a mixture of fat, protein, carbohydrate, minerals and vitamins, but actually "Ice Milk" (soft-serve) is superior as a food because it contains lesser quantities of fat and sugar than does ice cream and high quantities of milk solids non-fat which are almost pure protein"....so go ahead and enjoy your sundaes..just make sure you eat fast cause they melt a helluva lot faster than ice cream.

Post Thanks / Like
    here's one health problem that always makes my friends wonder when they find out...

I'm allergic to pepsi but not to coke....just one sip and i can hello to hives for atleast three days....it must be a difference in chemicals....most people joke that it's lawsuit material

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast