Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: New albums of Harris Jeyaraj

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movies
    What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.
    What? When?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    What are your goals?

Now my fans, family and friends have asked me to move to Bollywood as they want to hear my tracks in Hindi. So far I did not think about it nor had the interest but I respect their opinion. I need a change and by God’s grace, I will be doing Bollywood films this year. Let’s see how it goes after two years.

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke!
    Aanal Anand, avarode Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (Minnale in Hindi), audio semma hit in North, Until now Zara Zara (Vaseegara) and Dil Ko (Ondra Iranda) is a popular number and it has the brand 'evergreen'. North'le Pona avarakke bright future thaan, athe mattum confirm. Parpom enna nadakatene.....
    north indians avalo seekirama south indians technision ethukkamattanga!illayaraja,kartikraja,ponangga enna achu??pona vegathileye vanthuthangga!HJ poi ithuku mela angga enna pannaporaru?atham ellam namma thalaivar pannitare!micham enna irukku??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaaze
    What qualities does this guy have to comment indirectly on ARR winning the oscars.

Such a looser.
    What? When?
    Jaaze, that behindwoods interview.

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly and has commented that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

Thats y i said in this behindwoods interview he indirectly mock on Oscars by saying Hollywood. Really hated him and many others after seeing their fake wishes in that felicitation show. Really, now i can see why they always connect Tamilans with the Nande (crab) kathai.....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    What are your goals?

Now my fans, family and friends have asked me to move to Bollywood as they want to hear my tracks in Hindi. So far I did not think about it nor had the interest but I respect their opinion. I need a change and by God’s grace, I will be doing Bollywood films this year. Let’s see how it goes after two years.

enkku therinji 2,3vasusama ithathan sollararu!oru padam kuda vantha paadu illa!over bildub mathiri irukke!
    Aanal Anand, avarode Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (Minnale in Hindi), audio semma hit in North, Until now Zara Zara (Vaseegara) and Dil Ko (Ondra Iranda) is a popular number and it has the brand 'evergreen'. North'le Pona avarakke bright future thaan, athe mattum confirm. Parpom enna nadakatene.....
    north indians avalo seekirama south indians technision ethukkamattanga!illayaraja,kartikraja,ponangga enna achu??pona vegathileye vanthuthangga!HJ poi ithuku mela angga enna pannaporaru?atham ellam namma thalaivar pannitare!micham enna irukku??
    Anand, apadi illai. HJ vanthe ARR style (music copy adichi) leh songs compose pannurare. So avangelekke ethuke easiya irukum. Yenna ARR sudah set their mind that style. Athan apadi sonnen. Athe mattum illai, antha Minnale Hindi paatenge ellam unmaiya seriyana Hit thaan.
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a looser.
    What? When?

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

Thats y i said in this behindwoods interview he indirectly mock on Oscars by saying Hollywood. Really hated him and many others after seeing their fake wishes in that felicitation show. Really, now i can see why they always connect Tamilans with the Nande (crab) kathai.....
    enppa ippadi ellarum 'lence'pottu pakaringa??ennum enna praise pannanum sollunga??unmaiyele HJ paratanum,he has wishes a lot in all media including jayatv,indiaglitz,makkalTV and suntv!appadi pakka pona YSR enna sonnaru??oscar fecilation-la'engappa irukaru ennal onnum solla mudiyala innu'naisa othikgitaru

Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly [ithai naan vanmaiya kandikiren]motharam kuda pottara'yya!

Post Thanks / Like

Such a looser.
    What? When?

If u didint notice, even in the felicitation show for ARR by the whole Music industry of TFM, this that if IR (for Annakili) was to be in Oscars, he would have fetched (24 /32 ??) not sure bout the numbers he mentioned, but yeah, that IR would have gotten more awards. And then he realised he said such he covered it up with even if ARR (For Roja) was for oscars, he would have gotten the same number (24/32??) of awards for it. I know he wants to praise IR and the Tamil Talent, but he made Oscars sounded so cheap that its not that BIG actually.

enppa ippadi ellarum 'lence'pottu pakaringa??ennum enna praise pannanum sollunga??unmaiyele HJ paratanum,he has wishes a lot in all media including jayatv,indiaglitz,makkalTV and suntv!appadi pakka pona YSR enna sonnaru??oscar fecilation-la'engappa irukaru ennal onnum solla mudiyala innu'naisa othikgitaru

Harris has never wished ARR full heartedly [ithai naan vanmaiya kandikiren]motharam kuda pottara'yya!
    Anand, enna pandrathe, namma thozhille santhekam pandhretha aache

But seriously, naan sollurenne, yen kanneke tappa pogathe. Poga poga teriyum. Appo kuutee (read as Ku-TEA) kalachi parunge, kanneke seriya varum

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said "IR would have got 32 oscars (one per year for his ~32 years in the industry) and ARR would have "also" got 32 and the reason he gave why ARR also would have got 32 is because "ARR will get two oscars per year" (~16x2) it seems".

I was wondering what this guy is blabbering Actually, he sort of mentioned some good points saying IR was his inspiration to pick guitar and ARR was his inspiration to pick up keyboard and all that, but in this matter he sodhappufied

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    Any news about nanban songs

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869