6 25.00%
  • OM PURI

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO IS A BETTER ACTOR?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

WHO IS A BETTER ACTOR?

ITS TIME TO CHECK WHO CAN BE RATED AS THE BEST.

1 AMITABH BACHCHAN

2 NANA PATEKAR

3 NASERUDDIN SHAH

4 OM PURI

THEY ARE ALL CAN BE CONSIDERED AS THE LIVING LEGENDS OF HINDI FILMS. ITS A PRETTY DIFFICULT QUESTION TO FIND OUT WHO IS THE BEST. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IS THAT AMITABHJI DID GOT A VARIETY OF ROLES.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a difficult poll. They are all good actors.

Amithab is one of the most famous Indian actors in the world and he is probably the most well known person in India.

Nana Patekar is a very good actor, but he has not had too many significant roles.

Naseerudin Shah is a good actor who has had a variety of roles and has even been in Hollywood films.

Om Puri has proven that he can be a great supporting actor in a wide variety of roles.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    certainly its nana patekar, the unconventional actor.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, its om puri- he can do any type of role :P

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    amit is obviously the best

always has always will be

til shah rukh takes him out

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the arguments come to a rest,
    It is obvious tat Big B is the best!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, definetly Amitji.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amitabh Bachchan is trying out new roles only recently. He was angry young man for a looooong time. There was no variety even as recent as Mrityudaata,Lal Badshaah etc. Cute father/uncle/patriarch in Mohabbatein,K3G,Baghban etc. His pwerformances in Dev and Khakhee were overhyped.
    He was outstanding in Black and makes you realize what a great guy he is.But the movies he was associated with were always very ordinary.Don't get me wrong, I've throroughly enjoyed him in Deewar,Don etc. but somehow I never felt he was wholesome. For instance I have never had a hearty laugh due to Amitabh. His antics in Namak-Halal fell really short and his wisecracks in Sholay were few and far between. Any recommendations ?

OTOH Om Puri has done a fantastic spread of roles. Ardh Satya to Mirch Masala to Mandi to Mumbai Xpress (and am I'm missing many to keep the alliteration going ). I have laughed with him,been amused with him, been angered by him, sympathized with him and respected him.
    Nearly same is the case with Naseerudin Shah. From Sparsh to Katha to Mandi to Hey! Ram to Monsoon Wedding. The duo are a riot in Maqbool. Call AB a bigger star than these two guys, fine. But better actor ? Then recommend any movies that'd help me judge better.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Amitabh Bachchan is trying out new roles only recently. He was angry young man for a looooong time. There was no variety even as recent as Mrityudaata,Lal Badshaah etc. Cute father/uncle/patriarch in Mohabbatein,K3G,Baghban etc. His pwerformances in Dev and Khakhee were overhyped.
    He was outstanding in Black and makes you realize what a great guy he is.But the movies he was associated with were always very ordinary.Don't get me wrong, I've throroughly enjoyed him in Deewar,Don etc. but somehow I never felt he was wholesome. For instance I have never had a hearty laugh due to Amitabh. His antics in Namak-Halal fell really short and his wisecracks in Sholay were few and far between. Any recommendations ?

OTOH Om Puri has done a fantastic spread of roles. Ardh Satya to Mirch Masala to Mandi to Mumbai Xpress (and am I'm missing many to keep the alliteration going ). I have laughed with him,been amused with him, been angered by him, sympathized with him and respected him.
    Nearly same is the case with Naseerudin Shah. From Sparsh to Katha to Mandi to Hey! Ram to Monsoon Wedding. The duo are a riot in Maqbool. Call AB a bigger star than these two guys, fine. But better actor ? Then recommend any movies that'd help me judge better.
    To that above list of PR, you can add the movie Drohkaal which
    again showcases the class performances of both Om Puri and
    NDshah.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    why is this forum still going??

there is no doubt that the answer is Amitabh

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast