Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHENNAITIES VS PEOPLE FROM OTHER PARTS OF TAMILNADU

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, i was only responding to the post that was above mine.

-deleted-
    None of the people seemed to be arrogant or rude though. When i was in Hyderabad, i met a few rude people that thought they owned the city.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Uhmmm....I've been to Chennai 3x and have begged to come home soon as possible.
    If you begged to return home ASAP who asked Your Holiness to grant Chennai your august presence two more times???

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cindy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adapavi!! Exactly where does your loyalty stay, HL?????!!!!

You live in the US and accuse them of starting a Tsunami????? Just how 2 faced can you get?????!!!!

Uhmmm....I've been to Chennai 3x and have begged to come home soon as possible. Apart from the book-shops, I honestly couldn't enjoy the place.

-deleted-
    So... u can blame ur own soil, but loyalty comes in picture only when u talk about the place you migrated to?...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, two-faced here too.

The other face is visible now only

No offense meant!

Senior Member Senior Hubber malligai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEYYY, "Hindustani" ladka

//Thank God that there are no anti-Hindi/Sanskrit fools in other states of India. //

Everyone who is 'anti-Hindi/Sanskrit' is NOT a fool ok?..Just mind ur words!!!

//-deleted-//

MODERATORS, HOW COME U MISS TO DELETE ''INSENSITIVE'' POSTS LIKE THIS??

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, please be sensitive when you post comments. After all, "sorgame endraalum, adhu nammoora pOla varumaa?" (Even paradise cannot compete with our home soil.)

So, go easy on outright criticism and try to be positive in your message. You could for instance give suggestions on how to improve on a particular weakness.

malligai, much as we would like to, it is nearly impossible for immediate remedy in cases like this. Usually a PM to the moderators on offending material, would be a useful contribution by any Hubber.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Senior Hubber malligai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV,

thankss for responding...

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Adapavi!! Exactly where does your loyalty stay, HL?????!!!!

You live in the US and accuse them of starting a Tsunami????? Just how 2 faced can you get?????!!!!

Uhmmm....I've been to Chennai 3x and have begged to come home soon as possible. Apart from the book-shops, I honestly couldn't enjoy the place.

-deleted-
    So... u can blame ur own soil, but loyalty comes in picture only when u talk about the place you migrated to?...
    I'm blaming my own soil????!!!!! Since when????? Who says what abt soil Pa????? I was only referring to what I didn't like!!! That's all!

Accusing the US of starting the Tsunami is mere propaganda, isn't it??? In other words, there's no hardcore evidence! However, having actually going to a place like Chennai and deciding what is likable or not, is very much my own opinion, isn't it????

To each his/her own Paradise; and I respect that, but nobody says I have to concur with everyone else and wax lyrical if I did indeed found it "disagreeable" with my own disposition!!
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nov - You're right Pa!!

Criticism has to be constructive!! And people too should be less sensitive if they would like see certain aspects of their dear City change for the better!

I could certainly quote a few examples if I'm heard out, otherwise there's really no need to post more from me, Pa!!!!

Sigh......
    Demand a broader view - BBC

Post Thanks / Like
    I studied in Chennai (then Madras), visited a few times later and spent a week last last year in the IIT area. I did not see any major problems apart from traffic and smell of rubbish. Such problems seem to be there in other cities as well. Long ago, on one my first trips to Chennai, a fellow passenger in the train by name Kalyanasundaram decided that I will have problems since I did not know Tamil. He too me to his home, gave me breakfast and later left me at my college.
    Swarup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast