Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions on Telegu Films

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    PS: I just saw a movie called ARYA yesterday!! Now my head hurts!
    It's just a stupid love story, pakka masala. But that masala also wasnt made well. U gotta see it to have the reaction of non-stop headbanging until u pass out.
    Hmm.....well, thankfully (I think) I usually don't show interest in watching the newer ones neways!
    In fact I've never even been inside the local movie theatres to watch Telugu or Hindi movies in my life (seriously!)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsri
    Quote Originally Posted by oohlala
    Putting lots of colors in the movie dosent make in better. And i guess no Indian students ever saw their class room in yellow and red...only Bollywood can do that...there sud b some logic...
    have to agree with that. i guess that was the reference to films like "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" and the imaginary, candyfloss college atmosphere it tried so hard to create ... yeah, that was really corny.
    Mee too agree! And its not just the matter of providing a 'colourful' atmosphere tat defies logic in case of Bollywood.....I've noticed (& I'm sure evn most others) tat in many Hindi movies, whenever there is a car chase sequence or showing someone travelling in a car, the car/s in the sequence are suddenly (& illogically) changed from one scene to the next!
    For eg. an Amby or a Fiat shown in one scene becomes 10 years newer/older in the next! And then a dent or a broken taillight/Headlight on a car is magically absent/repaired on the same car in the very next scene!

About that car thing, if it was a Telugu movie, the people would be driving a Fiat Car in one scene and he would be driving a Toyota Jeep in the next scene.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    About that car thing, if it was a Telugu movie, the people would be driving a Fiat Car in one scene and he would be driving a Toyota Jeep in the next scene.
    Hmm.....yea I've seen a similar scene but not from ne Telugu movie tat I can rem. at the moment.....
    If u've seen this one scene in the '70s Hindi movie 'Trishul'...Amitabh B pulls over his car and offers a lift to Rakhee, who's walking to office....and they first showed the car from inside, I cud clearly see tat it was a Fiat (Padmini).....and then after Rakhee gets in, they drive on talking & the car is shown again from inside but now turns out to be an Ambassador!!
    And finally, Rakhee flares up at something AB says & she demands tat he stop the car, which he does and she gets out.....here they finally show the car from outside...voila! its a Fiat again!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    bollywood all the way

bun the rest of them suckas

Post Thanks / Like
    Definetly, like i have been saing in many other threads, bvollywood films are thousands of times better than most regional films these days.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    Definetly, like i have been saing in many other threads, bvollywood films are thousands of times better than most regional films these days.
    damn straight, it gives ppl what they want ENTERTAINMENT!! it is the biggest film industry in the world and it shows

so all you losers should stop watching all your loser movies and convert to bollywood!!!!!

BOLLYWOOD!! WOOT WOOT!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber catre's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

TElegu movies disgusting

All telegu movies and tollywood deserve to go to hell (along with the actors!) Those idiots cant make a good enough movie with out shaving there STUPID facial hair. They think its cool to have a mustache.
    What losers.

ANYWAYS GO BOLLYWOOD AND STAR WARS COMES OUT TODAY IN THE USA! (I LIVE IN THE U.S)

P.S I have a "chiranjeevi" avatar photo because he looks as funny as hell

Post Thanks / Like
    Bollywood Zindabad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, Bollywood may hav carved out a national as well as int'l niche' for themselves but I find tat even they'd gone off the track for a while in 2003-early '04, addicted to making those sick movies abt bored housewives indulging in adultry (viz. Khwaish, Jism, Tum, Murder, Hawaas etc.).....
    They seem to be getting it right since last year tho, concentrating more on 'patriotic' themes and those apparently promoting India-Pak peace (eg. Veer Zaara)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, i think they finally realized that most people hate those sick movies.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast