Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parthiv Patel is soooooooo Cute!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um im not a boi hope u didnt think that or i actually think u ment it ina different context! Hey do liek parthiv or what??? Or are u just here to make parthiv lovers feel bad that hes been kicked out. Hmm anywho gtg simple life is on! Holla Bak yall
    Patel is Gorjuz I love hIm!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi parthiv i m barnana.......
    right now u r going through a bad time,,,a very tough time......dont worry...."If Winter has come can spring b far behind".....(forgive me if this cottetion is wrong)
    i just wanna tell u that plz dont give up your hope.....your family freinds and i m with u.....and i hope your all fans r also with u.......v all love u...dont forget that....
    keep the spirit up......i m telling u.......your name will b in the 11of 'INDIAN NATIONAL TEAM'...very soon
    barnana.............................
    BARNANA BHATTACHARJEE(YOUR WELL-WISHER)

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yay Barnana ur back hey do u have any idea where bouts Divyata and YUv have gone, i know yuv is at uni but he said he would post a reply soon! Oh well gtg Parthiv is Great INida are playing well theres a great partnership between laxmana nd tendulkar going on! lol Gtg Bai

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK,Tiffo baby, for you r not a boy,I too like the feller but I don' think he has got that 'in thing'to come up . I hope he concentrates more in keeping than batting,now that he has learned his lessons the hard way.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    How good was tha win by india Cmonnnnnnnnn Aussies Suk ass being bowel out for 93 hahhahahah Oh yeh Great Effort by india i tell ya! Lol Well Im pumped Murali Kartik loooooks so hot with blonde tips man! Man i drool every time i see him Yummmy but i drool over patel aswell. Hheheheh well i gtg i might be going shopping to frankston! So holla bak yaal! Hey where is Yuv and Divyata? Luv Tiff

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tiff, you have your way of saying things.Haven't you?

Post Thanks / Like
    omg Patel iz sooo hot but apparently he's really stuck up. One of ma friends met him n he waz all ignoring her. But hey I still love him...lol

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patel is the hottest but so is murali and Pathan their both cute. BlahBlah u crack me up! I type like i talk! Im an an aussie who doesnt care to say whats on her mind mwmahhahahha! Man we bettere win this next series against South Africa! lol I gtg yaal Holla Bak if ya need to! Patel looks like a lovely boi! Luv Tiff

Post Thanks / Like
    parthiv come back soon.....................
    BARNANA BHATTACHARJEE(YOUR WELL-WISHER)

Post Thanks / Like

Come back Parthiv

OH,Come back Parthiv,all your well wishers cant sleep with out you.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast