Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for "Grooms -to- be"

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aiyo Jai!!! Why all the suspense Pa!! You are not telling us much you know!! It's not like we are asking for her address to "vette-vekke" abt you Pa!! Although, I wouldn't put it pass dear Scorpio Pa (ahem)!!

But the least you can do is tell us more abt her. Like how old she is. What does she do? What do you like abt her,etc, etc!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Be very careful in making a Wife to cry..

Because GOD counts her tears..

The Woman came out from the man’s rib.
    Not from the feet to be stepped on...
    Not from the head to be superior...
    But from your side... to be equal...
    .......Under the arm, to be protected.......
    And at the heart’s side, to be Loved.

Love

Cindy
    Nice one Cindy !!!

Jaiganesh,

Congratulations !!! It's going to be another episode of Chennai Vs B'lore I guess :P Hubbers-ku ellaam invitation uNdaa?

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    JG

Congratulations!!...

God Bless you

and secret of a happy marriage is nothing other than "LOVE."
    Sure JG.. Congratulations and God Bless you!!.. Well, He can't help you more than that

....life wont be interesting if all went well and there is no creases to iron out.. at least u will miss such moments....
    Yea.. you are going to enjoy your wife helping you to lighten the burden of carrying heavy cash.
    You will enjoy the volley of reporaches and nice long sermon on what a responsible husband should be, if you ever commit the unpardonable sin of coming back from your office 15 minutes late forgetting the cinema programme.
    You will enjoy the dinner good enough for a begger, and sleeping in the drawing room, should you ever fall to the temptation of going to a pub in MG Road with your friends. It is bound to be followed by hour(s) long invocation of guilt in your heart till the memory of your beer really starts tasting bitter.
    You will enjoy your wife dragging you out of your illusion that you are intelligent, wise, efficient, and expose your mind to the reality that you are incorrigible idiot, the most inefficent man ever found on earth.
    You will enjoy her telling you that her marrying you is the best thing that could ever happen to your life, and you should be ever grateful to her for choosing to marry you, though you are such a nincompoop, and you should behave properly, and find salvation in devoting your life for her welfare.
    So JG.. go ahead.. thank Cindy for her encouragement..
    Btw.. I will just remind you that Cindy is a Woman!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Akash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shekar... pls stay close to us and help us like this!!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shekhar,I can tell you that each and every word you spoke here is nothing but truth.But what is the use of scaring one fellow away from inevitable truth.

When we were students,we used to go to the cinema regularly.If we find one movie particularly boring,we will go and tell all others that it is such a great movie and that they should definitely go and watch it!

Let me conclude with this,I would like to see all these free birds getting married.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cindy!
    I know what u said came straight from your heart. I thank you for that.
    Shekhar your statements also seem to be from heart. I thank u for that too.
    Niroji! My would be is from chennai, she is 24 years old and she is quite organised, bold and intelligent (brighter than me). She is also an engineer and she works in TCS. I see a lot of qualities in her that I find myself to be lacking in. She is very caring, frank and God Loving.
    Irrespective of the pitfalls that married life may bring, I am ready for it and would try my level best to enjoy it.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roshan!!

Hubbers are invited too. I will post the venue details once everything is confirmed. Thanks for reminding me.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cindy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats Spirit My Kid..! Best Luck..

And dont worry about these guys' words.. wife bashing is just their hobby.. they love their wife more than anyone else otherwise.. one even went to the height of washing her clothes.. ....

Try understanding her and make her understand what you are... try to make decisions together... and enjoy life...

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm....I'll second Cindy abt the decision making Pa!! Nothing is more frustrating that being kept in the dark abt anything pertaining to the family's welfare, until too late!! That's when women feel like mere doormats, just there to be trampled on Pa!!

So you think she's brighter than you, huh????!!!! Ahem, ahem........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Irrespective of the pitfalls that married life may bring, I am ready for it and would try my level best to enjoy it.
    Hmm, ippo ippadi thaan solluva...Love is blind nu summa vaa sonnanga

Poga poga theriyum...aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya!!!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast