Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking!! Fraud Saibaba videos!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Shocking!! Fraud Saibaba videos!

I am shocked to see these videos as I didnt know much about Saibaba.
    Please see them www.exbaba.com. These are 100s of ex-devotees who left him after 10-15 yrs of settling in his ashram.

Click the link "Movies" to see how he fakes the miracles.
    Click on "Witnesses" to see read true stories from people whom he sexually abused.

Dont blindly call them conspiracies...There are gurus like Amritanandamayi - till date not one single controversy on her. But this fellow - over 2000 stories ...ok i will stop now, pls see the videos and decide for yourself.

God save India from simple people who do arthi to him even while we can see him cheating them....i think they are hypnotised

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shocking!! Fraud Saibaba videos!

what you have is a gunpowder..and though im very interested and even a bit scared...i have family members that are so adamantly devoted....thanks anyways for this site...but u kno those who are devoted will profusely disagree...and probably associate a larger scandal with those who abandoned him...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work dont by those guys at the web site.

These vedios need to be propagated as much as possible.

Thanks for the link

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the concern guys. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

I have come across many people who give all their wealth to the ashram and some even dedicate their children. What a horrible thing to do with such a horrible cult! Young generation like us will be practical, think of the elderly who are sick and dying and go to this fraud with their life earnings.

Please read the following write-ups of one Mr.Ashok who was a volunteer with them for years and a student in their institution. At the end he says "I am not afraid what will happen to me coz enough damage has been done to my family already."

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=as...al+story&hl=en

If despite all these never-ending charges for decades, if saibaba is innocent, I apologise sincerely. But it is everyone's duty to examine each and every evidence and decide for himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    That guy is a fraud. He isn't even followed by the many hindus, most of HIS followers are white people looking for an identity.
    Tata for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reena
    That guy is a fraud. He isn't even followed by the many hindus, most of HIS followers are white people looking for an identity.
    I agree Reena....that he is a fraud...for some reason i have a hard time believing a human being could embody God...and still be keen on such material possessions....or else why would he have to gift jewellery and depend on magic tricks to convince his followers...i seriously do not know of these allegations of abuse against him...mostly because i think these 'victims' stories are kind of faulty....most of them are like i have no stance in religion or i mingled around so and so types of religion and felt that this was the answer to my prayers....literally :P like one fellow who claims he was assaulted and then his son was years later...why would you let your son be close to such a person after you yourself were abused? What truly bothers me is that many hindhus and close family and relatives do follow him...and so devotedly as well..and strong belief can be a scary thing to break..if this were true i would not know how to break the news to a loved one... i would not want to lose them...

Post Thanks / Like
    Really?
    Hindus follow him? But don't the majourity of his devotees seem to be westerners?
    Tata for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    You would be surprised Reena....and the number of Hindhu followers...after all Sai Baba is basing his teachings on hinduism...but the way things are going i wouldn't be surprised if he started a whole new religion and would not find resistance amongst his followers the number is steadily rising especially here in North America...and England...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I bet. But his speeches that he's given on Hinduism are pretty good. I've read them. There's a lot of philosophy in them, the man knows a lot about hinduism, but he's also a bit "OUT THERE"
    I mean the speeches that don't mention him being an avatharam of Shiva. The ones that do are just hilarious.
    Tata for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah his writings are pretty deep...i mean i find myself agreeing to alot of them....but then again....positive writing does not mean positive motives....yeah Reena...he's supposedly an avatharam...i kno it is quite funny...but what is disturbing is the amt of people who take it to be nothing but the truth....just think millions of people have pictures of his feet for god sake's and the competition the auntie-jis have over who has the most Sai stuff (authenthic of course straight from india) and who's kid can sing the best bhajan, and of course let's not forget who cooks the best dishes for her guests and who wears the best sarees but still is soooooo humble..and of course what proves you're more devoted then who empties out their wallet more... :P

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast