Page 52 of 116 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Indian Epic - Mahabharath

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber viggop's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is said that after uttering that lie, Yudishtra's chariot will also touch the ground.He was so dharmic that his chariot will be floating inches above the ground.

When Arjuna will be desperate to kill Jayadratha before the sunset, Drona will come and block his way.He'll challenge Arjuna to a fight.Krishna will advise Arjuna not to fight with Drona.There is no way he was going to win this fight with Dronacharya and that too within the evening.Arjuna will tell his guru that he wont fight him now and circumbulate around Drona's chariot as a mark of respect to his guru and continue his mission to kill jayadratha.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Balaji
    Can you please elucidate about Dronacharya's plans to capture Yudishtra alive. I have heard about it.The reasoning was that if the leader is captured, there was no way anyone who is going to fight after this.This was the same logic used by Kumbhakarna when he captured sugriva and started walking towards lanka amidst the battle.
    also remember, Drona and also Bhishma participated in the adharmic killing of Abhimanyu.

I think Abhimanyu even chides Drona that being a Brahman,he is following adharmic path in killing him.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is said that after uttering that lie, Yudishtra's chariot will also touch the ground.He was so dharmic that his chariot will be floating inches above the ground.
    Sage Vyasar had mentioned about this Chariot of Yudhistira not touching the earth… There is a poetic touch to this …. Actually Dharmaputra ( as Yudhistira is called by the universe ) was so pure in his virtues and acts ( earlier he will be acknowledged by a Yaksha… you know the various questions posed on him and how he answered )
    That his foot was not supposed to touch the GREEDY AND ADHARMIC WORLD…
    So, when he uttered the falsehood to Drona for the sake of kingdom, Vyasar will mention that the chariot of Yudhistira touched the earth as he also became part of this adharmic world..

When Arjuna will be desperate to kill Jayadratha before the sunset, Drona will come and block his way.He'll challenge Arjuna to a fight.Krishna will advise Arjuna not to fight with Drona.There is no way he was going to win this fight with Dronacharya and that too within the evening.Arjuna will tell his guru that he wont fight him now and circumbulate around Drona's chariot as a mark of respect to his guru and continue his mission to kill jayadratha
    When Jayathradha hears the news that Arjuna determined to Kill him the next day… he will slightly panic ( eventhough he was a skillful warrior )and will approach Drona ( Drona was the commander )… and will also ask Drona… What difference that you have made to Arjuna and others….. Drona will say that he gave the same type of training and education to all his pupils but Arjuna was more dedicated and hence he became an expert in archery …
    Drona will also comfort Jayatharadha by saying that – Don’t worry… Tomorrow I will form a vyuga which will have a big force in the front and you will be the final one …
    Thus Drona will form a formidable vyuga the next day in which DRONA HIMSELF WILL BE IN THE FRONT !!
    Arjuna on seeing Drona will start the war… However, Drona will , in his customary style, will SHOWER on Arjuna with arrows… ( ambu mazai )…
    Arjuna will find it extremely difficult to penetrate Drona… He will be very much concerned .. .so also was Krishna….
    Krishna now will find a way out…. He will tell Arjuna that .. ONE CAN NEVER BEAT THIS MAN BY WARFARE… The only way to overcome him is to surrender to him…. Arjuna will take Krishna’s word as it is and will plead to Drona saying that…
    RESPECTED GURU… YOU ARE NOT ONLY MY GURU… YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME.. YOU ALSO KNOW THE PURPOSE OF MY WARFARE TODAY… I DON’T WISH TO FIGHT WITH YOU TODAY…PLEASE ALLOW ME TO MOVE FORWARD.
    Drona , on hearing these words of Arjuna will proudly allow Arjuna to pass beyond him…to reach his final destination … Jayathradha…

Actually this particular day of war saw some great great battle between Bheema and Karna
    Purisiravas and Satyaki
    Satyaki and Drona
    Dhrusthaduymanan and Drona
    Karna and Arjuna

Arjuna will find it virtually impossible to kill Jayathradha… but finally the ploy of Krishna will enable him…

TO SUMMARISE THIS... ARJUNA USED BYPASSING TECHINIQUE ON DRONA TO FORGE AHEAD !

Post Thanks / Like
    Drona will also be guarding the chakyavyuha formation.The pandavas(other than arjuna) will be unable to break or defeat him.Bhima and Yudishtra will be at their wits end.Jayadratha will guard the front of the chakravyuha.Abhimanyu(16 year old) will break the chakravyuha in lighning speed with his chariot and totally confuse jayadratha.Before jayadratha will regain his senses, abhimanyu will already be inside the formation much to the panic of Kauravas.Drona , being the commander of the army will ask jayadratha to protect the front side and he'll get inside formation to chase abhimanyu.Jayadratha , with help of boon of Lord Shiva will manage to keep the 4 brothers(except Arjuna) at bay for the entire day.
    Inside the chakravyuha, Abhimanyu will be impossible to beat.Karna will deceitfully attack Abhimanyu from behind cutting off his bowstring.Then Drona will break his chariot,sword in sucession.Finally, son of dushashana will hit abhimanyu from behind with a mace and kill the 16 year old warrior when he was trying to defend himself with the chariot wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viggop
    Balaji
    Can you please elucidate about Dronacharya's plans to capture Yudishtra alive. I have heard about it.The reasoning was that if the leader is captured, there was no way anyone who is going to fight after this.This was the same logic used by Kumbhakarna when he captured sugriva and started walking towards lanka amidst the battle.
    also remember, Drona and also Bhishma participated in the adharmic killing of Abhimanyu.

I think Abhimanyu even chides Drona that being a Brahman,he is following adharmic path in killing him.
    Abimanyu's vatham took place after Drona took charge of the war... This happened after Bheeshma was down...Bheeshma hence had no role to play... but Abimanyu will face Bheeshma also and Bheeshma will be wondered by the skills of him and will mentally compare him with Arjuna ..

About the ploy to capture Yudhistria alive,, actually the original karta of this idea was Sakuni !! and through Duryodhana, they will request Drona to capture Yudhistra alive... by this time, both would have realised that like Bheeshma, Drona also will not kill any of the Pandavas and will try this ploy.
    Drona will be extremely happy on hearing this from Duryodhana and will appreciate him.. He will also wonder that.. Yudhistira is such a great personality thats why he is called AJADHACHATRU.. meaning... someone who has no enemies..
    Hence Drona will be in pursuit of Capturing Yudhistira...
    He will start with a plan to divert the focus of Arjuna by launching agroup of SUICIDE SQUADS !! they are called Thirigarthas.... headed by Susharma...
    As per the war rules, if someone challenges you to fight, you as a kshatriya will have to accept it and fight with him... Arjuna followed Susharma and will fight with him while Drona with his entire army will pursue on Yudhistira....
    When on the first day, Drona was about to capture Yudhistira... Arjuna will surface from nowhere and will fight Drona very strongly.. THis will force Drona to retreat for a moment.....
    Thats how that day will end

The next day, Drona will create Chakra Vyuga.... THE ULTIMATE VYUGA IN WARFARE WHERE ONLY ARJUNA KNEW HOW TO PENETRATE AND HOW TO COME OUT OF IT.

Alas, poor Abimanyu only knew how to enter but not how to get out of it.....

Yes, while dieing, Abimanyu will curse everybody including Drona ...as he will not have even a single arrow with him to fight but will be surrounded by the entire Kauravas..
    Drona infact will tell Karna to cut the bow of Abimanyu from behind which Karna will do it immediately... They will kill the charioteer , the horses , etc etc and will fire on Abimanyu from all corners...

Finally, I think the son of Dushashan will kill Abimanyu when he is down and totally exhausted...

Post Thanks / Like
    Drona will also be guarding the chakyavyuha formation.The pandavas(other than arjuna) will be unable to break or defeat him.Bhima and Yudishtra will be at their wits end.Jayadratha will guard the front of the chakravyuha.Abhimanyu(16 year old) will break the chakravyuha in lighning speed with his chariot and totally confuse jayadratha.Before jayadratha will regain his senses, abhimanyu will already be inside the formation much to the panic of Kauravas.Drona , being the commander of the army will ask jayadratha to protect the front side and he'll get inside formation to chase abhimanyu.Jayadratha , with help of boon of Lord Shiva will manage to keep the 4 brothers(except Arjuna) at bay for the entire day.
    Inside the chakravyuha, Abhimanyu will be impossible to beat.Karna will deceitfully attack Abhimanyu from behind cutting off his bowstring.Then Drona will break his chariot,sword in sucession.Finally, son of dushashana will hit abhimanyu from behind with a mace and kill the 16 year old warrior when he was trying to defend himself with the chariot wheel.
    Its true... I think while I was typing the posting, you had already posted this ! pl see my earlier posting on this...

Yes, Karna under the instructions of Drona will cut the bow of Abimanyu from behind....

Yes, Jayathratha also had a boon from Lord Shiva that he will be invincible for a day....which he will use it on that day...

One small info.... while Abimanyu successfully penetrated and entered the chakravyuga... Jayathradha will also successfully close the breach caused by Abimanyu and will strongly resist the other 4 pandavas from following Abimanyu... This will render the poor guy helpless and will not have any support from Pandavas...

Just imagine a single person...Jayathradha countering the mighty 4 pandavas including Bheema......He was so strong that day...

Even the day of his death... he will not die so easily and will fight with Arjuna until the fag end of the day.. and it will be almost sunset when Krishna will apply his ploy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Balaji
    You mentioned that Krishna will absorb the Nayarana Astra of ashvatama.But I read, that Krishna will ask everyone in the Pandava army to bow down to it.If you attack the astra,it'll become more powerful.So, all the people in the pandava army will lay down their arms to mae the astra ineffective.Bheema will be the only proud but foolish warrior who will swing his mace against it.So, the astra will taget him.Arjuna will pull off the mace from Bhima's hand and Krishna will take Bhima behind his back.so, finally the astra will lose its meaning and become ineffective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the unfortunate death of Abimanyu had to be attributed to Yudhistira and Bheema as they were the ones who will encourage Abimanyu to lead them and penetrate the Chakravyuga and they will assure him that they will follow him ….
    But as Jayathradha was so strong that day in the front, they will not be able to pass him and Abimanyu will have his fate sealed…
    My point is…even otherwise, Abimanyu would have died as he had nobody to back him …..the Kauravas would have anyway killed him

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually,Duryodhana will provoke drona by saying that his love for pandavas will be so great that he wont kill them.Drona will be hurt by all this coming from a fool such as duryodhana.On the day of his death,he'll intrpspect his life. he'll know that he has become attached to worldy desries and accumulated lot of sins.that is why he has to hear harsh words from people like duryodhana.he had thrown all the dharmas laid down by bhishma during the war(like not fighting after sunset).he'll use powerful astras like brahmaastra on ordinary soldiers and will kill thousands of them.he had become adharmic and probably,he'll lose any interest on the war and will fight only for duty's sake on his day of death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Balaji
    You mentioned that Krishna will absorb the Nayarana Astra of ashvatama.But I read, that Krishna will ask everyone in the Pandava army to bow down to it.If you attack the astra,it'll become more powerful.So, all the people in the pandava army will lay down their arms to mae the astra ineffective.Bheema will be the only proud but foolish warrior who will swing his mace against it.So, the astra will taget him.Arjuna will pull off the mace from Bhima's hand and Krishna will take Bhima behind his back.so, finally the astra will lose its meaning and become ineffective.
    I think I mentioned about Vaishnava astra which Bagadhathan will use against Arjuna … by chanting the mantra and will apply on Ankush ! as he will not have any other arrow left out, he will apply on Ankush…As it was SriVishnu’s astra , Krishna will bring himself before Arjuna and will absorb it.. It will become a garland to him !!
    The astra which Aswathama used was Bramasiras… which he will use when the pandavas will try to catch him and he will emerge out of Sage Vyasar’s hut….