Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: anything under the sun that's related to sports.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    just as Arsene wenger termed it Liverpool should consider themselves lucky to win the champions league.. they had some good matchups which ended up favourable to them.. The finals was great to come back from 3-0 but to me liverpool means mickey owen and robbie fowler.. once those guys left i never looked back at that team..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waht about \"Kaiser\" Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Mueller the Bomber, Lothar Mathaeus, Karlheinz Rumennige, Eusebio

At present:
    Sevchenko, Riqulme, Ronaldino, Lucas Podolski, Mertesacker

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucas Podolski, Mertesacker, we have a football fan from germany. i never liked germans.

Shevchenko, just go and watch the penalty shootout against liverpool, his was the most silliest shot of all, straight into the hands of dudek.

i have to admit, yes ronaldinho is very gifted. reminds me of maradonna.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucas Podolski, Mertesacker, we have a football fan from germany. i never liked germans.
    Do we have another racist among us?

Shevchenko, just go and watch the penalty shootout against liverpool, his was the most silliest shot of all, straight into the hands of dudek.
    This does not mean that he is not a genius player at all. Won\'t you like your pecker because he pours into your pants?

i have to admit, yes ronaldinho is very gifted. remainds me of maradonna.
    Atleast with one I satisfy you, anyway by the way how can you compare Ronaldinho with the Hand Of God? This sounds like blasphemy, Argentine exorcists are may be on the way straight to you. And if Ronaldinho starts to sniff coke, then I\'ll be the first to shake your hand.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well germans always had some good players but I wouldnt say great enough.. beckenbaur was good but not in the elite group.. if you say beckenbaur you have to include the likes of rudi voeller, oliver bierhoff etc..

ronaldinho's goal in the semis of the world cup was a great one..

Post Thanks / Like
    Beckenbauer was the best Libero of his time, I have to check if he ever and how many times had been the world best player but I can do after a while - going to my pub to watch confed cup. He is still called the Kaiser = King of the Kings.

Bierhoff is just a good player among others. Mathias Sammer is atleast 10 times better than Oliver Bierhoff. Or Klaus Fischer, shot the goal of the century. He was famouse for his bicycle kick.

Rudi Voeller is great, also as a chap, never had his nose up and he is still that much beloved. Anywhere he goes people stand up and sing \"Ein Rudi Voeller, es gibt nur ein Rudi Voeller\" or They scream Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud iiiiiiiiiiiii. Kaiser Franz gets only a standing ovation.

What about Sepp Maier, Harald \"Toni\" Schumacher

Post Thanks / Like
    i am very happy today germans were beaten black and blue by the brazilians.

Post Thanks / Like
    simply silly,
    you call me a racist. so are you. look at your list of all time greats and mine.except for Eusebio, all others are germans. do you mean to say germans are the best players of football? on any day, brazilians are better. look at my list.

van basten-holland
    ruud gullit-holland
    christiano ronaldo-portugal
    thiery henry-france
    maradonna-argentina
    ronaldinho-brazil

anyways don't you try to teach me history. i was very good at it in my schooldays. can you please explain to this hub about holocaust. let people get an idea of the greatness of germans.hail hitler

i feel it's a sin to be associated even remotely with a german or germany. so this will be the last time i will be addressing you directly or indirectly. all the best skinhead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j.chenkalvarayan
    simply silly,
    you call me a racist. so are you. look at your list of all time greats and mine.except for Eusebio, all others are germans. do you mean to say germans are the best players of football? on any day, brazilians are better. look at my list.

van basten-holland
    ruud gullit-holland
    christiano ronaldo-portugal
    thiery henry-france
    maradonna-argentina
    ronaldinho-brazil

anyways don't you try to teach me history. i was very good at it in my schooldays. can you please explain to this hub about holocaust. let people get an idea of the greatness of germans.hail hitler

i feel it's a sin to be associated even remotely with a german or germany. so this will be the last time i will be addressing you directly or indirectly. all the best skinhead.
    First of all, it was you saying that you don't like germans. Short of memory? Why? It was just few hours ago?
    2. And Ronaldinho you simply forgot!
    3. I just named that Germans just because they were really good and had also been selected footballer of the year.
    4. I forgot to mention Johann Creuff, the ever best dutch! Looking at him you'll learn to know about Beckenbauer.
    5. Looking at your list it is very much obvious that there is only one brazilian, no Pele, no Zico, no Sokrates. Am I right? You rank him last on your list, I did not!
    6. I don't have to teach you history though I would have done better than your Teacher. Where had you been to school? Have you ever been there? I doubt that!
    7. Regarding holocaust either you start a new thread about it and I'll teach the lesson and entertain the entire hub or just pm me and you'll get a private tution. And there are benefits from holocaust -> the western medicine for example. But open a new topic and I'll write you black and blue!
    8. Hitler was an Austrian and not a German, get the facts right!
    9. And last not but least is this a football topic or a holocaust thread?
    10. They lost the game only 2:3 yesterday, by the way was India world Champs in football? Or even qualified? Can they buy football boots? Or perhaps even a football? Or is every thing already written in the Vedas?
    11. skinhead movement came first from England and not a german invention, Rishi!

Heil Hitler you! You are that much idiotic that I fear to send you to the gas chamber!

Auf Wiedersehen, aber nicht wirklich! Yes it is better for you not to address me in future! Right from the first day I found someone to have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    ayyo ayyo ennoda santhoshathai control panna mudiyalaye

ronaldinho mappilai,
    kallakkeradu nee. u scored a wonderful goal against the germans in the semis.nee thaan da en unmaiyaana thalai. machaan germans kaalaiyum thimirpudicha vaayaiyum odai da nee. world cup oru periya aapu. ippa confederation cupla innum oru periyaa aapu.antha payilukalluku thimiruda. than than periyavanu nenaippu. periya parruppunu nenaippu. :P :P . adingu maavu .maama continue to play well da.

fact: brazil and germany have played each other 21 times so far. brazil has won 12 games.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast