View Poll Results: Should History & Culture Section remain in The Hub?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 80.49%
  • No

8 19.51%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do's and Dont's of History & Culture Section

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a blatant lie, a dissonance-ridden fabrication of shameless lie.
    Really? Better watch your abusive and manipulative language sir! May of us have been very patient with you. Don't know for how long more. I pay very close attention to details and remember them for a long time too. This is why, when you indicated for a very short time in your avatar that you are from UK, I took note while many still wants to know your location. Also when many thought you are from Tibet or somewhere there, I was able to say India.

Not only some people, but people like you also agree with what I say. The only difference is, unlike others, people like you are not ready to admit it openly; instead they try to find some solace in superimposing their dissonance-ridden mental turmoil upon some fictitious characters, which in fact, makes their conditions even more obvious and pitiable.
    Where did you get that; that other have openly admitted and agreed with you and where did you get the inkling that I have agreed with you? Few here welcome you because of a few other principles that probably suite their needs (not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with this, but why pull a curtain to everyhting else that is obviously wrong as acknowledged by many) and they sadly suck up to everything else. If there is any difference, may be that is what it is. And may be your own statement (This is a blatant lie, a dissonance-ridden fabrication of shameless lie.) applies to you. I DON'T LIE and not like this. This is one of the reasons I am held as an HONOURABLE person in many high places and by many high persons. Not many can say the same.

My character and beliefs haven't changed since childhood, so I don't know what you mean by saying I am one of them who agreed with you, yet don't want to admit it publicly when there is sufficient information here and elsewhere that suggest otherwise.

You are the dishonest one here or seems to be. I have had PMs from other hubbers complaining about your dishonesty, one of the reasons they gave up responding to your posts.

You are a sad case; ready to "personally" attack anyone (whether or not they cross your path) who disagrees with you directly or indirectly, enough to dismiss you from the hub and a long time ago. I am also beginning to question why the mods haven’t acted as yet. As many of us tried to say, all you were flaunting or contributing, is a high level of academic knowledge that seemed so misused and disjointed (which you desperately try to fudge to convince people) and in such a way that it makes no sense nor could it be appreciated, respected or tolerated any longer. Having knowledge is one thing, how it’s used is another. You think you are everything in this hub, over and above most, if not all of us here or superior to most of us. We let you tramp and wipe your feet on us for as long as you wanted. You have been fooling yourself. You are not just here to discuss, but come across as someone who wants to force dumplings down peoples' throats before they can consider whether or not there is any nourishment in them - worse than the old brutal Christians. This is one thing we Hindus never had to do because we feel nourished enough and those who don't should voluntarily seek nourishment elsewhere once they are well informed without feeling like dumplings are being forced down their throats.

Not once have I seen you trying to understand or appreciate another's view. What does that say? Then you use the thumb sign to indicate no one is above that. Who the hell are you? The greatest teachers are those who impart on their students in such a humble manner that the student finds it difficult not to listen and the teacher in turn, seeks feebacks eagerly and appreciatingly from the students, before moving forward. And even when the student still fails to listen, the teacher never start throwing stones, but silently issue a judgment by way of a mark - pass or fail or comment to these effect. Have we been seeing this here? Why not? Mind you, a teacher here, is someone with wider knowledge on the topic, not "only" a section selected "only" by the teacher.

The end has come at least for me. Try to learn some simple manners and modesty and take some training in developing your Human Relations Skills. You have to resort to being abusive and manipulative because you are lacking. Many have rebutted you on the subject(s) in question, and I was amongst the first set to do so, then came another and another and….. Do your re-thinking.

I have now lost all respect for you.

GOOD BYE.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    instead they try to find some solace by superimposing their dissonance-ridden mental turmoil upon some fictitious characters, which in fact, makes their conditions even more obvious and pitiable.
    Any one who needs to verify this statement, may wish to contact Pandit Jairam himself directly and ask how long he knows me and how many Poojas he did for me in Canada, long before I dreamt of going to UK.

I know many of you know my right and full name. This Pandit knew when I was going abroad and what I was going to study. So he would quckly remember me. He did the last pooja just before I left. He always ask relatives for me, so there is no way he would now not remember when any one ask questions about me.

http://www.panoramatv.ca/panorama/pa...4%29/video.wmv

Address:
    Panorama TV
    1365 Morningside Ave. Unit #7
    Scarborough, Ontario
    Canada M1B 4Y5

Phone: (416) 286-8192
    Fax: (416) 286-1926
    Email: panditjairam@panoramatv.ca

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a blatant lie, a dissonance-ridden fabrication of shameless lie.
    Really? Better watch your abusive and manipulative language sir! May of us have been very patient with you. Don't know for how long more. I pay very close attention to details and remember them for a long time too. This is why, when you indicated for a very short time in your avatar that you are from UK, I took note while many still wants to know your location. Also when many thought you are from Tibet or somewhere there, I was able to say India.

Not only some people, but people like you also agree with what I say. The only difference is, unlike others, people like you are not ready to admit it openly; instead they try to find some solace in superimposing their dissonance-ridden mental turmoil upon some fictitious characters, which in fact, makes their conditions even more obvious and pitiable.
    Where did you get that; that other have openly admitted and agreed with you and where did you get the inkling that I have agreed with you? Few here welcome you because of a few other principles that probably suite their needs (not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with this, but why pull a curtain to everyhting else that is obviously wrong as acknowledged by many) and they sadly suck up to everything else. If there is any difference, may be that is what it is. And may be your own statement (This is a blatant lie, a dissonance-ridden fabrication of shameless lie.) applies to you. I DON'T LIE and not like this. This is one of the reasons I am held as an HONOURABLE person in many high places and by many high persons. Not many can say the same.

My character and beliefs haven't changed since childhood, so I don't know what you mean by saying I am one of them who agreed with you, yet don't want to admit it publicly when there is sufficient information here and elsewhere that suggest otherwise.

You are the dishonest one here or seems to be. I have had PMs from other hubbers complaining about your dishonesty, one of the reasons they gave up responding to your posts.

You are a sad case; ready to "personally" attack anyone (whether or not they cross your path) who disagrees with you directly or indirectly, enough to dismiss you from the hub and a long time ago. I am also beginning to question why the mods haven’t acted as yet. As many of us tried to say, all you were flaunting or contributing, is a high level of academic knowledge that seemed so misused and disjointed (which you desperately try to fudge to convince people) and in such a way that it makes no sense nor could it be appreciated, respected or tolerated any longer. Having knowledge is one thing, how it’s used is another. You think you are everything in this hub, over and above most, if not all of us here or superior to most of us. We let you tramp and wipe your feet on us for as long as you wanted. You have been fooling yourself. You are not just here to discuss, but come across as someone who wants to force dumplings down peoples' throats before they can consider whether or not there is any nourishment in them - worse than the old brutal Christians. This is one thing we Hindus never had to do because we feel nourished enough and those who don't should voluntarily seek nourishment elsewhere once they are well informed without feeling like dumplings are being forced down their throats.

Not once have I seen you trying to understand or appreciate another's view. What does that say? Then you use the thumb sign to indicate no one is above that. Who the hell are you? The greatest teachers are those who impart on their students in such a humble manner that the student finds it difficult not to listen and the teacher in turn, seeks feebacks eagerly and appreciatingly from the students, before moving forward. And even when the student still fails to listen, the teacher never start throwing stones, but silently issue a judgment by way of a mark - pass or fail or comment to these effect. Have we been seeing this here? Why not? Mind you, a teacher here, is someone with wider knowledge on the topic, not "only" a section selected "only" by the teacher.

The end has come at least for me. Try to learn some simple manners and modesty and take some training in developing your Human Relations Skills. You have to resort to being abusive and manipulative because you are lacking. Many have rebutted you on the subject(s) in question, and I was amongst the first set to do so, then came another and another and….. Do your re-thinking.

I have now lost all respect for you.

GOOD BYE.
    What a pity! Looks like someone has gone completely once again.

Well, all these dissonance-ridden posts clearly show the mental turmoil the poster of the above quoted post is currently undergoing.

I can only wish you quick recovery; and that's the best I can do to help you to help yourself. Till then; keep going as you wish.

Good luck!

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    - Buddha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12