Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MOTHER IN LAW PROBLEMS

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    An apt analysis indeed.

When I read the initial post, I saw it as just another MIL vs DIL issue which was heightened by the ever so subservient hubby who chooses to stay away from tackling issues head-on.

Though after reading the 'peeping' incident, I felt maybe, just maybe the DIL is a passive young lady who is suffering in silence. Thus, felt her parents should get involve to put a stop to this for once.

This, however, was not to be as I realised the many contradicting reactions by the 'vic'.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    *wondering why an information thats HIGHLY personal to a family has been thoroughly spiced up and exploded so publicly by a WISE 17 year old who has put all her personal details, interests, hobbies, location on her profile*

Are the affected couple(and MIL) aware of this request for multi-national counselling?

Is the real world running short of counsellers?

hmmmmm

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cindy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niranjana
    Quote Originally Posted by a.ratchasi
    This thread reminds me of a certain 'Dr' hubber.
    Doctor hubber? Sorry, I didn't get you.
    yea.. but we all got you!!!!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    I see SICKNESS everywhere not just on the "accused" who may very well be "innocent". Well, it is indeed "too far" to measure someone's integrity from one's posts, at least to me. Unfortunately I dont have agony aunt's extraordinary skills or the tools for measuring anyone's integrity.

The way I look at this problem is:

This is a "nice way out" to get out of husband's home for "smart" "modern" "daughter-in-law" who does not care to live a with a "SICK SON" who was born for a "SICK MOTHER".

The smart daughter -in-law gets two mangoes using one stone.

I think such a SON will be SICK too since the morals the son has today are taught to him by his SICK MOTHER, "the accused mil". How would he ever become BETTER than his mom??

Well, all MOTHERS are mothers-in-law to someone else. So we are not bringing down the MOTHERS-IN-LAW here but our OWN MOTHERS, the one who brought us to this SICK world where all the "daughters-in-law" are apparently INNOCENT until of course they become MOTHERS-IN-LAW to some other daughter-in-law.

Are you saying that the peeping was alright? Was that the best thing to be done by a mil?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please don't make a joke of it

Quote Originally Posted by sonu gopi
    Quote Originally Posted by Niranjana
    Her motherinlaw goes upstairs every now and then and once she peeped into the window while my sister & hubby were in bed! My sister hates to live there after this incident.
    Oh! dear me...this is just like what a friend told me about her MIL..that she not only takes several peeps now and then but makes the maids to peep too and then give her the details!

Being the only son, her husband didn't want to say much to his widowed mother. She even instructed that the door should be left ajar at nights! This led to so many aruguments between this husband/wife team.

One fine day the husband just packed his clothes and left the house - of course taking his wife along!! As expected my friend was blamed for it. Its only after they moved out that they had their 2 beautiful children!

I do feel sorry for the MIL - she felt that she has lost her son's love and that its now taken over by another woman! But what she was doing to my friend was really unfair. Now they have patched up their differences - they do visit her quite often with their children - she is much nicer to them now as she has learnt her lesson the hard way!

Sonu Gopi :P

If only my sister was as lucky as your friend! Sigh!

Now I know why she's not conceiving, though her medical tests are normal. She's definitely under stress. I have read that stress could be one of the factors that cause infertility.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont you UNDERSTAND English, Ms. Niranjana??????????

I posted "my post" for few select individuals who can look at the problem in a different angle. It is DEFINITELY not for you, N, sorry!

And dont you ever "misquote' my posts. You better understand that. Because you are INSULTING me by phrasing "your question" in an UGLY MANNER.

If you want to talk about "peeping" start another thread and get some "sick people" to discuss that with you in the 'public forum'. Not here in m-i-l thread!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

A mother should throw her son out of her home when he reaches 18 just before the colllege education. That idiot should go on his own and should finish his college education with his own earnings. Then he can choose any bimbo he wants marry and live whatever life he wants on his own.

The mother and her betterhalf, the father, should save the money they make for their future, may be to take care of themselves after their retirement. That will help them living a decent life instead of bringing up wotrthless trashes using that money and get insultd by some trashes later.

A "stupid mother" usually brings up her son and spend all their money for his education and what not. Then she gets insulted by some trashes as a compliment for her dedication and the love she had for her son.

Because she realises her mistake only after a long time!

Enjoy the song!

sonthamenRu vanthathellAm sonthamum illai
    oru thunai illaamal vanthavanum baaramum illai

nanRiyuLLa uyirkalellAm piLLai thaanadaa
    thambi, nanRi ketta maganai vida naaygaL mEladA, naaygaL mEladA

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cygnus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    A mother should throw her son out of her home when he reaches 18 just before the colllege education. That idiot should go on his own and should finish his college education with his own earnings. Then he can choose any bimbo he wants marry and live whatever life he wants on his own.

The mother and her betterhalf, the father, should save the money they make for their future, may be to take care of themselves after their retirement. That will help them living a decent life instead of bringing up wotrthless trashes using that money and get insultd by some trashes later.

A "stupid mother" usually brings up her son and spend all their money for his education and what not. Then she gets insulted by some trashes as a compliment for her dedication and the love she had for her son.

Because she realises her mistake only after a long time!

Enjoy the song!

sonthamenRu vanthathellAm sonthamum illai
    oru thunai illaamal vanthavanum baaramum illai

nanRiyuLLa uyirkalellAm piLLai thaanadaa
    thambi, nanRi ketta maganai vida naaygaL mEladA, naaygaL mEladA

ponnezuthuthukkaLil poRikkappadavENdiya vArththaigaL mellon!!!!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    puththaaNdu vaazhthukkaL, Cygnus!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678