Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum, Oh, My Forum, Ah, Our forum

Senior Member Senior Hubber malligai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalytic Converter
    do not take it personal. It is nothing against you personally. That is just my face. Some people are ugly. I am that.
    I will just be like his then
    CC,

hope u r not offended by what i said...and who cares about LOOKS?? ..so be like this ' ' always, ok?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen

Anyway, if you are indeed unhappy abt a particular posting, no harm in asking the Mods. now, is there????
    Well, when you suggest something to the moderator, you VIOLATE a RULE in the forum and get banned or your post will be deleted.

Do you understand "Agony aunt"?!

This forum is an interesting place because of SOME HUBBERS and not because of the "moderators".

There are some "trash-loaders" are the good book of moderators. They have a free-pass. But people like "geno" and "rajasaranam" are punished.

I CAN prove this if you give me your e-mail address.

The only way to SURVIVE here is, just become an "YES-MAN".

Post Thanks / Like
    Stranger,

//It is just like working for a "firm" -where u have been there for several years- which has been taken over by a "new organization". And the "newcomers" who knows nothing about your contribution will treat you like "trash". You have serious problem if you have some "self-respect" The good old honorable hubbers get little respect- which I AM SEEING-, often because of a "fair" judgement served to them. //

yeah, i agree with u on this...looks like we have lost 'most of the best' hubbers...

[but ofcourse, my posting would be deleted too, for agreeing with u ]

but this hub has gone through a lot of ''ups and downs''...everyone is over cautious about what they say, and the admins seem to be lurking behind everyone's shoulders...ofcourse we cant blame them too..

CC,

just know that if u have just joined this hub, then u have definetely missesd all the 'fun'
    this place use to be sooo much more 'live and kicking' before..

Post Thanks / Like
    rajasaraNam used a "f-word" in a worthy post. The post was just deleted without a warning.

Here is his REACTION!

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:18 pm Post subject:

IAM LEAVING THIS FORUMHUB ONCE FOR ALL AS A MARK OF PROTEST AGAINST THE ARROGANT ATTITUDE OF THE MODERATORS.
    -------------------------

Here is someone who got a "free-pass"!

Forum: Tamil Films Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:36 pm Subject: News on Anniyan
    yeah bt da words r in tamil
    dnt understand a fukin thing
    i mean the words u click on
    -------------

Then why the heck the ABOVE post is still there?!!!

Some worthless kids are "SENIOR HUBBERS" here.

Some "good hubbers" are punished because they are "taboo" to the moderators??!!

--------------------

Agony aunt:

Could you give a "rationale" here for the "unfair" moderation????

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    CC and others,
    We are not opposed to opening different threads and sharing your views and opinions in different forums. we are opposed to opening multiple threads about the same thing, talk sensitive issues like caste/religion etc, use offensive or abusive language... There are tons of threads with meaningful and valuable information being shared among hubbers.. there are threads which serve as a chat thread as well... If a thread was deleted or a post was deleted there's a reason for that.. not because a person or his opinions are not liked by the mod. We are here to keep the forum clean.. So better understand that and cooperate rather than creating troubles..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thiru,

All of us want this hub to be a better place for everyone..and we definetely agree that u have job to do to keep this place 'clean'...

I think that language like ''So better understand that and cooperate rather than creating troubles..'', from responsible moderators like u, is what puts one off from posting here. As moderators, even u all have to mind how u frame ur words..

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how many of you who have posted above were in the old hub. The old hub was reduced to absurd level by certain hubbers becasue there was no regulations. I have felt pained and infuriated to see excellent discussion hacked by unimaginable vulgarity, and they got away with it. After having seen the tragedy I for one wholeheartedly welcom the new regulations and discipline. Honestly I would not have entered FH if it were not so.
    Personally I feel moderators have been much too lenient many a times than they should be to keep this FH healthy.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Shekhar but I cannot dis agree with Stranger. Both are correct and it's a matter of striking a balance.. Unfortunately that aspect seems to be missing largely. But I certainly understand that Admins/Mods too are human beings and thus prone to prejudices .

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, I liked the title of this thread Nicely worded !

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    agony aunty seconds Shekhar too, Pa!! Matter of fact, even recently we had some personal attacks aimed at other hubbers which had been taken care of, much to my relief!! So, I'm afraid the Mods. have taken the right approach.

And if had there been some oversight on their part, what's the harm in pleading your case??? You would do it in front of any arbitrator won't you, Stranger???? So, why not here????

Speaking of the title of your thread, now why does it remind me so much of the days of Julius Caeser himself, hmmmm.....????
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast