Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: insulting behaviour

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    what's the problem with you kasi?

if you don't like my thread , i am making it very clear this time, just ignore it.

there'll be others who definitely feel it's funny.

it's for the moderators to decide whether to have my thread deleted or not?

if they feel my thread is worthless , they can go ahead and do so and i'll respect their decision.

meanwhile you keep banging your head against your computer and let us know what's inside your head in the next post.

let people know what's that which drives you so crazy.

hey niro, whenever you use that pa in your postings i find it terribly disgusting. but i never voiced my resentment .

i'll be a fool if i jump to the conclusion that the world perceives all things in my perspective.so that's what i am asking . if you don't like my post it's your own opinion and in general do not reflect those of others.

so why can't you people be more tolerant?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    meanwhile you keep banging your head against your computer and let us know what's inside your head in the next post.
    whats inside my head??

I ll come up with something that pleases others and not this kind of threads that teaches people how to irritate others out of nothing.. okay enough is enough...do whatever u want and you can add this to your list insulting behaviour

Hold the head of the person you hate the most, open his/her eyes widely and show the posts by J.C to him/her.

chill.. and continue

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate my Pa????!!!! You and who else????

GET IN LINE, pa!!!!! 8)
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. J.C,
    You had tried your best to show that how insulting behavior can be enjoyable one but failed to express it humorously…

Those who go against JC, please tell me few things….

1. Did/Do you enjoy the sadistic & deliberately cruel comedy movies named “Mr. Bean”? (In some of popular Indian comedy movies also, sadistic comedies are successfully used against blind, deaf, fat/very lean persons and persons with long teeth.)
    2. Did/Do you enjoy WWF?
    3. Did/Do you enjoy watching car crashes of races?
    4. Did/Do you watch boxing or violent movies in which blood is bleeding through nose?
    5. Did/Do you enjoy Tom and Jerry in which both beat each other in various ways?
    6. Did/Do you laugh at some one falling on slippery ground?
    7. Did you ever attach Diwali crackers to tail of Donkey or put “Mooku Podi” on “Onan” or tie the dragonfly with thread, in your childhood?
    8. Did/Do you behave totally different after drinks (Alcohol)? (I had seen many sides of cruel faces hidden under nice masks, after parties).
    9. Did you throw holi colors (difficult to remove) on unknown who wears nice dress on holi , in your childhood?

Some of us may not be able to say “No”. When we are not matured and don’t understand the pain of others, we misidentify the sufferings of others as humor and enjoy. The activities mentioned in the above list, just bring out the sadistic part of human mind (in those who laugh), which we hide under nice masks. Mr. JC tried his best to add few more to the above list.

I had seen such natural behavior in not only in human but also in many animals. Cat is good example. It cruelly and casually plays with its prey before it eats. Those who laugh or enjoy clearly prove that human is not evolved fully.

Frankly once upon a time, I had also mistakenly considered the above as enjoyment. Now also once in a while, such cruel face comes out below from the subconscious mind.

Mr. JC go ahead and show the various faces of human mind, but express it like “Mr. Bean” or Some of the new breed of Indian comedians.

One simple question to you… Why you couldn’t able to bear the simple joke on you by Mr. Sudhaama in the “Peep to the foreign nations” thread? Really surprising!!!

Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    r_kk, JC came up with this thread after his misplaced outburst, if you get what I mean!

Also, I think the opening post of this thread has been edited by the mods as I vaguely remember reading a slight variation of what is left now.

Due to the above two reasons, the thread lost its purpose, if there was any in the first place.

Alternatively, JC could have simply added these one-liners in the jokes per day thread.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi all,
    i am sorry for opening this post. i think there is none here who'll understand my intentions behind opening this thread.so i won't post in this thread anymore. r_kk haven't you seen "Just For Laughs Gags " shown on POGO. my thread was based on similar lines.

Quote Originally Posted by a.ratchasi
    Also, I think the opening post of this thread has been edited by the mods as I vaguely remember reading a slight variation of what is left now.
    that's not true at all. the postings were never edited by the moderators. you can pm the moderators if you wish.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, then I thought wrongly, JC!!

Anyways, take things easy, will you!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JC...no worries heck we all had to read thru the thread to find if we liked it or not...it's just they really are like annoying things people do especially at the movie theatre rather than comical...but then again i too have posted such lists in the joke thread...do you find this list funny?:

Strange and silly things to do while driving.

Vary your vehicle's speed inversely with the speed limit.

Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang.

At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors.

Two words: Chicken suit.

Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better.

Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.

Laugh a lot. A whole lot.

Stop at the green lights.

Go at the red ones.

Occasionally wave a stuffed animal/troll doll/Barbie out your window or sunroof. Feel free to make it dance.

Eat food that requires silverware.

Pass cars, then drive very slowly.

Sing without having the radio on.

Honk frequently without motivation.

Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.

Ask people for Grey Poupon.

Let pedestrians know who's boss.

Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look.

Restart your car at every stop light.

Hang numerous car-fresheners in the rear-view mirror. Talk to them, stroking them lovingly.

Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their butts out the window.

Keep at least five cats in the car.

Cheer for firetrucks and ambulances.

Stop and collect roadkill.

Throw Spam. (mystery meat not computer junkmail )

Get in the fast lane and gradually ... slow ... down ... to a stop. Then get out and watch the cars. Throw Spam at them.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j.chenkalvarayan
    hi all,
    i am sorry for opening this post. i think there is none here who'll understand my intentions behind opening this thread.so i won't post in this thread anymore. r_kk haven't you seen "Just For Laughs Gags " shown on POGO. my thread was based on similar lines.
    What are you sorry about? This is a great thread that you started. I could not stop laughing after reading your posts! Unfortunately, some self-righteous hypocrites from the "Ramayana" thread have also joined. These same cannot understand Ramayana; now I see they can't understand a good joke either. Kindly ignore them and keep up the good humour.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Hey JC...no worries heck we all had to read thru the thread to find if we liked it or not...it's just they really are like annoying things people do especially at the movie theatre rather than comical...but then again i too have posted such lists in the joke thread...do you find this list funny?:

Strange and silly things to do while driving.

Vary your vehicle's speed inversely with the speed limit.

Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang.

At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors.

Two words: Chicken suit.

Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better.

Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.

Laugh a lot. A whole lot.

Stop at the green lights.

Go at the red ones.

Occasionally wave a stuffed animal/troll doll/Barbie out your window or sunroof. Feel free to make it dance.

Eat food that requires silverware.

Pass cars, then drive very slowly.

Sing without having the radio on.

Honk frequently without motivation.

Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.

Ask people for Grey Poupon.

Let pedestrians know who's boss.

Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look.

Restart your car at every stop light.

Hang numerous car-fresheners in the rear-view mirror. Talk to them, stroking them lovingly.

Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their butts out the window.

Keep at least five cats in the car.

Cheer for firetrucks and ambulances.

Stop and collect roadkill.

Throw Spam. (mystery meat not computer junkmail )

Get in the fast lane and gradually ... slow ... down ... to a stop. Then get out and watch the cars. Throw Spam at them.
    Sorry, but these things aren't funny. They are just stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast