Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions on Telegu Films

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some newer Telugu movies are getting almost as good as Hindi movies theses days when it comes to overall quality, dancing, acting, music, and script. The producers and directors have started casting good look people instead of fat and ugly people as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surya
    M Kumaran son of mahalkshmi - I forgot the telugu name.
    Amma Naana O Tamil Ammayi.

I wud like to add Anandha Mazhai, i dono the name in telugu.

Hindi movies definitely have good cast, dance, etc, etc.... but when u come to the stories its nt up to the grade... mostly Hindi blockbusters are mostly Remakes frm other languages(PPl those who watch only hindi movies dont know this, and the worst thing in this is they do publicity by saying "The story line is different and its the first kind of movie in India " ). And there are few gud examples...Hindi films focus on looks but not stories.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, atleast the bollywood versions of the films are thousands of times better than the original ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    lol, atleast the bollywood versions of the films are thousands of times better than the original ones.
    Are u talking about Parent trap in hindi version, Kuch Khati Kuch Meeti....

U hav a great taste HL...

Post Thanks / Like
    lol no, i was talking about remakes of other Indian language films, not remakes of Hollywood films.

Take the Hindi films Insan and Dum for instance, they are remakes of Telugu films, but they are much better in every aspect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    lol no, i was talking about remakes of other Indian language films, not remakes of Hollywood films.

Take the Hindi films Insan and Dum for instance, they are remakes of Telugu films, but they are much better in every aspect.
    when some movies are remaked they know the minus points and they eleminate it. and thats y those movies seem better.Its just like anyother thing..first invention has some drawbacks...

Movies are taken according to the ppl's taste in the area. And im not blaming hindi.But if u want to see some reality then i surely say no to Hindi movies. Guess The original version of Dum was in Tamil..i dono exactly some1 can help...and movies in hindi are made for heros(Not all there are some heros who change themselves for the story).
    Putting lots of colors in the movie dosent make in better. And i guess no Indian students ever saw their class room in yellow and red...only Bollywood can do that...there sud b some logic...
    K gotcha go...bye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oohlala
    Guess The original version of Dum was in Tamil..i dono exactly some1 can help...
    that's right - the original version of Dum was a tamil film called "Dhil" starring Vikram in the lead. and i guess a comparison between the two is really a waste of time because both were pure masala capers. but Dhil was a huge commercial success - dunno about the hindi remake.
    "Whenever I feel the need for exercise, I go and lie down for half an hour until the feeling passes." - Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oohlala
    Putting lots of colors in the movie dosent make in better. And i guess no Indian students ever saw their class room in yellow and red...only Bollywood can do that...there sud b some logic...
    have to agree with that. i guess that was the reference to films like "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" and the imaginary, candyfloss college atmosphere it tried so hard to create ... yeah, that was really corny.
    but i don't know if you can really blame those filmmakers, you know ... don't forget there's a niche audience for such films up north. and also we have a huge NRI community who're just waiting to go berserk over exactly this kind of mushy, chocolatey cinema. it may not appeal to a few, it CERTAINLY isn't my idea of good cinema - but such films really rake in the moolah and are surefire shots at box office glory.
    "Whenever I feel the need for exercise, I go and lie down for half an hour until the feeling passes." - Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...u r right...I guess Cross over movies are better than these kinda movies...they are natural and atleast have some storyline(Guess thats y these films never reach comon ppl). And the worst part is youngsters watch these colorful movies and they try to create the same atmosphere in their college. .(Atleast their dream come true on Holy.... )

Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever, Bollywood films are still the pride of India. Even if they are not 100% realistic, they showcase some of the best talent from all parts of India. Bollywood is not the "north" Indian film indstry, it is the national film industry. People in all parts of India watch them. Bollywood films are also exported to the Middle East, Asia, and Eastern Europe/Russia. I don't know about other regional films, but i know for sure that Telugu films make India look bad.

Oh, by the way, what is wrong with making the colleges colorful?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast