Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions on Telegu Films

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber catre's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Discussions on Telegu Films

Hey everyone, Im a telegu person that HATES telegu movies, mainly because of there retarded plot and repugnant (disgusting) looks! For example, ever heard of nagarjuna? DISGUSTING, HIS BIG UGLY NOSE AND DISGUSTING MUSTACHE, I FEEL LIKE PUKING! Hindi films, though not all, I'm a fan of. I find the quality very nice. I was born in America and have been brought up with American movies, even though I like watching indian things (anything but tamil and telegu movies, more so of telegu)

THANK YOU, PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN, I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK OF WHAT YOU THINK OF TELEGU MOVIES, (I want to see some people who agreee with me and some who dont, give a good argument)

C YA!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, i agree with pretty much everything you said. All the actors and actresses in Telugu films are hideous and every part of a Telugu film is horrible. The direction is horrible, the music is even worse, and the casting and script are terrible. I really wish the producers would start bringing the films up to the standards of Hindi films. At least in most Hindi films, the actors and actresses are not hideous, the music is very good, the direction is not too bad and the script and plot are excellent. Telugu films make Telugu speakers and all other Indians look bad.

Also, why is Chiranjeevi so famous? He is not good looking, he is fat and can't act or dance too well. If you think he looks bad onscreen, you should see him in person(he was actually at some party that i was at a few years ago). He is not very good looking and he is not a good actor. He also seems to think he is Michael Jackson for some reason.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber catre's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

telegu films bad

i agree w/ everything you said Lakha. But, comeon people, RELPY! I want some arguments going on here! Please, someone post a reply that is not similar to what we said! I will be waiting and hope you people relpy!

Please take a look at the(on the bottom of my reply) "hero's" of the telegu film, if I see this picture once more, my lunch will come out of my mouth~~!

(p.s, can someone please teach me how to add pictures on the side, like Lakha did?, thanks)

[/img]

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    catre -
    that pic on the side is your "avatar" - if you want to add a pic there, follow the "Profile" link at the top of your screen. the resulting page will have an Avatar Control Panel at the bottom, which allows you to upload an image from your local system, which then becomes your avatar and appears beneath your name every time you post a message.

Post Thanks / Like
    and of course, regarding your discussion,
    i must admit my absolute ignorance regarding telugu films, i don't know much about them except a few faces. but i must also say that what little i have seen of telugu cinema hasn't exactly fuelled my thirst for knowledge !!
    unlike malayalam films - some of them are so damn good, you almost want to learn to language just to watch the movies...

Post Thanks / Like
    but regarding tamil films i can say this much - there are tamil films and then there are GOOD tamil films. the good ones (believe me, there are many of them) are seriously good - they reflect the kind of thematic filmmaking which people in bollywood can only dream of (if their current standards are anything to go by!)

if you don't believe me, check out the films of mani ratnam and also the early balachandar films - that's quality for you !

Post Thanks / Like
    I have noticed that Telugu films borrow story lines from a lot of Tamil films. The only problem is that they borrow the worst possible storylines. If a Telugu film ahs a good story line, it still destroys itself by having a hideous cast, crap direction and bad music. Telugu films are like this because the producers are only looking for a quick buck and nothing more. Hindi films ussually have no major flaws. The story lines are usually decent(i have to admit though, that there are some very horrible Hindi films too...like shabd, girlfriend and murder). Hindi films ussually have good casts taht are made up of good looking actors and actresses, the music is usually good and the script and direction are not too bad(i've seen some movies with stupid direction too though...for example, in the the film Blackmail, a car carrying Ajay Devgan and Dia Mirza is hit by a train...but some how Ajay gets thrown out and does not get any major injuries and Dia is killed...but amazingly enough, the car survives without too many injuries).

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are good telugu movies:

Sagarasangamam
    Shankarabaranam
    M Kumaran son of mahalkshmi - I forgot the telugu name.
    There are much more I'll name later.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, there are some good ones, but the majority of them stink.

Two good ones are Badri and Raja.

Senior Member Senior Hubber lordstanher's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    There are good telugu movies:
    Sagarasangamam
    Yep, I like tat too! (A.K.A Saalangai Oli(?) in Tamil ) I esp. liked the song 'Thakita Thadimi', where K'haasan dances on the well, as a kid!

Shankarabaranam
    Yep, tat too! Btw, Surya- do u know Telugu as well??

There are much more I'll name later.
    Um....I think 'Sitara', 'Shiva' were good.....also 'Challenge', altho the song/dance sequences weren't tat good! :P

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast