View Poll Results: WHICH IS THE THE BES GYM IN USA ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • CURVES

0 0%
  • BALLY'S

0 0%
  • LUCILLE ROBERTS

1 33.33%
  • NYSC

0 0%
  • GOLDS GYM

0 0%
  • OTHER

2 66.67%

Thread: WHICH IS THE BEST GYM IN USA?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

WHICH IS THE BEST GYM IN USA?

I WANTED TO KNOW WHICH IS THE THE BESt GYM IN USA (ESPECIALLY IN THE NY REGION)?

BALLY'S, LUCILLE ROBERTS, CURVES, NYSC, GOLDS GYM?
    NEHA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neha,

In case this survey is to help U decide on which gym U want to join, my advise would be... First decide on what are the instru/machines U plan to use in the gym... any gym that provides you with those that U req ,in good working condition + a good environment can be considered a good gym... As far as I'm concerned,any gym with a good treadmill & cycle will suffice to satisfy my req... I would also look for one where I'll not be req to wait for a long time...

If U want the survey to be more useful,pls explain the basis on which U want the gym to be rated... coz each person will give an opinion based on if the gym has satisfied his/her needs,which will not be the same for all...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    the best gym is the one with the heaviest dumbbell which can then be used to thump the back of the person who started this thread.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    the best gym is the one with the heaviest dumbbell which can then be used to thump the back of the person who started this thread.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    24 Hour fitness ussually has a wide variety of equipment and is ussually well maintained. But, the quality of any gym depends on its owner...so the only way to tell is by looking at the gyms taht are closest to your home and to see which one you like better.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most gyms are the same? Same equipment, for example. My university has two gyms. Well, I know Bally's is very good. But from the tv advertisements, it looks very crowded. :P

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

gym

well i am asking which is the best gym on the basis of everything mostly im concentrating on the equipment and classes. i have been to lucille roberts but i am not impressed wiith the equipment.
    NEHA

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: gym

Quote Originally Posted by NEHA1222
    well i am asking which is the best gym on the basis of everything mostly im concentrating on the equipment and classes. i have been to lucille roberts but i am not impressed wiith the equipment.
    Honestly, the routine is more important than the equipment. You have to vary your routine is the logic. Diet is another important consideration. If your concern is equipment, I am guessing Bally's is the place to go; thats the most popular one, out of everything you suggested. I don't know about classes, but having a personal trainer is another option.