Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking!! Fraud Saibaba videos!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its guys like him and Chaturvedi that give other Hindu Swamiji's bad names.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy,this is not news!Do you remember[atleast those who live in India]that India Today came out with a cover story on his activities a couple of years ago?Many of His male devotees accused him of being homo and molesting them!Do you also remember the shoot out in his Ashram many yrs ago when a couple of people were actually killed. The police couldn't find out how the AK47's entered the Ashram!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah-Blah one of those killed was a son of a family friend!! His father just couldn't get over it! Do you guys know, that they didn't even hand the body over to the family for final rites? Apparently, the police conspired just as much, and all that was handed was the ashes!!

Till now the father mourns the loss of his son who was so blinded by his devotion to this man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nirosha,That's news!I have only a faint memory of the incident.Can you tell us more?I am strictly against religious discussions,but I don't think many will take this as problematic discussion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nirosha,That's news!I have only a faint memory of the incident.Can you tell us more?I am strictly against religious discussions,but I don't think many will take this as a problematic topic.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [POSTING EDITED]

That man is just

All the powerful people don't get arrested, due to "under the table deals" but poor innocent people get arrested in their places.

I think that a TN policeman should be ashamed to be part of such a currupt, unorganized system!
    Back after a while...

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do not deviate from the subject and cause unneccessary problems.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Nov

Interesting discussion guys. I have studied several cases of cultism, supernatural etc in different religious persuasions. BTW, dont dismiss me off as a rationalist/skeptic, I do believe in the supernatural!

Reena pointed out that some of the messages are good. See, the basic philosophy of cults is this - bring in 70% truth and 30% of your own ideas. Obviously if someone tells us a 100% new philosophy, you will reject it outright. Thats how it works. Now majority of these cultists dont emphasise reading of scripture - they are experts in mass hypnosis. Often you will find them endorsing high-decibel noise - they make their bhajan sessions wild and frenetic, driving their devotees to such a high state that they lose their rational powers and get into delusions. In such a state you will readily accept what you have always imagined. Isnt that what hypnotists do - they cant control a subject unless he's willing?

In America, two major cultists were Jim Jones(1979) and David Koresh. Both claimed to be the incarnation of Christ, had promiscuous relations with their followers and got their followers to mass suicide.(Koresh looks like Christ too and he was in mid 30s!! The FBI surrounded his building in Waco, Texas in May 1993 - an american friend of mine worked in next building

The other sad fact is that majority of these fake guys' devotees are not the poor but the well educated and the intellectual! The poor just dont have the time and resources to offer. The sincere but rich ones have all the time and money for social service and it perfectly suits the frauds - sit back and enjoy while your sincere victims build up an excellent advertising package for your philosophy!

Outlook magazine in August 1997 carried a photo of devotees in Osho Rajneesh's ashram - It had some 6-7 folks of both sexes completely in the nude and performing an agitated dance. Hypnotic perversion again!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    The other sad fact is that majority of these fake guys' devotees are not the poor but the well educated and the intellectual! The poor just dont have the time and resources to offer.

The sincere but rich ones have all the time and money for social service and it perfectly suits the frauds - sit back and enjoy while your sincere victims build up an excellent advertising package for your philosophy!
    Thats an excellent point walrus!

Nowadays, even "mainstream religions" are being slowly transformed into "personality worshipping cults" - propagated by big bucks and heavy corporate sponsorship!!!

By the way - please write in the 'Does God exist?" thread in the miscelaneous section here, when you find time...... You seem to be one of the right kind of persons to contribute there.

Your "belief" status - (theist, agnostic, atheist) - does not matter at all! You are invited there!

HI blahblah!

Ya i remember vaguely reading about the shooting incidents in sai baba ashram some yrs ago...It was widely flashed in thamizh mags too with lots of juicy and spicy stories to boot!

Hello Nirosha,

Sad to hear about that father who lost his son to this fraudulent cult
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Now,hehehewalrus,You wrote about the Rajneesh devotees and I live just 5 kms from his Ashram in Pune.People of his faith still believe he hasn't died !They are quite a funny lot who wear maroon robes[as though they are all in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry] and their behaviour is suspicious.The North Main Road,Koregaon park where the Ashram is located was once famous for drugs and sexual orgies.Now that the Local Admn has come down heavily on these guys and monitors the movement of the countless foriegners here,things are calming down.Yet no outsider knows what happens at the 'Budha hall' ance the doors are closed.Some say after a long meditation[?]they get into a trance where anything can happen.I can't verify the facts since I am not one of them but this is what we hear.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast