Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Divorce- End of woes or beginning?

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other is indifference, Pa!! Nothing could kill a woman's spirit than the dying of that spark that had kindled their love, in the 1st place!

In the absence of any kind of nurturing, a marriage just wastes away and descends into mere existence minus the warmth to keep home and hearth warm........
    Demand a broader view - BBC

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Scorpio, (the boss ) What Nov is saying has a lot of sense. You do not have any right to give her any advise unless she has solicited. How much do you know about her or her husband that you can solve their problem? They are the best judges of themselves and their relationship. Only they can solve their problems (if they really want to). They are responsible for their marriage, you are not, nor have you got any right to interfere. They are adults so let them handle their lives.
    More damage in this world is caused by do gooders with their good intentions than bad people.

Btw,
    Do you know husbands may NEED alcohal to savour their marriage?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Ratchasi - What is this triple somersault, Pa??? What are your misgivings???? Please share them too.
    So do share, Pa!
    Me mentioning no names here, Niro, but I think we all did experience a similar scenario just weeks earlier thanks to a kind and understanding 'sis'.

maybe somebody else's pain
    You got that right, Niro. It is somebody else's pain. Nobody knows the actual scenario. Not you, scorpio or myself for that matter. Our speculation will be based on nothing. My question is, how would a speculation based on nothing help the couple?
    The girl did not approach scorpio. Nor is scorpio aware of her family background to gauge the girl's possible outlook in the matter.

marital woes are not confined to any one couple
    Agreed, but not all marital woes are the same and there is no single winning formula that we can reuse again and again to end the anguish faced by one and all. A minor incident in one couple's life wont be as such in another.

Coming back to the thread, scorpio had asked whether she should be uninvited counselor, my answer is definately no-again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.ratchasi
    Coming back to the thread, scorpio had asked whether she should be uninvited counselor, my answer is definately no-again!
    Come on Ratchasi,it makes sense for sure!

And I don't think even invited counsellors can do much in a marriage either.You can't answer a question which runs into a full paragraph by just reading the first line.It would be better if the people who pose those questions answer it themselves.

A marriage is between just two people and anything beyond that is an intolereable excess.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A marriage is between just two people and anything beyond that is an intolereable excess

What do you mean by the above statement, Pa????? I thought this couple was going thru a break-up! By the look of it, being a concerned superior in the project, Scorpio was trying to reach-out. Do you think that's wrong?????
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean by the above statement, Pa????? I thought this couple was going thru a break-up! By the look of it, being a concerned superior in the project, Scorpio was trying to reach-out. Do you think that's wrong?????
    Concerned superiors are supposed to work on their own projects.Reaching out in to marriages is always an excess.And I believe that is wrong.A marriage is supposed to be between two individuals and unless they can solve their problems between themselves,I would suggest that they break up.I am sure that the people involved have as much thinking capacity as you or me.

Thank God I am not a problem solver!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234