Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Periodic Table And Planets

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    "Nichiro"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichiro
    From today, I have decided to be a dormant member only.
    that means.... You will be KILLING YOUR OWN BRAIN-CHILD....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama also
    And exactly that was and still is the precise plan behind the philosophies of non-thinking human machines and robots.
    Yes... Yes... Yes... But behind such Non-thinking Artificial-Brains... there is an Organiser cum Monitor in a form of unseen Human-wisdom either pre-stored or working concurrently
    http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...=127157#127157
    I don't know if Mr. Sudhaama really knows that he has unwarily implied that Nichrio would be unknowingly killing the "Organiser cum Monitor" itself.

Or else, I wonder if this would amount to an explicit degeneration of relations and correlates of the situation, and thus resulting into such inconsistent and contradicting statements by Mr. Sudhaama at different times at different places, completely nullifying one another when viewed simultaneously together!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

My Dear Mr. r_kk

Aahaahaa...Now you have DEMONSTRATED ... what VITHANDAAVAATHAM .. (Perverted Dry & Wasteful Arguments).... means...!!!

Dear Friend... You are unnecessarily wasting your precious Time and Energy... as also ours...in such Hair-splitting Insignificants

Well I am glad to notice in you a high degree of Wisdom... So I expect and Wish you to devote your attention towards the MEANINGFUL DIRECTION.... useful for all of us..

As I too used to face a big mass of others... while I being a Solitary Opponent.. to such Antagonists... in the Board of Directors as well as some of the Religious or Cultural- Associations or Social- Service organisations...

.. where too I had actively participated in the past ... typically experienced... So I am able to imagine your plight... of ISOLATION.

So I suggest you.... your personal Views may be anything... Pro or Anti to ALL OTHERS

Towards such a Healthy- direction... I reiterate... I anxiously WELCOME YOUR WISE- POSTINGS only ... at least in future.

I will be with you.... fully supporting you in principle... in such Wise- cases.. .

... EVEN IF YOU TOTALLY DIFFER WITH MY VIEWS... and thus Oppose me. !!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Sudhaama,

You can't call the sinciere call for a scientific process of verification as vithandavatham.

If you think views of communists, social uplift movements for suppreesed people, skeptical organsisations as dry and wasteful, then you are wrong.

"Wise postings"

Do you expect me to speak your voice and consider it as wise?
    Can you expalin what "wise posting means" please?
    Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. r_kk,

Please go through my Last-posting... OPEN-MINDEDLY, DEEPLY... and UNEMOTIONALLY

Since all your present Questions.. have ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED there.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear r_kk,
    My decision has nothing to do with your stand and questioning.
    You have an active inquiring mind which is civil. appreciate your inputs.

Dear Sudhaama sir,

This is for you too.

I thank and respect your efforts to support me.

Nichiro

Nichiro

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr "Nichiro"

// My decision has nothing to do with your stand ....

Dear Sudhaama sir,....This is for you too....I thank and respect your efforts to support me. //

If you stop playing your FLUTE in this Concert-dais.... where is the necessity for my Drum- beat? ...

Then.... I too will have to Pack-off... and QUIT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama Sir,
    I am a great fan of your's in the sense that you have a lot of fight left in you.
    May be it has to do with board room meetings.
    I am a very tired man. Too tired.

There are a very few people in Forum Hub who are capable of enriching the hub and people.
    You are needed here. Please do not consider packing your bags.

Adios
    Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Nichiro/Sudhaama,
    Since both of you are yet to clarify the basic question on astrological ability to corelate mass tragedies with horoscope and decided to QUIT this discussion blaming my argument as “vithandavatham”, I drafted a more reasonable approach to continue this discussion.

In order to prove my positive attitude towards this subject with open mind, I am ready to sponsor a project through this forum hub (if this forum hub is interested) using my hard earned money, considering that this effort may help to understand the truth behind such old system believed by large segment of people. No other bad intentions.

Why can’t we test the validity of Astrology in a very systematic way?

I consider that it will help both believers and non-believers to determine whether it is real science or pseudo science. The following approach is just only a suggestion and if you or any one has any better idea, we all openly discuss and decide.

We can select 25 verifiable horoscope or data of people those who died in any mass tragedy (Tsunami or Kumbakonam school tragedy). This could be done either by advertising in famous newspapers or contacting some social organizations who can collect the data. Since the Kumbokonam incidence is a local one and still many NGO’s are working on remedial programs, the basic data can be collected from the social organizations working in that area without hard effort. We can pay up to Rs.500 for each data (horoscope or DOB/time/location) and 5000~10,000 to the newspaper advertisement or to the social organizations (can be managed by a reliable body set by hub). We can publish the basic data in the forum hub and then randomly select 10 horoscopes using some simple software tool or voting process.

We can nominate 3~5 hubbers who had shown integrity and logical way of thinking without much prejudice (like Rohit, Badri, he3walrus, aravindhan, Jayganes, a_ratchashi, roshan…) as Juries for the entire process. Both sides can nominate one jury mutually acceptable from the list and the balance 1~3 juries can be selected by other hubbers through voting process and/or mutual agreement between both parties. The Juries can form the rules and provide their conclusions based on your justification. The view, which get majority of Juries vote, can be considered as the correct one. We need not expose our identity to forum members except to the personally nominated jury and/or administrator.

If Mr. Nichiro can prove some common unique planetary position or valid common astrological evidence which leads to tragedy, then I will accept that the astrology as a science and Mr. Nichiro is real professional who is trying to help the people with our ancestral science. I will not write any thing against astrology in future till I prove that my views against astrology as correct through similar scientific process.

If Mr. Nichiro can not prove it, he and Mr. Sudhaama should bear all the expenses and declare in this hub that both accepts astrology as pseudo science and then Mr. Nichiro should not practice as an astrologer in future till he personally prove his belief through similar scientific process.

Can this forum hub ready to take up (data collection, financial dealing etc) this kind of scientific process of verification? If necessary, I can also bear the reasonable expenditure that will occur due to the various overhead jobs of HUB, related to this project.

Do you (Mr. Sudhaama & Nichiro) feel this approach as a wise method? If not propose some alternatives.
    Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by r_kk
    Dear Mr. Sudhaama,

You can't call the sinciere call for a scientific process of verification as vithandavatham.

If you think views of communists, social uplift movements for suppreesed people, skeptical organsisations as dry and wasteful, then you are wrong.

"Wise postings"

Do you expect me to speak your voice and consider it as wise?
    Can you expalin what "wise posting means" please?
    Wise posting means you should post only when, you get old enough, rotting in the same superstitions for longer time until you get absorbed into the lies which you will feel is the reality/ truth.
    Other wise you will be wrong if you try out logically/ rationally to find out the truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear r_kk ,

Thanks for your efforts and offer for the project.
    I have not quit the discussion but I have quit from all threads including food and poetry.
    This is my personlal decision.
    Hence I will not be posting anything, anywhere, anymore.
    I will be a mute member only.

Only one suggestion.
    At one point of time in my life, I was of the same opinion as your's with regard to astrology.
    Those days were the days of Cultural revolution .
    Even though since age of four , I was immersed in atmosphere of astrology, I never really believed in it.

Once while in school, I read Mao-ze-Dong's lines.
    "To Destroy a system, First know the system."

I set about proving astrology as humbug by learning it.
    Our house had a huge library of astrological books and magazines.
    At the end of may be four or five months, I don't know when I got converted.

In Astrology, there is a pattern. Things, events and people follow this pattern.
    So my request to you is,
    "Start learning astrology to help you destroy the myth(If you think it as myth).

This will be my last posting .

Nichiro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast