Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alvidaah's

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Alvidaah's

Hubbers planning on leaving this hub, state your leave date along with the reason. :P ...So next time another case like Mandaggai's doesn't happen :P ...or blahblah's

I am thinking of it too ...
    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." Albert Einstein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Say Bye Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Secrets
    Hubbers planning on leaving this hub, state your leave date along with the reason. :P ...So next time another case like Mandaggai's doesn't happen :P ...or blahblah's

Just because you dont see a person for a couple of days around - it doesnt mean they have quit or bid good bye. All have their constraints - especially those who are employed. I have seen hubbers returning back after several months.

DS,

You are new to this hub and too young as well. It's difficult for you to understand. You've got to be patient and learn instead of jumping the gun. It's a kind advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Roshan, I was just kidding about blahblah, I know he has commitments that come first... ...This is just another idea of mine for a fun thread. Anyway, those who are planning on leaving, they might consider...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nyone leaving please also indicate to which other forum you are migrating to and with what nickname, so that some of us can plan how to welcome you in that forum!! Is it not bunny?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    nyone leaving please also indicate to which other forum you are migrating to and with what nickname, so that some of us can plan how to welcome you in that forum!! Is it not bunny?
    So courageous,prairie DOG? So glad that you have the new mod as your ally?Always being so brave when the great Pa is around?And wanna chase me to other forums!!!! I know where to meet you boy .

Please welcome me in other forums,will you?I will be quite disappointed not to see you around .Celebrating that your turn at the grill is over,eh?And that you have faithful allies?

Please be on with your chasing stuff,will you?And welcome me where ever I go.I will expect you to be there with a garland,when I reach a new place .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoo ho! seems like the roasting fire still hurts u buddy!!!
    you wrote:
    So glad that you have the new mod as your ally?
    I treat everyone in this hub as allies. the new mod is especially a learned friend and u know something? he is a poet too.!!!
    bunny wrote ever so sadly....
    And wanna chase me to other forums!!!!
    I believe thats your way of doing things pal
    and bunny also wrote:

Celebrating that your turn at the grill is over,eh?
    em? Actually I am planning to make it a cyclical process and nominated by hubbers. So I may be back in the bonfire and the cool thing is so will be you my friend!!!

and finally the bunny wrote:
    Please be on with your chasing stuff,will you?And welcome me where ever I go.I will expect you to be there with a garland,when I reach a new place
    Well I have clarified, It is your style and thats why asked the questionairre for outgoing hubbers to have "details" you will be interested in.. ahem.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    So trying to please the mod,eh?LEARNED FRIEND AND POET!! Is this really a ''prairie'' DOG?

I have seen attempts to please people,specially blonking ones,but never thought it will go to this extent.And you are planning to cycle it.So who decides it all boy,you?

Why did you nominate yourself for it when you knew that you have to go to Ahmedabad for some wedding?Comfortable,uhm?

It is up to you to find out where I go[in other forums].Be sure that I will catch up with you

Post Thanks / Like
    blahblah,

I feel you have taken the roasting too personal. As far I am concerned I sincerely apologise if I have hurt your feelings. But it was in only in good humour without any intention of insult whatsoever.
    I want to see your earlier jovial self without acrimony.

And DS,

Please take Roshan's advise seriously.
    Let me tell you, no one wants to leave the hub on a pleasant note. They leave either due to inevitablity, or due to anger and frustration, in which case who wants to talk about it? Even if they did, it would only be bitter. Many come back later. I have left FH many times, thinking I would never return again. But you see, I am here.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey DS !
    shekhar is absolutely correct. Hub is a pretty nice place to make some
    good intentioned friends. a cool place to communicate and learn a few things abt life. With some poetic moderators and their 'long eared' friends,and some ground dwelling cute looking praries the hub is my best bet for entertainment!!!
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Shekhar, I've been through that too, wanting to leave and yet not being able to ...Yes JG, I am seriously thinking upon all the advices that have been given to me since my arrival here ...I just want to say that people are different, different personalities, different ways of doing stuff, why are you guys so eager to mould me into a whole new person? A person like you, a person you like to have around :P ? No Shekhar, I am not being 'all touchy and eager to get hurt'. :P ...Come on people!!!

Who knows? Maybe I'll still be like this after I 'grow-up'! I don't think experiences change you because if they did, I would surely have been a whole new person and a lot 'wiser' by now ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast