Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH GOD HELP ME........Novel

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Friends,

When we look at truth staring in our face, we do not like to accept the stark nudity of it.

TRUTH

Truth is unmasked face,
    An uncovered body,
    Flesh under the skin.
    Truth is in unsaid words.
    Truth is what IS,
    Not what SEEMS.
    Truth is not heard.
    Truth is in silence.
    Truth is not what
    We want to see
    But what we avoid seeing.
    Truth is
    A sewer canal flowing
    Under covers of concrete.
    Truth is truth.
    Accept the way it is
    And you become Truth.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio
    Nichiro,

I would request you to tone down yr narration and move with the story. If you feel such a thing will take out the soul of the story line, I would only request you to stop with this . Anyways, even if you decide to continue for the sake of other hubbers, it will not really bother me as this is my last visit to this thread.
    Hello Scorpio,

You have the right to put your thoughts as you feel right.
    I am not going to request you to visit the thread.
    But let me stress that DRASTIC DISEASE NEEDS DRASTIC MEDICINE.

Gandhiji, would never have got us freedom, if he had decided to send only letters of appeal to Queen and Viceroys, asking British/requesting British to leave India.

I would definately feel sad that one more person decides to turn away from Truth.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nichiro,

Your Tale indeed is moving Heaven and Earth.
    But i never expected a person like you to make the teller of the tale a 'Non-Believer' of GOD. You are trying to inculcate a pseudo belief that a person who is an 'Atheist' doesnt have a sense of humanity and doesnt care about sinning.
    while looking at the history i find it is the believers of GOD who have tormented womanhood to the fullest extent in the name of Religion and GOD

Go find for yourself
    'How many women have been burnt and killed druing medieval Europe terming them witches and of practising witchcraft'
    'How many women were denied the right to education and freedom and were/are imprisoned behind Purdha'
    'How many girl childs were widowed married to older men in pre 20th century India'
    'How many women were burnt at stakes in the name of Sati'
    'How many low caste women were not allowed to were blouses in the name of god'

All sitas and draupadis were pawns in the hands of men who justified their deeds in the name of culture, religion and God.
    All injustice on humanity and womanhood were/are perpetrated in the name of religion and god either directly of indirectly.
    While all along the history it were/are ATHEISTS who came forward to fight against these inhumanitites.
    Ambedkar, Periyaar, KarlMarx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao are some to name a Few.

I appeal to you to stop this nonsense henceforth and Edit your tale.

Incidentally your tale doesnot need to tell whether 'Neil Pinto Coelho' is a believer or not, pertaining to the context.
    Thanks If you do this.
    Else i wont find anything worthwhile to come to this thread again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Rajasaranam,

This proves that you have not read my two episodes of two different tales written as an INTRODUCTION TO MY UP COMING NOVEL.
    It speaks of atrocities commited on womanhood under the guise of religion and also human greed.(Toto's tale).

I am neither advocating religion nor am I an atheist.
    My job is to relay a message.
    A writer cannot please all.
    I would feel sad to see another person ignoring to accept Truth in its totality.

Sorry, I cannot edit my tale.

I would prefer to get my head severed than bow.

I have learnt a poem which is an operating principle in my life.
    It says,

Missing the target is pardonable
    Fixing a lower target is not pardonable.

Visiting or not visiting the thread is your choice.

Nichiro .
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nichiro
    I've read those tales and that is why i said i never expected this from you.
    The introduction you gave will be coming up as chapters in which ' Neil Pinto Coehlo' will undertake Woman form and undergo such torments is what i believe

the message is clear' A sinner who is also a non-believer in GOD is punished for his crimes against womanhood'
    If your target is against crimes/atrocities against womanhood then there arises no need to say whether he is beliver or not - He is a sinner ther should end everything.

But it seems that you are fascinated by the creation of GOD and are propagating religious faith and make us understand the purpose of her creation and she should not be tormented as she is weak and men have the greater responsibility of looking after them. This is where your religion and male chauvnism comes into play.

The words are different but i see you no more greater than the people who tormented her.

While we non-believers in GOD ' believe womanhood as a gift for mankind and she is not anyless weaker than man and she will find her own responsibilities of looking after herself' Men need not intervene and say ' Iam stronger than you and will look after and take care of you'.

If you get a chance to read ' the origin of family, wealth and state' by Fredric Engels , You will come to understand how woman was powerful in the early 'Matriachal' society and how she was the ruler of a Clan. She was the one who goes for hunting [which is well established by studying the animals and birds] and the one who invented many agrarian equipments. She was also the one to give raise to early arts and crafts. The later patriachal society made her weak and meek in the same disguise as you are in today saying 'you are our goddess and we shall look after you'.

We advocate a balanced society in which both men and women should be equal and share equal responsibilities to give raise to a healthy society.

Go ahead you need not edit your tale and are free to propogate a pseudo truth... while i would like to requote you

Missing the target is pardonable
    Fixing a lower target is not pardonable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sri Rajasaranam,

Your objection seems to stem from the fact that you might be a NON BELIEVER IN GOD.
    My character stops believing in God and then remembers him at the last moment.

I do not want to be dragged in GOD VERSUS NON BELIEVERS controversy.

I will do my work. You may choose to do your's.

A critic is an essential part of the art world.
    He is a whetstone which keeps the tools in correct condition.
    Both are essential tools by themselves.

Thanks for your review.

Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,
    I have decided to be a dormant member.
    Nichiro
    Raam Raahave Namah:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12