Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: IT Professionals

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raghu,

DVD/CD RW is not detected in the BIOS!!!... I can see the bluetooth & other stuffs enabled... but DVD-aa patthi ethuvume kaanom!!!...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raghu: I guess you would have checked the Microsoft site

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811889
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    friends, anybody have experience with

Microsoft Virutual Server / PC

I want to know the best or good way to create a Virual Server (virtual hard disk) from an existing running installed Server

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    Raghu: I guess you would have checked the Microsoft site

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811889
    Hi Anouksha,

I have checked this, but I dont get, what ever is said there,

never mind

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rami's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,

I have a PHP page which gives and error "Internal Error" the first time its loaded. But when the page is refreshed, it works fine from then on. Can you help me to overcome this error ..

The realization of happiness happens only after experience of pain.

If we desire to blossom like a flower in the garden of life,
    Then we must learn the art of adjusting our life with the thorns!

Junior Member Junior Hubber Soomy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    India's GDP is growing faster thanks to their Outsourcing compagnies. But indian workers want their wage to rise and their working condition to be improved better, that is caused a lot of turnover in India. But they cannot have free time to occupy family and hobbies, and must work more than 50 hours per week. Outsourcing compagnies from abroad treat them like animals and if they can succeed on big projets, they would turn to China which would be surpassing India in the next decade, according to experts.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soomy
    India's GDP is growing faster thanks to their Outsourcing compagnies. But indian workers want their wage to rise and their working condition to be improved better, that is caused a lot of turnover in India. But they cannot have free time to occupy family and hobbies, and must work more than 50 hours per week. Outsourcing compagnies from abroad treat them like animals and if they can succeed on big projets, they would turn to China which would be surpassing India in the next decade, according to experts.
    It might happen. They need Profit. That's all. We need wages or else there will be nothing. Either you should earn or you should sit idle at home here. Sometimes, these things will take a backseat if you consider the primary things. IMO. This is happening for ages. We can't blame outsourcing companies. If you make a difference out of outsourcing companies and our own Indian companies, you will feel that OS companies are much better in providing employee satisfaction (not just with salary alone)
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021