Thread: Varnamaala, Sa.Ri...Ga..Ma etc swaras and Rahu

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Varnamaala, Sa.Ri...Ga..Ma etc swaras and Rahu

Dear Hubbers,

I am doing research on Rahu-ketu and in this context, I got this insight into Varnamaala, swaras and its connection with cosmos and Rahu-ketu.
    Even if you do not understand astrology part, the power of RAHU the mahakaal and Mahakaali who adorns varnas is wonderful to understand.

Dear Friends,
    Self is posting a very important part of Nodes or RAHU CENTRIC theory today.Please try to understand the deep meaning of the same.

VARNAMALA-RASHI AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN HP THEORY .....I PART

If we have to work with Nodal concept or RAHU CENTRIC THEORY, our outlook towards Rahu will have to be changed.It is high time we stopped looking at Rahu as Demon , Asura Northern node of Moon etc.
    Rahu-Ketu according to me represent a larger system ,a SUPER SYSTEM, a Beginning to End Process. It is a Process Flow Chart which is omnipresent in any universe.

To understand Rahu-Ketu, the best example that I can give is that of a FLUTE.

Lord Krishna's flute is there with a deep meaning.
    The end through which air is Blown is Rahu and end which does not take part in any note at the other end is Ketu.

When air is blown compressing all the six holes , a Nada of Sa .. note is heard. This is the beginning and when all the fingers covering all holes are lifted , Ni.....Note is heard.

You may ask why is the example of a flute necessary.
    Well we will come to that now.

I always say that the Japanese Teacher Ono San has taught me a lesson which says that whenever you have a problem, Go back to basics. Think logically.

So I went back to basics.
    While working on Varnada Lagna, I have done some work on Varna Mala and being a devotee of Lalita MahaTripurSundari for over 40 years, find all my answers in her and with her divine guidence.

Kali roopa of Ma devours even Kaal. Shiva who is deathly white lies beneath her feet in supine pose .

Maha Kali adorns 51 skulls as Garland . These skulls are alphabet letters of Sanskrit Varnamala numbering 51. Everything in this universe is devoured by Kalika including Mahakaal but she does not do so for Varnas. She has given special place of pride on her body as a Garland of Letters.

All letters are Mantras in themselves and are careers of Thought, Meaning and Nada.which is nothing but icchashakti, Gyan shakti and Kriya shakti.

All creations in visual and Mass form arise out of these three shaktis.
    The tantras say that Varnas can never be destroyed. They are shashwat or permanent. Knowledge has been passed on, is being passed on and will be passed on from generation to generations in this universe or in any universe at any given point of time and space by Nada/Dhvani using varna only.

These varnas are divided among twelve rasis and have special peetha or seat in our body.Our body is small universe.

Each Varna is coiled around by a coil of Kundalini Shakti. Each coil surrounding each varna is called KUNDALI.

(Maha Shakti Kundalini Bisa tantu taniyasi)

So varnas have to be studied in astrological context with Rashi.

So what is a RASHI?
    Rashi stands for Ra=Rahu
    Shi=(Shikhi) =Ketu.

In this Brahmanda, or any other Brahmanda at any time , the power of Maha Kali lies in a RASHI.

All letters or Varnas are strung to her through NADA SWARA which sounds like HUM. She wears RASHI MALA which is nothing but powerful attraction power which holds all Varnas together.This is the super power,
    Power of Attraction/Krishna/Super Magnetism/Cosmic or whatever you want to call it as. This power works in 4 directions. North/south East-West.
    Of this, North south is extremely powerful power.
    (Hum Hum Hum Kaar Rupaye)
    To understand this distribution of power which lies in Varnamala, we need to look at Rashi kundali as follows.

The beginning is from
    Muladhara which is governed by Vrischika Rashi.. 8th house.Muladhara is the place where,KUNDALINI lies in Sushuptavastha in Vrischika Rasi and when it is Jagrita or Awake, the Serpent Power uncoils and her journey starts from Nabhi to Brahmarandhra.

So we should start from 7th house of a Kundali. (Horoscope)

SA MEANS Saptama Stri sthana 7th house...Nabhi
    RI MEANS Ripu sthana the 6th house.
    GA MEANS Garbha sthana , the 5th house...Udara
    MA MEANS Matrusthana the 4th house.......Hridaya
    PA MEANS Parakrama sthana the 3rd house..Kantha
    DHA MEANS Dhana sthana the 2nd house......Mukha
    NI MEANS Nija , self house the First house. Ajna Chakra
    SA of II octave MEANS 12TH HOUSE the SAIYA SUKHA STHANA house
    where Rahu devours Ketu again....Brahmarandhra.

Look at all the houses....they are in Northern Hemisphere which is direction or dark half of kundali belonging to Rahu.

I hope to continue this research if I have much time left.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sir
    you have initiated a reasearch into a real today needed subject and we all need to be enlightened.
    I look forward to your many more details like this
    regards
    rps