Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parthiv Patel is soooooooo Cute!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Parthiv Patel is soooooooo Cute!

This forum is for everyone who likes parthiv patel and thinks he is an awsome cricketer! It is mostly occupied by Barnana, divyata, Yuv and Me!
    Patel is Gorjuz I love hIm!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

patel is my friend

patel is ouuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh cant believe it Im crackin it India are playing pathetic the series ahs slipped out of our hands..........gone.............goodbye!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

cry baby

Hi all I believe its time for him to be in the craddle.He will be a grown up after a couple of years I hope.
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: cry baby

Well said blah blah.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vishvesh,anyway the kiddie is out. So I think he will go to school atleast now and these guys will stop the fuss. International cricket is for men and not for cuuuuties .Chocolates for the boy!
    "It was the inaction of those who could have acted,the indifference of those who should have known better,the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered the most, that made it possible for evil to triumph"-[Hailey Gabricelassie]

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Patel my babyhas been dropped! DW bout that patel u will just need to play some domestic cricket and u will be back on the sadle and be in the cricket scene! Cant believe they dropped Yuvraj aswell Indian sleectors are dumb! I gtg Luv You all

Post Thanks / Like
    Tiffo baby,Continue to support the boy. Cheers.Now to be serious,I too think he will make a come back one day.I am not blaming the fellow,I just believe he had the wrong grooming and was introduced to international cricket prematurely.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will blah blah so are u indian and do u live in india? Thought id clear something up im aussie/pak indian but most of the other forum guys know that but just thought id tell you that. Anyways i do not like dinesh karthik at all and dont support him! Who are all these new players coming in can someone please explain to me who they are????? Hey the cricket has started after a day of rain yay cmon india i hope you redeem yourselves and win even with out chopra, agit, yuvraj and Parthiv! I gtg yaar Holla Back Mwaaaaz :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Tiffo Boy,Believe me,Dinesh Karthik is a much better keeper than your hero infant .Age is the only thing in support of Parthiv.But to think about it,do you know most of the Aussie players above 30 and are still more athletic than the Indian guys .In Australia,they seldom come into the team below the age of 25 and I feel that's the right age for Test Cricket Debut.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast