Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parthiv Patel is soooooooo Cute!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patel come back! Its just not cricket when Karthik is playing! hey yaal Party Tomoz at Chelea Heights Cricket Club lots of Yummy Alcohol! mmmmm luv Tiffo
    Patel is Gorjuz I love hIm!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barno
    Wot up? Do you know where bouts Divyata and Yuv have gone iM very much missing talking ot them they are legends. It just isnt the same will the without the old forum ppl! What do ya think?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    tiffo i dont know about yuv but i'll inform divyata.......
    nd parthiv Congratulations........u have made a good debut in ranji...
    BARNANA BHATTACHARJEE(YOUR WELL-WISHER)

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh...can someone tell me who this guy is please?
    Tata for now.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reena,this is the cuuuuuutest guy in the whole of India who made it to the national cricket team at an age when he should be at the kindergarten.And boy!does he have his fans! Now he is out of the team for the selectors soon understood it take more than looks to play sides like Australia .When the last I heard about him this guy was about to go back to school,when all his ex-classmates have complited the college.

Post Thanks / Like
    Reena,this is the cuuuuuutest guy in the whole of India who made it to the national cricket team at an age when he should be at the kindergarten.And boy!does he have his fans! Now he is out of the team for the selectors soon understood it take more than looks to play sides like Australia .When the last I heard about him this guy was about to go back to school,when all his ex-classmates have complited the college.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry,completed.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wots wrong with being a mature aged student???? Nothing I say I had a chik whos like 24 at my skool! Hey guess wot everyone I finihs skool on thursday oh yeh cmon!! Then exams! Dang oh well atleast i get to see craig more! My anglo indian boi HOttest boie eva hot hot hot! Romoe and Juliet soundtrack rox yaal gtg luv tiffo

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffo
    Wots wrong with being a mature aged student???? Nothing I say I had a chik whos like 24 at my skool! Hey guess wot everyone I finihs skool on thursday oh yeh cmon!! Then exams! Dang oh well atleast i get to see craig more! My anglo indian boi HOttest boie eva hot hot hot! Romoe and Juliet soundtrack rox yaal gtg luv tiffo
    No offence ment I am just curies. Is this your real style of talking or are you just putting on a MASK.

Now a days in Indian movies stars try to emulate the so called 'cool' style from US. Just that in India we dont understand that these so called 'cool' style is the most hated in American Society.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um HI sandeep! I am Australian just thought id let you know that first. I am Aus/ Pak indian but i ahve blonde hair and blue eyes, i talk like that most of the time except to ym techers and family well i tlak like theat to my sis and when i tlak to my friends on msn. But Yeh i pretty much say Dang most of the time, i dont say yaal but i do on msn, and holla back aswell but i just talk like that coz its my style and its what ppl been syaing latley where i live and u kinda pik up on it! It either the whole Look at Moiiiie Kimmy fomr a Tv show Kath and Kim on the ABC kinda tlaking or layed back style, but i tlak liek this all the time! Wll hope that cleared things up for u all. Hey Guess wot everybody Craig didnt come to the ebach today.................Dang I was soooo cut and annoyed! I wanted to see my hottie Anglo indian boi Hes a champ! Mwaz(K) GOtta GO Yaal Ctahcya on the chip side Luv Tiffo

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast