Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do others know....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    DS,

You earlier handle was a big giveaway- Gooshi-sounded very feminine. And, then, your avtaar of Alka and your style of writing were pointing that you are definitely a female, that too, very young.

Surya,

Roshan is definitely be a girl. Cannot think otherwise at all from the postings. Well, there are very few females who always call a spade a spade, isn't it??

I really wonder why I was considered a male at the beginning. In my intro, infact, I had mentioned my fav. colors as Violet and magenta. Can u imagine any guy ( except Ramarajan) who would like such colours??
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surya shame on you :P our Roshan is a femme...glad she is too wouldn't want that wit wasted on a hombre

Well Shekhar can say the same for guys was fooled by HL's avatar until he opened his mouth...that and he wrote ladkha..or else oooh i don't even want to think of a ladhki like him..

Post Thanks / Like
    deleted-double posting

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar

Btw Surya, Roshan is a lovely (!!) girl with long hair...
    Shekhar,
    He was just trying to be a bit cheeky coz, some of my hub friends have this doubt that Surya is a woman ! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar
    And I am really surprised NM and Scorpio were mistaken for men by many... They have women written all over them!!
    I too am surprised. The moment I saw the Harry Potter avatar I knew it was a woman. As regards NM .. her posts made it very clear that she is woman.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio
    Surya,

. Well, there are very few females who always call a spade a spade, isn't it??
    LOL 1 @ scorpio

I really wonder why I was considered a male at the beginning. In my intro, infact, I had mentioned my fav. colors as Violet and magenta. Can u imagine any guy ( except Ramarajan) who would like such colours??
    LOL 2 @ scorpio !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, what is magenta? My Mom used to go on about Magenta saris! Thankfully, my wife is not so fond of such strange sounding names...so I am spared..although she would hint at mauve and toffee (read mithai) pinks once in a while!

But is Magenta even English? Or is it a definitely Indian word?

Magenta...sounds Tamil if you ask me...or maybe it was just my Mom who made it sound definitely Tamil!!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Akash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbadri99
    Magenta...sounds Tamil if you ask me...or maybe it was just my Mom who made it sound definitely Tamil!!
    its not just yr Mom,... our Moms!! i used to think pucka is typical tamil word for long time!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Badri thambi,

Magenta is dark pink. Close to the roses we get in Chennai ( not Bangalore roses, the usual country rose) Not sure, if Crimson and Magenta are same. Whatever it may be, it is a colour which guys can hardly wear and hence no question of liking it. Not many females would prefer it too, but as dark colours suit my complexion well, I prefer them..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magenta is a crazy colour.
    u wanna see it?

try this html code:
    "
    <html>
    <body bgcolor="magenta">
    </body>
    </html>
    "

and see for yourself!!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Magenta!!! A favourite colour of mine Pa!! I love sarees in that colour!! Makes us look like fresh flowers too!! It's a mixture of red and purple Pa!!

As for crimson - hmmm....it's the colour of blood Pa!! Beware..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast