Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The forum hub quiz

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

The forum hub quiz

How much do you know about the hub?Here is a chance to assess yourself.Ten questions and ten points to be won.The questions start here:

1.Who exclaimed "Whatta Sicko!" in response to an innocent query from a fellow hubber, only to be called names?

2.Who 'invented' U.S. hands behind Tsunamis,earthquakes,floods and all sort of natural calamities?

3.Who broke the record of an 'extraordinary' hubber to claim maximum posts on a single day by posting more than 45 posts on the 18th of May this year?

4.Who prefers a mountain bike to a diamond ring as a gift?

5.What is the full form of MMC?

6.Whose words are these:"So what if I discuss the sensual pleasures of life?Why should you delete it you idiot RR?"

7.Which long distance runner took part in the conspiracy and execution of the plan to assassinate a 'beautiful' hubber along with Scorpio,NM and the humble kiss,sorry,quiz master?

8.Which good boy called up half the world's aviation companies in an effort to gain free transportation of relief material to a Tsunami affected Srilanka?

9.Who is the hub's 'gentelmein'[forgive my Bihari language]?

10.Which hubber depended on his 'stars'[who incidentally hope to change the world for the better] to be the next mod but was turned off by RR.

Prizes to be won:

Those who score 8/10 or more will be awarded with an opportunity to serve the Railways in the Naxal infested areas of Andhra Pradesh.

If you score 6/10 you can join a hubber who will save the whole world ,provided,you have 'stars' to aid you.

5/10 will bring you an opportunity to work with eminent members of the Institute of Tsunamy Production Technology.

If you are a just pass case you will be allowed to post half a dozen threads in the History section provided that you won't visit those threads again.

AND FINALLY,LET ME WARN YOU,IF YOU SCORE A MISERABLE ZERO,
    YOU WILL BE MADE A MODERATOR!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The forum hub quiz

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    How much do you know about the hub?Here is a chance to assess yourself.Ten questions and ten points to be won.The questions start here:

1.Who exclaimed "Whatta Sicko!" in response to an innocent query from a fellow hubber, only to be called names?

2.Who 'invented' U.S. hands behind Tsunamis,earthquakes,floods and all sort of natural calamities?

3.Who broke the record of an 'extraordinary' hubber to claim maximum posts on a single day by posting more than 45 posts on the 18th of May this year?

6.Whose words are these:"So what if I discuss the sensual pleasures of life?Why should you delete it you idiot RR?"

7.Which long distance runner took part in the conspiracy and execution of the plan to assassinate a 'beautiful' hubber along with Scorpio,NM and the humble kiss,sorry,quiz master?

8.Which good boy called up half the world's aviation companies in an effort to gain free transportation of relief material to a Tsunami affected Srilanka?

10.Which hubber depended on his 'stars'[who incidentally hope to change the world for the better] to be the next mod but was turned off by RR.
    Answers:

1. Surya (?)
    2. Sanjay aka anand
    3. ?
    4. Niranjana
    5. There are more than one answers to this question but I'm only giving the initial one - 'mum-mudi-cholan.'
    6. Dr.Veena
    7. Akash
    8. Raghu
    9. Shekhar
    10.Sudhamma

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha!!
    Prizes are too good. I don't deserve them.

Post Thanks / Like
    No 3. Our beautiful hubber, who was unfortunately chased off?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar
    No he is saying about the person who posted on 18th of May this year. That is day before yesterday. But blahblah I think there are some guys in the Tamil film section who make more than 45 posts a day

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I didn't notice the date.

But No. 4 is Agony Aunt!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha!!
    Prizes are too good. I don't deserve them.
    Yeah!! Great prizes but I too dont deserve them but I wish I scored a zero and won the appropriate prize as I dont depend on 'stars' 8)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I didn't notice the date.

But No. 4 is Agony Aunt!
    Oh ! yeah !! That was a 'careless' mistake

The problem is I did not check the answer sheet before submitting

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    No he is saying about the person who posted on 18th of May this year. That is day before yesterday. But blahblah I think there are some guys in the Tamil film section who make more than 45 posts a day

that's none other than our Mr.Crap(b)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The forum hub quiz

Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah

Answers:

9. Shekhar
    Roshan

So we all look like rowdies & thugs to you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast