View Poll Results: HAPPIEST People in the WORLD - Nations Today ?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • United States of America

7 15.22%
  • Switzerland

8 17.39%
  • Canada

4 8.70%
  • Japan

5 10.87%
  • Singapore

5 10.87%
  • Some Other Nation

17 36.96%
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Peep into FOREIGN NATIONS..!!..??

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Peep into FOREIGN NATIONS..!!..??

By way of Customs, Peoples Life-Principles, National-Culture, Laws ... as well as the day to day developments and News...

Every Country has something to communicate to the World Society...

... INTERESTING..... Informative... Thought-Provoking... Educative... and USEFUL

Shall we bring out here... and DISCUSS ... through this Global-Dais...?

For example...Indians... can point out ... on any INTERESTING Message along with their Thoughts and Views ... they feel like saying to other Friends... from their gained knowledge about various foreign nations... which they Visited and Heard about ...

and Non-Indians... can say ... what they feel ... Interesting... in India in their outlook... and so on and so forth.
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Solving UNEMPLOYMENT-PROBLEM

When I had been to Paris... I came to know... that the French Government... is solving their Unemployment-Problem... by means of an unusual method of Equal distribution of JOB-HOURS... amongst all the Unemployed...

Thus... Nobody exists there without any earning for livelyhood.

I did not have enough time then, to ellicit more information in detail as How ?

Will any of my Friends here... knowing about France... enlighten please?

Post Thanks / Like
    God's Land ... SWITZERLAND

Kerala State is said to be the God's Land of INDIA... No doubt.. It is !!!

And as the next step I say .."Switzerland is the God's Land of the WORLD"... How?

(1) It is the only country... where MEANINGFUL PEACE... "Really"... exists now....

Only Nation which feels... "Conspicuous Military-Force is NOT NECESSARY" .

... but a small Troupe for odd Emergencies...

However every citizen is trained for the military.... and has to work... in the Force... for a minimum set period annually .. irrespective of his / her status in the Society.

(2) Luckiest People being the Happiest amongst Global- Humans.. because of best managing Government... with the due concern for the Peoples interests SINCERELY... even it be a one-person... or a Group of People.

(3) Citizens can feel free to travel all over the World.... either for Business or Pleasure-Tour since they need NO-VISA to visit any Country throughout the Globe. !

(4) Maximum International contact at their easy reach.... since the Top-most Tourist centre of the Globe..

(5) Maximum earning without much Industries ...for the Government just by Tourism alone.

(6) Unparallel Climate...a Paradise... just to stay .. irrespective of Sight- seeing.

(7) Maximum Protection for the Citizens earnings since the Government does not interfere unless found as the wilful defaulter on the Law of the Land..... NIL CORRUPTION.

(8) Maximum Protection for the Monetary-Savings... since strict Secrecy is maintened by the Banks...alongside the Non-interfering Govt.

(9) All the Human-needs for Pleasant Life ... Spiritual and Mundane... are quite Handy.

In Brief... Really a.... PARADISE ON EARTH.... Luckiest Citizens !!

Thank God !!! We have One such EXEMPLARY Country on Earth even Now!!!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,

I am anxious to know your VARIED THOUGHTS on the matter based on your knowledge more by personal contacts and experience....

...on the points I have raised here.. especially on Switzerland....as well as...

... about the Nations other than Switzerland.. .. and specifically from...

... those persons ... who have marked in the Poll ...OTHER NATIONS.

Dear Friends ... please Come out... with whatever be the extent of knowledge, even if Little.

Post Thanks / Like
    .Legal RIGHT ... to... Commit SUICIDE.!

Holland was the first Country to enact a Law.... authorising any of its citizens to decide when to end their Lives... subject to prior sanction by the Government....

... and accordingly can implement it with the Doctors co-operation... LEGALLY.

So to say... if anybody has a Moral- justification to feel the Necessity to leave the Earthly Life,.... He / She has to submit a Confidential application to the Govt. justifying such a decision....

... which will be followed by a confidential Interview by the relevant Govt. Officers...

Finally subject to grant by the Judiciary...

.. on legal sanction... generally due to Old-age, Uncurable Sickness, Contentment with the extent of Earthly Existence (Most difficult to convince) ... normally considered...

But Not Frustration... or Desperation due to any sort of Failures or Disappointments...

...on which if reported, the Govt and the Social-service Organisations come to the Rescue towards the Retrieval and Redressal of genuine Grievances.

Any ungranted End of Life by means of Murder or Suicide .. is no doubt ILLEGAL and punishable... similar to any other country in the world.

Such a Law of Surprise .. to Die of one's own accord, with Govt. sanction was enacted about Two centuries back by the King of Holland... which was criticised initially by many outsiders.

Subsequently some other countries too followed it as a Model.

HOLLAND ... a Peaceful country of SERENE Atmosphere...

... with Kind- hearted citizens supported by a highly People- sensitive Government.
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
    Kerala State is said to be the God's Land of INDIA... No doubt.. It is !!!
    Is it really?? But I learnt sum time ago tat despite the high literate/educated population, women can't go out alone safely after 6pm......Surely this can't be in God's own land?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    COME ON LORD STANHER!!! how can you generalise something like that???

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about the scandinavian countries like sweden, norway,denmark,finland? i find no mention in your post.in fact sweden is the 5th best country in the world to live in. these countries have stayed out of war for many years. also for quite sometime norway is playing the role of mediator in solving international crisis(LTTE ). no country would come forward to help solve another country's internal problem unless and ofcourse it is free of any internal strifes. this is what one of my teachers told me about sweden. his colleague's son is working in tcs and it stationed him in sweden for more than 10 years. during his long stay in sweden this chap came to appreciate the stringent quality norms prevalent in that country. suppose we go to a shop and decide upon one article. later on close examination the article is found to have some defects . what would be our mentality?we'll try to bargain with the shopkeeper and somehow get the product for a lower price. it seems that the swedes never settle for any inferior product.no win-win situation. moreover it ranks 3rd among the most economically progressive nations, 4th among human development index backed by a very good health and education system.employers literally bend their backs to cater to the needs of their employees. also Sweden ranks first as having the fewest people living in poverty and the fewest illiterate people, while other rich countries such us the United States have the the most. the list of points to support my notion will never end. truly sweden is THE most ideal place to live on earth.

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hehehewalrus
    COME ON LORD STANHER!!! how can you generalise something like that???
    Walrus, I'm not making ne generalisations of my own here- fyi, this was actually said by one of our fellow Hub members in the "Violence against women" thread a few months ago!
    I can't recall exactly who said this & I don't even know if tat thread still exists....?
    Will try to find out later......

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr."lordstanher"

// "hehehewalrus" :---COME ON LORD STANHER!!! how can you generalise something like that??? //]

// Walrus, I'm not making ne generalisations of my own here- fyi, this was actually said by one of our fellow Hub members in the "Violence against women" thread a few months ago! I can't recall exactly who said this & I don't even know if tat thread still exists....? Will try to find out later......//

Let us not indulge in loose-talk about the Whole-state... based on some odd developments in any one place... One Stray-Incident.. that too just on HEARSAY...!!!.

In fact ... Kerala is one Model-state of India... where...

(1) Literacy on the whole, including the Villages as well as amongst Tribals and Women too... is almost 100 %

(2) Ladies are Very Bold...compared to any other Indian state such that No Wicked-Man CAN WAG HIS TAIL before anyone of them...

...Even if so tried... the whole Womenfolk join together within a few minutes... in support of the single Woman under Threat...

(3) Whole Society in Kerala .. especially in Villages and Hamlets... People are well-united in the matter of Social-Security and Individual- Safety- Threats.

... Even now... after I have seen in person and further got confirmed from my friends there.

Let not anybody make a False-propaganda .. on the Good- people of Kerala ... an Exemplary Society for Unity... wherever they go

While I was in Saudi-Arabia... I felt I was in Kerala....

.. even though there were Tamilians ( !!! ???) , and such other Indians and Non-Indians too... were there parallelly... but not united as the Emulative Great Keralites...

..Whichever foreign country we go we can find there Keralites well friendly and United.

... Hats off to Keralites Unity.!!!

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast