Post Thanks / Like
    Hello KZ,

Thanks for ur explanation. Take care.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever is having hairloss problem, apply this:
    Soak Fenugreek in water the previous night. Next day morning, you can grind it in mixie and apply in your hair-wait for 40 min and then wash it off-u can use shikakai for washing or fenugreek itself is a good cleansing agent.
    After taking bath, wait for 15 min or so and remove the towel and just dry your hair by running your fingers inbetween the hair so that the fenugreek falls off even when the hair is wet.

You will see the results soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anandi,
    I have tried this tip ( while in india)of fenugreek for hair, but i used to soak in little buttermilk and grind it next day and apply, but now here in US the bathtub gets dirty and it is more pain to clean the tub. but the hair is so soft and silky.

do u have any other tip for hair?something simple and easy?
    Kz

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that adding fenugreek seed in milk and applying in hair will help. But, when it comes to this seed, have to be careful becoz it is a cooling product and you might even catch cold.

Post Thanks / Like
    fenugreek, amla, mehndi, coconut oil, curds all these induce cold. So better to avoid when not well.

Kz and other friends,
    here is on an easy tip-
    for hair loss( u generally dont see quick results for this problem- try for about 2 months to notice difference)-
    apply fresh lemon juice to the scalp and hair and let it sit for few minutes and then shampoo.
    for oily hair can add curds along with lemon so that u get cleansing effect along with curing the hair loss prob.

just for good health of hair-
    mix mehndi powder, amla powder, hibiscus powder, lemon juice and curds and apply to hair and let it sit for .5-1 hour and then shampoo.
    Not necessary u should mix all of these but whichever is available is fine for this mixture.

Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Applying egg (white alone) on the hair will also bring thickness and give strength to the root.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fenugreek just not stain the bath tub. You can just pour a lot of water in the tub when u get out of it, so that u need not have to scrub etc when it dries off.
    You can apply amla powder -which is available in Indian stores. That is also really good for hair.
    For dandruff problem, apply white vinegar and keep in hair for 30 min and wash it off with shampoo.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My niece is just 4 years old but already has brownish/grey hair strands ??? She is an active, healthy girl, eating properly, fruits, veggies everything without a fuss . Does too much non.veg cause white hair ? How to stop the greyness from spreading and to encourage darker hair colour ? They use only Parachute coconut oil & Johnson's kid's shampoo as shikakai irritates / burns the kid's eyes.
    Kindly suggest an effective method please ? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Indu,

When my son was 3 yrs old, he had this problem. He had only one grey hair and was very much worried becoz my husband's side people have this problem(kind of hereditary).

But, I got the info., from some experienced people that if it is hereditary, there is nothing that we can do. Maybe you can increase leafy vegetables, greens, curry leaves (curry leaves chutney, thogayal, podi) in her food. Why dont you nallennai for a change? If you are in US, it is better to use nallennai than coconut oil.

My mother use to say that ilanarai will go by itself. Maybe that is true, now, my son is 6 yrs old and for the last couple of years, dont see any.

One of my folk use to tell that one should not mixmatch like oil with shampoo which is not good for the hair. So, why dont you try meera shikakai? though it is not a pure shikakai, compared to the shampoo, it is much better and will not burnt eyes too. Dont rush or dont pluck those hair(will grow more, heard) and just monitor if she is getting more. I hope it should not.

Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    For the grey hair problem-

to prevent grey hair- eat 8-10 raw curry leaves/kadi pattha
    daily to maintain the black color. if u already have grey hair prob then eating this will prevent MORE greying of hair.
    also curry leaves are very good for cancer fighting.

to get rid of grey hair-
    never pull the grey hair from its root, it is said that it will make grow a lot of grey hair instead cut the grey hair at the end near scalp. Apply ,mehndi mixture at least once a week and keep it for 30 minutes and shampoo or shikakai it. this way the grey hair will start turning red slowly and finally become brown after a while which looks more like highlighted hair.

In the coconut oil add curry leaves and boil it on medium till u start seeing the black residue and then cool it and strain it and fill in a bottle. apply this to hair for good health, thickness, black hair.

My mom had these problems and i somehow thought it its good for hair so why not mix it in oil and apply it and then i came with this simple recipe. her hair started to get black and thicker. and people who had seen her with thin hair were surprised and asked the secret. I was so happy. and thanks for listening to my story.

All this we have tried and have proved to be a success hope this wiull solve ur problems too.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast