Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bhindi Masala

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio
    If you don't mind, can you pls. share the recipe to make buttermilk from Curd?? Mind you, I live in Chennai where there is not enough water.. pl. avoid water as an essential ingredient when you post the recipe..

Thanks in advance!
    Thats an interesting recipe which has been requested by our friend scorpio.
    The recipe needs some innovation in creating butter milk from curd without adding water. What else can we substitute instead of water lead me to think of tears which are already having salt too which will make butter milk tastier.

now for the ingredients for a tasty butter milk. [to make two glasses of butter milk]
    1 cup of curd
    2 cups of tears
    2 small green chillies
    1 small bunch of coriander leaves
    10-15 no. of curryleaves
    if needed a bit of inji

cut the green chillies, coriander and curry leaves into small pieces.
    add two cups of tears and the cup of curd in a mixie and churn it till it gets mixed well. pour the entire content into a bowl and mix the cut chillies, and leaves and mix well. Add some ice cubes to make it cold or keep the entire bowl in refridgerator for some time before serving.
    Kudos you have made butter milk succesfully which is ready to serve.

Now for the secret of getting two cups ot tears. This is the main ingredient as in chennai we face huge water crisis.
    Thank god that we have MEGA SERIALS and every house hold is filled with tears in noons and evenings

Tapping of the tears is the only way to solve the problems.

Take a few plastic carry bags. Ask the women folk of the house to sit before TV and watch Mega serials. Its so easy within few seconds the tears start rolling from their eyes. The strategical point it not allowing even a drop to go as waste. The Carry bag should be hung by their ears and kept just below their chins so that the tear droplets collect over in the bag smoothly.
    One serial is enough for one cup of tear from a single women. [though i would recommend 'metti oli' highly it is purely personal from person to person as to which serial will bring tears to them] You can collect Tears as much as possible as per the need of making our buttermilk.

Give me feedbacks folks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajasaranam,

Now, I have to go searching for those who are addicted to Mega serials as I am extremely allergic to them..Any volunteers??
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Scorpio!! Can't help you out, Pa!! Annamalai is over, you know!!
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, I have to go searching for those who are addicted to Mega serials as I am extremely allergic to them..Any volunteers??
    Well, therez my mother who's addicted to Metti Oli (if tats considered a 'Mega serial'?).......for details u can see my posting in 'Is there ne use of watching TV serials' thread.....
    but ftly or unftly shez not a member of this hub!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lordstanher,

If Metti oli is not a mega serial, then nothing can be called that way.. anyways, I want only those tears that come out seeing Metti Oli because that's what my dear chef Rajasaranam has recommended. why don't you follow the procedure as laid down by RS for collecting tears and courier the parcel to me??
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want only those tears that come out seeing Metti Oli because that's what my dear chef Rajasaranam has recommended. why don't you follow the procedure as laid down by RS for collecting tears and courier the parcel to me??
    Hmm......well, surprisingly I never felt like shedding tears like Saro or Leela of MO......maybe 'cos most of us men r not as empathetic towards women as opposed to women themselves?
    Neways, even otherwise, I'm sure the precious tears wud've already evaporated by the time the parcel reaches u in Madras (even by courier)!

Senior Member Senior Hubber kalnayak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Try alternatives

Scorpio,

Why don't you try other alternatives too? Go to either Arakonam, or Velore or infact Chennai to collect sweating droplets. Rajasaranam has to tell his opinion about this. This is also salty like tears and can be produced on your own.

, ,

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheesh!! I'm already gagging with nausea, Pa!!
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Try alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by kalnayak
    Scorpio,

Why don't you try other alternatives too? Go to either Arakonam, or Velore or infact Chennai to collect sweating droplets. Rajasaranam has to tell his opinion about this. This is also salty like tears and can be produced on your own.

, ,
    Innovative idea though its hard to collect sweat into a container. its not in the case of tears, with my technology of using a carry bag hung from the ears
    wait lemme patent this technology before americans...Iam rushing [add the avatar of Akash here]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234