Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: vote for TAJ MAHAL IN NEW 7 WONDERS

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

vote for TAJ MAHAL IN NEW 7 WONDERS

[tscii]Hi friends,

There is a contest going on in the following thread

http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=351

Just click the URL given above and register with your personal id and vote for TAJ MAHAL

For our INDIAN POPULATION easily TAJ MAHAL should get FIRST PLACE

You can vote VIA PHONE also

To vote via phone information is given below

Vote by Phone

To vote for the Taj Mahal by SMS
    send TAJ to 4567

The cost to send an SMS is Rs. 3 for all the following operators Prepaid and Postpaid: Airtel, Hutch, Spice, Tata Tele, Reliance Info, Reliance GSM, BPL. Exceptions: Rs. 1: MTNL Prepaid and Postpaid, BSNL Prepaid; Rs. 0.8: BSNL Postpaid. Only providers indicated above accept voting.

The telephone voting service in India is provided by IMCL, who have contracted with N7W to provide this service. N7W will accept and recognize votes provided by IMCL under the terms of the contract, and N7W reserves the right to reject any votes should any commercial or regulatory disputes arise.

Note: only 17 days remaining for this voting

I request all the HUBBERS to vote for TAJ MAHAL

Here goes FAQ about the contest

1. What is a “New7Wonders Member?”

All New7Wonders voters are Members. In order to register your vote, you must provide us with several required details.

2. When is the deadline for voting?

Online, phone and SMS voting ends at midnight GMT on July 6th (the night between July 6th and 7th). In some countries we may have to close the phone and SMS voting sooner in order to be able to collect the data on time. We will advise if this is the case on the relevant voting information page.

3. How do I get to vote for the New7Wonders online?

Member voting online step 1:
    Register as a New7Wonders member by providing your email address and click to submit your seven candidates.

Member voting online step 2:
    Check your e-mail and click the given link for confirmation.

Member voting online step 3:
    The link for confirmation brings you to a voting form that shows you the candidates you have selected and asks you to provide your details. If you have a National Champion Code or School Champion Code you may enter it on the form. Please note that your vote will not be counted until you provide the required information.

4. How do I get information in my language?

Click onto your country flag (at the top of the web site’s Home Page) to find information in your language. Unfortunately, NOT ALL PAGES are translated.
    However, the entire voting process is available in 12 languages.

5. I have not received the email confirmation—why?

This could be due to one of two reasons: (i) you entered the wrong e-mail address or made an error when you typed it in - if this is the case, then please register again as a New7Wonders Member;

or

(ii) your computer or server e-mail software is blocking emails from certain e-mail addresss - if this is the case, make sure your e-mail system (or the e-mail filtering system used by your service provider or company) is not blocking out certain e-mail types. In any case, you will need to make sure you can receive e-mails from webmaster(at)n7w.com.

6. I am a New7Wonders Member (already voted online) and I want to vote again ONLINE - can I?

No, we’re sorry, but you are entitled to one opportunity to vote for 7 different candidates as a New7Wonders Member. Please use one of the other voting methods—telephone or SMS http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=316&L=0 voting if you want to vote again.

7. Does it cost anything to be a New7Wonders voter (member)?

No, the cost of being a New7Wonders member is completely funded by New7Wonders Foundation. Please feel free to also use any of the other voting methods--phone or SMS voting--if you would like to make a contribution to our campaign costs

8. Why do I receive a message that the age I entered on my voter registration is wrong?

You must ONLY enter your YEAR of birth. Four digits only. For example, 1960, 1981 or 1990.

SECTION II: VOTE VIA PHONE AND SMS.

1. How does phone and SMS voting work?

It's easy. You can either:
    - call one of our international telephone voting numbers and during the call enter the codes for your two favorite candidates for the New 7 Wonders of the World;
    OR send a SMS vote, or make a national call, in the countries where these services are available. THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE COUNTRIES SHOWN ON THIS PAGE http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=316&L=0

2. If I use the international telephone voting numbers, what kind of telephone number am I calling?

Votes for New 7 Wonders are collected by international call centers. Please note: these are INTERNATIONAL TELEPHONE CALLS to the following countries:
    +423 663 90 02 99 Liechtenstein
    +44 870 062 3748 United Kingdom
    All telephone numbers are provided by the New7Wonders technical telephone partners.

3. What does the + stand for in front of the international telephone number?

The + sign means it is an international telephone number. You must replace + with your normal international prefix. This could be 00, 001 or 011 or another prefix. Please contact your international telephone operator if you do not know this prefix.

4. Why do I have to call an international telephone number?

Only certain country telecom operators are able to provide us with international telephone numbers that can provide the service we need and that allow nearly everyone from every country in the world to call and vote. In certain countries you can also vote by national SMS http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=316&L=0 .

5. Why can’t I send a SMS or call a national telephone number in my country?

We have rolled out national telephone numbers and SMS/text message voting in selected countries, where possible and based on demand. If your country is not one of these you can still vote by calling the international telephone numbers, and through this website as well. New7Wonders is the first-ever global vote and we are allowing you to vote in many different ways.

6. I cannot get through to the international telephone number. Why?

We currently have two international telephone numbers and you should be able to at least connect to one of these numbers to place your vote. If you are unable to connect, this is normally due to three reasons:

1) As with any international call, there may be technical, connection problems, due to traffic or technical issues. If this is the case, we recommend you simply try calling back later or try another voting telephone number.
    2) Your telephone operator may impose restrictions on all or certain international calls, or there may be restrictions imposed by the company whose telephone you might be using. In this case, please try again from a telephone that is able to make international calls without restrictions.
    3) You might be using a discount telephone calls provider. These discount providers do not always provide access to all telephone numbers in all countries. Please use a land or mobile phone line that does not route its calls via a discount provider.

Remember you can always vote through this website as well.

7. How much will an international telephone call vote cost?

Calls to the N7W call centers will be charged at normal international call rates. There is no extra or premium charge to call these numbers, but, again, please remember there is an international phone call rate. We do not know these rates, as these vary by operator, provider and country. Please check with your telephone operator company for specific charges. Calls to vote should last no more than two minutes, unless you choose to listen to additional information or options. Geographical distance does not necessarily equal phone charges

8. How much will a national SMS or national phone call cost?

These costs are specified on each relevant SMS and national telephone voting page.

9. Do telephone calls and SMS generate revenues for New 7 Wonders?

Yes. We have, in partnership with our technical telephone partners, established the world's first global premium voting platform. A very small portion of the revenue from each call or SMS is goes to New7Wonders and will help to fund the entire project.

10. How many votes do I get with each telephone call or SMS?

With the international telephone numbers you get the opportunity to vote for two different candidates of your choice during each phone call.
    With each SMS or national call you get one vote per SMS or per call.

11. Can I call or SMS and vote as many times as I like ?

Yes.

SECTION III: New7Wonders CERTIFICATE

1. What is the New7Wonders Certificate?

It is a certificate officially confirming that you have voted for your ONE favorite candidate. It contains your name, as you have written it, with the name of the candidate.
    The certificate is sent to you by e-mail in the Adobe PDF format so that you can open it and print it as many times as you like.

2. Does the New7Wonders Certificate also include a vote?

Yes. For the cost of the certificate, you automatically get your additional single vote for this favorite monument counted.

3. How do I get a voting certificate?

You get a certificate for your favorite single candidate by clicking onto the Vote Online section and then going to the “vote and buy a certificate” button. Once you have filled out the registration AND paid $2 you will receive an email with their certificate copy. YOU MUST PRINT OUT YOUR OWN CERTIFICATE.
    You DO NOT get a certificate with your free online vote for your favorite seven candidates.

4. I voted online. Where is my certificate?

You DO NOT get a certificate with your free online vote for your favorite seven candidates.
    You DO get a certificate for your favorite single candidate by clicking onto the Vote Online section and then going to the “vote and buy a certificate” button. Once you have filled out the registration AND paid $2 you will receive an email with their certificate copy. YOU MUST PRINT OUT YOUR OWN CERTIFICATE.

5. I have not received the e-mail with the New7Wonders Certificate - why?

This could be due to one of two reasons:

(i) you entered the wrong e-mail address or made an error when you typed it in - if this is the case, then we are sorry but we cannot issue a replacement certificate: you will need to get a new one using the accurate details;

or

(ii) your computer or server e-mail software is blocking certain e-mail address - if this is the case make sure your e-mail system (or the e-mail filtering system used by your service provider or company) is not blocking out certain e-mail types. Please make sure that you can receive e-mails from certificate(at)n7w.com and can receive e-mails with PDF attachments.

6. Why do I have to print my own certificate after paying $2?

It would be impossible to cover the costs of shipping a separate certificate. Your $2 goes towards generating the certificate, maintenance of the New7Wonders web site and support of the project.

7. I cannot open the New7Wonders Certificate attachment - why ?

You need the commonly available Adobe PDF free software to open the attachment. Most computers already have this installed, but if yours does, not please follow this link to the Adobe PDF website and download the software for free.

8. What can I do with the New7Wonders Certificate?

If you can, we suggest you print it in color. Then you can put it up anywhere you like - for example, in your office, bedroom, shop or cafe window, even in your car window! That way, everyone knows that you have voted for the New 7 Wonders of the World and they will know which is your favorite candidate. And if anyone asks you about it, please tell them to visit www.new7wonders.com and vote as well!

9. I made a mistake spelling my name, or I chose the wrong candidate, or I lost the e-mail you sent me - can I have a new certificate?

No, sorry! You have to order a new one. We cannot correct or e-mail certificates again.

10. I want to vote for more than one candidate, can I get more than one New7Wonders Certificate?

Yes, of course. For example, you can have a collection of 7 certificates on your wall with your own personal choice of New 7 Wonders of the World, or you can buy New7Wonders Certificates for your friends or relatives. All you need to do is order each certificate separately.

11. Do New7Wonders Certificates generate revenues for New7Wonders?

Yes. A portion of the cost of each certificate goes to New7Wonders and will help fund the entire project.

SECTION IV: NATIONAL & SCHOOL CHAMPIONS

1. What is a National Champion code ?

Go to http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=455&L=0

2. What is the School Champion code?

Go to http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php...no_cache=1&L=0

3. When do National Champion and School Champion voting end?

Voting for both programs ends on June 1st, 2007. This will allow enough time to notify the winners and plan for their trips to Lisbon.

SECTION V: 07.07.07 QUESTIONS

1. When and where will the New7Wonders be announced?

The New7Wonders of the World will be announced on 07.07.07 in Lisbon, Portugal.
    Go to http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=476&L=0

2. When and where can I get tickets for the 07.07.07 event?

Go to: http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=597&L=0

3. What will happen at the 07.07.07 event?

Go to: http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php?id=476&L=0

4. Will there be a ranking within the top seven winners when they are announced?

No, the New7Wonders of the World will all be equal—there will be no ranking.

I request the MODERATOR to KEEP this thread unlocked for 17 days

JAI HIND

Regards
    Arthi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    voted arteee

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Prasanna

Only one reply so far
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i put 3 votes

2 kalla votes

Post Thanks / Like
    I also cast 3 votes from 3 different Ids & 2 SMS
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    TAJ MAHAL should get its place

Post Thanks / Like
    it will

naan ellam id lenthum vote panna porean

Post Thanks / Like
    Wibha

We should keep this thread alive for sometime, so that I wld get the attention of other hubbers too

Post Thanks / Like
    sure i really want taj mahal to b a wonder

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibha
    sure i really want taj mahal to b a wonder
    Hey It's a wonder obviously, but we INDIAN should make sure that again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast